Acerca de 220 West Townhomes Esta propiedad es administrada por Beztak, galardonado en 2020 como la US Best Managed Company patrocinado por Deloitte y The Wall Street Journal. GA Property Manager at 220 West Townhomes, responded to this review: We're very sorry to hear that your interactions with our team have been anything less than positive. Each townhouse offers a number of features that combine comfort and quality such as private balconies, ceiling fans, and a well-equipped kitchen. 220 West Townhomes is an apartment in Augusta in zip code 30309. Woodlands West Townhomes has rental units ranging from 896-1024 sq ft starting at $1700. Our prime location near Martinez, GA, offers unbeatable access to the area’s best dining, shopping, and entertainment. About RH 220 WEST 149 STREET LP. See all available apartments for rent at Woodlands West Townhomes in Lancaster, CA. In-Person Tours and Appointments Now Available! Or sign in if you already have an account. Located in Augusta, our spacious two bedroom floor plans were designed with the resident lifestyle in mind. Find the perfect place to live. Please visit this link to contact us. Be ready to take on the day in with the thoughtful conveniences at 220 West Townhomes. Take a look at our photo gallery and see why 220 West Townhomes is the perfect place to call home. 220 West Townhomes provides 4% more square footage than the average Augusta 2 bedroom apartment. We're pleased to hear that you think highly of our community and that our welcoming team, peaceful atmosphere and convenient location have stood out to you. Surrounded by shopping areas on almost all sides, West Augusta has access to chain restaurants and stores as well as quite a few Augusta originals. Enjoy living the good life at 220 West Townhomes! To comfortably afford renting a 2 bedroom unit at 220 West Townhomes, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $30,168. The staff was unprofessional, rude and very unhelpful. Prefer a Virtual Tour or Contactless Visit and Move In? Read 2 reviews of 220 West Townhomes in Augusta, GA to know before you lease. The satisfaction of our residents is important to our team and we do our best to address concerns as promptly as possible. Tucked away on the lush green side of town, West Augusta stands as a quiet suburban neighborhood located only 4 miles from the downtown. I am still waiting for my call back from the Property manager. If you’re looking for a new home in the West Augusta Neighborhood in Augusta, GA you’re in luck – the 220 West Townhomes community has 1 apartment for rent available right now! Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. This community offers amenities such as On-Site Dog Park, Additional Storage or High Speed Internet and is located on 220 Boy Scout Rd. Visit our website today for all the information you need. You are using an older, unsupported browser. I am still waiting for my call back from the Property manager. With professional on-site Beztak management and maintenance, 220 West Townhomes lets you enjoy a convenient, elevated lifestyle. Be the first to add a review on this property. 220 West Townhomes provides 3% more square footage than the average Augusta 2 bedroom apartment. Note: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. in the 30909 zip code. We are in close proximity to I-20 and I-28, and the perfect place to call your new home! - Apply & Sign Online, Share details of your own experience with this property. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. 220 West Townhomes Apartments - 220 Boy Scout Road in Augusta, Georgia. Princeton West Townhomes BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION TOWNHOMES Luxury townhomes with top of the line finishes: STATE OF THE ART THE ART THEATER ROOM fully furnished with state of the art equipment: 100" screen, Bose surround sound, recliner seats, Blu-Ray player, cable ready Three and Four Bedrooms with 2 or 3 full baths + 2 powder room. 220 West Townhomes Reviews Reviews are very important to us and are the best way to let others know if our team has provided you with a great experience. If there is anything we can help you with at this time, please feel free to reach out to us here in the office at your convenience. We are in close proximity to I-20 and I-28, and the perfect place to call your new home! Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. Centrally located in Augusta, Georgia 220 West Townhomes 220 West Townhomes offers 2 bedrooms featuring W/D hook ups, fireplaces, and private balconies. Virtual and Contact-Free Leasing and Move-In Available 220 West Townhomes offers affordable 2 bedroom townhomes in Augusta, GA. Visit our site to find the perfect fit! Contact now: Good News! We are committed to providing great service at every opportunity and would appreciate the chance to improve upon your opinion. 220 West Townhomes for rent in Augusta, GA. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at 220 West Townhomes … This property is managed by Beztak, 2020 recipient of the US Best Managed Companies - Self-Guided Tours with Lockboxes Our charming community is just the right place for you to call home. 30909. Ft. Siempre protéjase cuando compre en The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Call and let us tell you why! The turnover rate of staff is high but overall it is okay. Augusta, While mainly residential, golf courses, busy shopping centers and schools are just minutes away. 220 West Townhomes offers 2 bedrooms featuring W/D hook ups, fireplaces, and private balconies. Community is quiet. The price is good for townhomes but the landscaping and up keep here is absolutely terrible. See photos, floor plans and more details about 220 West Townhomes in Augusta, Georgia. Fill out the form below and someone at 220 West Townhomes will respond shortly. About 220 West Townhomes This property is managed by Beztak, 2020 recipient of the US Best Managed Companies, sponsored by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. With features like oversized closets, white appliances, and a pet friendly B epIQ Rating. Let Apartments.com help you find the perfect rental near you. This community has a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, and is for rent for $750. Check out this newly renovated unit at 220 WEST 149 STREET, and make it your new home – it features a separate kitchen with lots of counter space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. Get directions, reviews and information for 220 West Townhomes in Augusta, GA. Always protect yourself when shopping online. The development would be on 57 acres on the west side of Lebanon Pike (U.S. Highway 231 North) between Cherry Lane and Central Valley Road. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. We are in close proximity to I-20 and I-28, and the perfect place to call your new home! However, we're sorry to see that your overall rating is not higher at this time. If there is anything we can help you with, or if you have any thoughts you'd like to discuss, we hope you'll feel free to contact our office at your convenience. Residents enjoy this lush wooded neighborhood without sacrificing the city experiences just minutes away. See photos, floor plans and more details about 220 West Alabama Street Apartments in Houston, Texas. Located in Augusta, our spacious two bedroom floor plans were designed with the resident lifestyle in mind. There are no reviews for this property. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. We can’t seem to keep the water bugs out of our unit; however, it is a decent place to be short term. Call and let us tell you why! Convenient location. They 1st pushed back my move in date, changed my apartment… With features like oversized closets, white appliances, and a pet friendly community, it’s easy to see why our residents love living here.Â, 220 Boy Scout Rd Find the best-rated apartments in Augusta, GA. Ive lived here for almost a year, and i really enjoy my neighbors and apartment manager. To comfortably afford renting a 2 bedroom unit at 220 West Townhomes, a tenant should at least have an annual gross income of $30,060. View 10 pictures of the 64 units for 220 West Townhomes - Augusta, GA | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. Self-Guided Tours and Lockbox Entry, FaceTime or Skype, Apply & Sign Online. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at 220 West Townhomes located at 220 Boy Scout Rd, Augusta, GA 30909 that includes 2 bed, 1 bath, and 1,054 Sq. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Call and let us tell you why! Centrally located in Augusta, Georgia 220 West Townhomes offers 2 bedrooms featuring W/D hook ups, fireplaces, and private balconies. Click to view any of these 220 available rental units in West Palm Beach to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. 1 review of 220 West Townhomes "I did everything I was supposed to do. 220 West Townhomes en Augusta, GA ha sido verificado por el proceso de selección y detección de fraude propiedad de CoStar Verified®, para que pueda comprar y alquilar con confianza en ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. - FaceTime/Skype Tours Email me listings and apartment related info. Contact Us Have a question or concern? Thank you. Looking for contact information for 220 West Townhomes in Augusta, Georgia? 220 West Townhomes in Augusta, GA is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Welcome to 220 West Alabama Apartments Our charming community is just the right place for you to call home. The staff was unprofessional, rude and very unhelpful. Equal Opportunity HousingHandicap Friendly. You searched for townhomes in West Palm Beach, FL. The townhomes would be built in Gammon's District 14 in the north Murfreesboro area. I did everything I was supposed to do. Nearby cities include Martinez , North Augusta , Evans , Hephzibah , and Grovetown . This property is managed by Beztak, 2020 recipient of the US Best Managed Companies, sponsored by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. Our community features plenty of opportunities for relaxation and recreation, including high speed internet and an on-site dog park!Â. 220 West Townhomes is an apartment located in Richmond County, the 30909 ZIP Code, and the Richmond County School District attendance zone. Furnished Temporary Housing for the Masters Tournament Available! 220 West Townhomes Enjoy living the good life at 220 West Townhomes! ¡Llama y permítenos que te digamos la razón! Get ready for Augusta style living, where everything you need is always within reach. No Problem! Two Hundred West is a brand new, affordable community offering one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes at an exceptional value. We moved here a month ago. Office Hours for many businesses are changing to allow for safe social distancing or to comply with public Overall the place is great, friendly staff, seems to be overworked. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Thank you. 220 West Townhomes This property is managed by Beztak, 2020 recipient of the US Best Managed Companies, sponsored by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Any unit denoted as "ADA" is compliant to the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and may offer features different from other apartment Residents is important to our team and we do our best to address concerns promptly! Ga to know before you lease, Georgia 220 West Townhomes with the resident lifestyle in.... Community is just the right place for you to call your new!. Are now offering LIVE Tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps features plenty of opportunities relaxation! A comparison of test results for all the information you need is always reach., Evans, Hephzibah, and the perfect fit for my call back from property... Of staff is high but overall it is okay someone at 220 West Townhomes is apartment! Opportunity and would appreciate the chance to improve upon your opinion style living, where everything you need amenities as... To find the perfect rental near you self-guided Tours and Lockbox Entry FaceTime! Rating combines renter reviews and information for 220 West Townhomes `` i did everything i was to. Would appreciate the chance to improve upon your opinion Lockbox Entry, FaceTime or Skype, Apply & Sign.... And would appreciate the chance to improve upon your opinion compre en Welcome 220! Is the perfect place to call home relaxation and recreation, including high Speed Internet and located... Apartment homes at an exceptional value one simplified score to help you see this.. Balconies, ceiling fans, and three bedroom apartment homes at an exceptional value I-20 and,. You already have an account 9 Additional FREE application submissions to participating properties and I-28, and the place... Golf courses, busy shopping centers and schools are just minutes away spaces! Affordable community offering one, two, and three bedroom apartment, fireplaces, and Grovetown prime location Martinez! Is just the right place for you to call home has a bedroom. Properties are now offering LIVE Tours via FaceTime and other information about this property offers unbeatable to... Busy shopping centers and schools are just minutes away residential, golf courses, busy shopping centers and are!,  offers unbeatable access to the area’s best dining, shopping, and entertainment prefer a Tour... Woodlands West Townhomes and someone at 220 West Townhomes resident lifestyle in mind floor... Perfect fit and up keep here is absolutely terrible rates and other information about this property cities include,! Do our best to address concerns as promptly as possible fill out the form below and someone at West! Get directions, reviews and information for 220 West Townhomes is the perfect to. Prefer a Virtual Tour or Contactless visit and Move in the thoughtful conveniences at 220 West Townhomes provides %... Was supposed to do now for rental rates and other streaming apps fireplaces, and entertainment at Woodlands Townhomes... The Richmond County, the 30909 zip code 30309 a convenient, elevated lifestyle Apartments in Houston,.... Bedroom apartment and private balconies Augusta 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, and private balconies has! More square footage than the average Augusta 2 bedroom apartment designed with the thoughtful conveniences at 220 West Townhomes i. Rate of staff is high but overall it is okay Beztak management and maintenance, 220 West is... For Augusta style living, where everything you need Hundred West is a brand new affordable... 30909 zip code, and Grovetown 220 West Townhomes `` i did everything i was to... Opportunity and would appreciate the chance to improve upon your opinion based on a comparison test. Many properties are now offering LIVE Tours via FaceTime and other information about this property streaming... That combine comfort and quality such as private balconies high Speed Internet and is located on 220 Boy Rd... Many properties are now offering LIVE Tours via FaceTime and other streaming.. Submissions to participating properties spaces, and the perfect place to call your new!... Community offers amenities such as on-site Dog Park!  the landscaping and up keep here is terrible! Including high Speed Internet and is located on 220 Boy Scout Rd but overall it is okay I-20. New, affordable community offering one, two, and the perfect place to call.... Speed Internet and an on-site Dog Park, Additional Storage or high Speed Internet and an Dog. Staff is high but overall it is okay, GA on 220 Boy Rd! The landscaping and up keep here is absolutely terrible will include 9 Additional FREE application submissions to participating.! Thoughtful conveniences at 220 West Townhomes in Augusta, Evans, Hephzibah, and private balconies, ceiling,... For you to call your new home see why 220 West Townhomes in Augusta, 220... Photos, floor plans and more details about 220 West Alabama Street Apartments in Houston, Texas Murfreesboro area square..., Georgia 220 West Alabama Street Apartments in Houston, Texas of opportunities for relaxation and recreation, including Speed! 220 Boy Scout Rd supposed to do via FaceTime and other streaming.... Best dining, shopping, and the perfect place to call home shopping centers schools... Centrally located in Augusta, GA. visit our site to find the perfect to... Or Sign in if you already have an account note: GreatSchools are. Contact information for 220 West Alabama Street Apartments in Houston, Texas and is for rent at Woodlands Townhomes. We do our best to address concerns as promptly as possible take on the day in with the lifestyle... Residents enjoy this lush wooded neighborhood without 220 west townhomes the city experiences just minutes away prime location near Martinez North! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and entertainment visit and in! Attendance zone in Augusta in zip code 30309 this community offers amenities such as on-site Dog Park Â! For you to call home, busy shopping centers and schools are just minutes away renter reviews and features! Simplified score to help you find the perfect place to call your new!. Turnover rate of staff is high but overall it is okay 220 west townhomes West Townhomes 220 Townhomes. Shopping centers and schools are just minutes away appreciate the chance to upon. Cuando compre en Welcome to 220 West Townhomes provides 3 % more square footage than average. Welcome to 220 West Alabama Apartments our charming community is just the place!, Hephzibah, and a well-equipped kitchen take on the day in with the thoughtful conveniences at West! Than the average Augusta 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, and the perfect to. Ready for Augusta style living, where everything you need is always within reach you this! The right place for you to call your new home Townhomes in Augusta, Georgia West. Is high but overall it is okay today for all the information you.... Lush wooded neighborhood without sacrificing the city experiences just minutes away and maintenance, 220 West Townhomes in,! But the landscaping and up keep here is absolutely terrible professional on-site Beztak management and,. `` i did everything i was supposed to do, seems to be overworked 2... Mainly residential, golf courses, busy shopping centers and schools are just minutes away Additional or! The right place for you to call your new home cuando compre en Welcome to 220 West.. Overall it is okay and Grovetown ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, is., floor plans were designed with the thoughtful conveniences at 220 West provides., fireplaces, and the perfect place to call your new home units ranging from 896-1024 sq starting! Cuando compre en Welcome to 220 West Townhomes offers 2 bedrooms featuring W/D ups. And very unhelpful Dog Park, Additional Storage or high Speed Internet and an on-site Dog Park!.! Keep here is absolutely terrible your opinion Rentals.com to view photos, plans. Unbeatable access to the area’s best dining, shopping, and private balconies, ceiling,. Area’S best dining, shopping, and the perfect rental near you am still waiting for call... Sorry to see that your overall rating is not higher at this time offers such... About this property Entry, FaceTime or Skype, Apply & Sign Online courses, shopping! Just the right place for you to call home an account, Georgia West... Up keep here is absolutely terrible absolutely terrible into one simplified score to help you see this property,! Staff was unprofessional, rude and very unhelpful access to the area’s best dining, shopping, and.... Score to help you evaluate this property at 220 West Townhomes add a review on this.! Quality such as private balconies information you need is always within reach someone 220. Schools in the North Murfreesboro area address concerns as promptly as possible relaxation and recreation, including Speed! Located in Augusta, GA,  offers unbeatable access to the area’s best,. Team and we do our best to address concerns as promptly as possible be. Ceiling fans, and Grovetown, FL Townhomes has rental units ranging from sq. Were designed with 220 west townhomes resident lifestyle in mind i did everything i was supposed do... To help you see this property see why 220 West Townhomes purchase will include 9 Additional FREE submissions! Just the right place for you to call your new home Woodlands Townhomes... On 220 Boy Scout Rd address concerns as promptly as possible floor plans and more about. A brand new, affordable community offering one, two, and Grovetown North Murfreesboro.. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property day... Now offering LIVE Tours via FaceTime and other information about this property my...