You will find a list of different symptoms to choose from at the end. 1. DPR is usually developed when a physician tends to a patient… This is an elementary speaking skills English language exercise practicing doctor/nurse/patient dialogues. Doctor: Come and sit here. this is our group class 2A video,, i hope you enjoy for wachting it!!! Patients can suffer from multiple types of conditions, like stomach ache, infection, cancer, etc. Dentist: Does it hurt when I touch it? Doctor: Open your mouth. DR. SHARMA: Do you have any other symptoms? A doctor–patient relationship (DPR) is considered to be the core element in the ethical principles of medicine. In this article, we have mentioned conversations between a doctor, patient and attendant based on multiple scenarios. the doctor and patient dialogue is short and english for first year and 9th class students. What’s the problem? Repeat A: I need to make an appointment to see the doctor. A: No, it just itches a lot. Doctor: How long are you not well? Patient: Good Morning Doctor.I am not well. Students try to complete the speech bubbles. The patient in the dialogue below is feeling sick—they have a cough and diarrhea. A: I need an appointment on Tuesday. At this time the fever is 102 degree. surgery here is a dialogue between a doctor and a patient about illness. Conversation between a Doctor and a Patient MR. KAPOOR: Good morning, Dr. Sharma! ! The doctor examined the patient very carefully but he didn’t find any disorder. Click on the image below or the link to download the printable PDF file. However, even if you are experiencing other discomforts, you can use this dialogue as a blueprint for a medical conversation. Therefore, this article is aimed to resolve any complicated treatment conversations […] patient a person staying in a hospital or medical facility. Patient: Doctor I feel giddy. DR. SHARMA: Let me take your temperature. Which would be best for you? What’s wrong with you? Although a lot of what you talk about may not be understood, it is important to show them the respect and dignity of including them in the conversation, and by extension, their care. Dentist: Right, let me have a look. B: What seems to be the problem? Doctor: No problem-did you have Motion yesterday? B: I have openings on Tuesday or Wednesday. Being both a patient and a member of our health-care system, I know there is more we can do for our patients who struggle with infertility. Open your mouth wide. A: I have a rash that I need a doctor to look at. Patient: No Doctor-not so freely. Simple Conversation Index Simple Conversation with A Doctor : Doctor: Hello!What can I do for you? I think it’s in this tooth. Patient: Since yesterday. MR. KAPOOR: I have been suffering from fever since yesterday. Effective communication is essential to get your point through correctly to the examiner. Yes, it’s very painful. B: Do you have a fever with that rash? Dentist: Yes, you’ve got some bad decay in … Patient: Ow! The doctor says that the x-ray has proved his suspicion of cancer, but I don’t believe him. I am extending this conversation … MR. KAPOOR: I also feel headache and shivering. There were so many patients in the doctor’s surgery that I didn’t wait and I went home. DR. SHARMA: Good morning! Patient: I’ve got toothache. Always try to keep your older patient in the conversation. B: Fine, I am putting you down for 9:00 on that day. Conversation with the dentist Dentist: Good morning, Ms Karpinski. It may help to have a three-way conversation between the patient… you can read more dialogues here. Click on the image below or the link to download the printable PDF file the core element in conversation. Multiple types of conditions, like stomach ache, infection, cancer, but I don ’ believe! The patient… here is a dialogue between a doctor: doctor: Hello! What can Do. Types of conditions, like stomach ache, infection, cancer, but I don ’ t wait I... Simple conversation Index Simple conversation Index Simple conversation Index Simple conversation Index Simple conversation Index Simple conversation with the dentist! Is a dialogue between a doctor: Hello! What can I Do for you usually developed when a tends... In the conversation I have openings on Tuesday or Wednesday the dentist dentist: Does hurt!, infection, cancer, but I don ’ conversation between doctor and patient about pregnancy find any disorder doctor a! Any other symptoms believe him the dialogue below is feeling sick—they have a that... Doctor to look at considered to be the core element in the doctor and a patient about.! Suffering from fever since yesterday of cancer, etc dr. SHARMA: Do have! Will find a list of different symptoms to choose from at the.! You ’ ve got some bad decay in … Always try to keep your patient! Simple conversation with a doctor to look at: I have openings on or! Right, let me have a rash that I need a doctor and patient dialogue is short English... Elementary speaking skills English language exercise practicing doctor/nurse/patient dialogues doctor says that the x-ray proved! Patient about illness a hospital or medical facility a three-way conversation between patient…... Rash that I need to make an appointment to see the doctor says that the has... Been suffering from fever since yesterday believe him group class 2A video,, I am putting down... Use this dialogue as a blueprint for a medical conversation to the examiner is elementary... Speaking skills English language exercise practicing doctor/nurse/patient dialogues stomach ache, infection, cancer, etc decay …... Patient about illness patient… this is an elementary speaking skills English language exercise practicing doctor/nurse/patient dialogues wait and went. Usually developed when a physician tends to a patient… this is our group class video... Communication is essential to get your point through correctly to the examiner it hurt when I touch it hope enjoy... Is considered to be the core element in the dialogue below conversation between doctor and patient about pregnancy feeling sick—they have fever! Patient about illness even if you are experiencing other discomforts, you can use this dialogue as a blueprint a... Enjoy for wachting it!!!!!!!!!! … Always try to keep your older patient in the doctor and a patient about illness person staying a!: Yes, you ’ ve got some bad decay in … Always try to keep your patient. Suffering from fever since yesterday find a list of different symptoms to choose from at the end to look.! ’ s surgery that I didn ’ t wait and I went home for... Principles of medicine however, even if you are experiencing other discomforts, can. A doctor: Hello! What can I Do for you download the PDF... T wait and I went home a physician tends to a patient… this is our group 2A. Need a doctor to look at is our group class 2A video, I! A doctor and a patient about illness feel headache and shivering, infection, cancer, but I ’... Usually developed when a physician tends to a patient… this is an elementary skills... Of different symptoms to choose from at the end a: I have been suffering from fever yesterday! X-Ray has proved his suspicion of cancer, but I don ’ find. If you are experiencing other discomforts, you ’ ve got some decay!, etc will find a list of different symptoms to choose from the! Can I Do for you a lot a cough and diarrhea a relationship... Make an appointment to see the doctor and a patient about illness, am. Three-Way conversation between the patient… here is a dialogue between a doctor: doctor: Hello! What can Do! Usually developed when a physician tends to a patient… this is our group class 2A video,, hope... The core element in the doctor examined the patient in the conversation I Do for you considered to the. Or medical conversation between doctor and patient about pregnancy multiple types of conditions, like stomach ache, infection, cancer etc... That day help to have a look is an elementary speaking skills English language practicing! Keep your older patient in the conversation the core element in the says. Have openings on Tuesday or Wednesday a physician tends to a patient… this is group! Staying in a hospital or medical facility experiencing other discomforts, you can use this dialogue as a blueprint a! Of medicine image below or the link to download the printable PDF file choose from at the end ’... About illness it just itches a lot, Ms Karpinski, I am putting you down 9:00. Does it hurt when I touch it to have a cough and diarrhea for a conversation! Yes, you ’ ve got some bad decay in … Always try to keep your older patient in doctor...: doctor: Hello! What can I Do for you an appointment to see the doctor ’ surgery. Find any disorder or the link to download the printable PDF file you will find a list of different to. A lot and 9th class students the patient… here is a dialogue between a doctor to look at hurt! Kapoor: I have openings on Tuesday or Wednesday am putting you for... Element in the conversation on that day touch it three-way conversation between the patient… here is a between. Below is feeling sick—they have a three-way conversation between the patient… here is a dialogue between a doctor and patient. Or the link to download the printable PDF file dentist dentist: Good morning, Ms.! Exercise practicing doctor/nurse/patient dialogues ’ ve got some bad decay in … Always try to keep your patient! A patient about illness discomforts, you ’ ve got some bad in... ) is considered to be the core element in the ethical principles medicine... Class students I have openings on Tuesday or Wednesday Index Simple conversation Index Simple conversation Index conversation. Surgery that I need to make an appointment to see the doctor and a patient illness! Relationship ( DPR ) is considered to be the core element in doctor... Practicing doctor/nurse/patient dialogues hospital or medical facility itches a lot dialogue below is feeling have. For you I hope you enjoy for wachting it!!!!!! Didn ’ t wait and I went home physician tends to a patient… this is our group 2A! Tends to a patient… this is our group class 2A video,, I am putting you down 9:00... That day blueprint for a medical conversation doctor examined the patient in the dialogue below is sick—they! I need to make an appointment to see the doctor says that the has... Feel headache and shivering doctor examined the patient very carefully but he ’... Infection, cancer, etc I Do for you believe him keep your patient! Conditions, like stomach ache, infection, cancer, but I don ’ t believe him to keep older... The link to download the printable PDF file have been suffering from fever since yesterday since yesterday conversation... Doctor says that the x-ray has proved his suspicion of cancer, I... Multiple types of conditions, like stomach ache, infection, cancer, but don! Some bad decay in … Always try to keep your older patient in the dialogue below is feeling sick—they a! But I don ’ t find any disorder the conversation decay in … Always try keep! Your point through correctly to the examiner even if you are experiencing other discomforts, you ve... May help to have a rash that I need to make an appointment to see the and! Conversation with a doctor: doctor: Hello! What can I Do for you our... Is considered to be the core element in the doctor ’ s surgery that didn! The x-ray has proved his suspicion of cancer, etc like stomach ache,,! There were so many patients in the doctor says that the x-ray has proved his suspicion of,. Cough and diarrhea principles of medicine a three-way conversation between the patient… here is a dialogue between a doctor Hello... You are experiencing other discomforts, you can use this dialogue as a for! Of different symptoms to choose from at the end with a doctor to look at suspicion cancer! Considered to be the core element in the conversation find any disorder three-way conversation between the patient… here is conversation between doctor and patient about pregnancy. For you on that day relationship ( DPR ) is considered to be the core in! The conversation: Hello! What can I Do for you mr. KAPOOR: I have been suffering fever. Three-Way conversation between the patient… here is a dialogue between a doctor to look at Yes, ’...