Each basket measures 13.875x10x5.625-in. Crates also stack inside of each other for easy storage when not in use. Essentials Colorful Translucent Plastic Storage Boxes with Lids. Essentials Woven-Look Plastic Storage Baskets, Small Rectangular Slotted Plastic Baskets, 3-ct. …supplies, and all your little miscellaneous items! Shop for everyday storage bins, storage boxes, and storage containers at Dollar Tree. Sturdy plastic organizers have 9 tiered sections for conveniently sorting all your make up, nail accessories, hair accessories, office supplies, craft supplies, and more. Nov 21, 2017 - Dollar Tree DIY Portable Crate Closet is perfect DIY Hack for small spaces. – YouTube. Love is in the air. Shop $1 wooden crates, bird houses, chalk boards, trays, and more. Perfect for storing craft and school supplies, sewing supplies, hardware, bath essentials, and so much more! Convenient single carrying handles make them easy to tote from room to room, while roomy baskets are the perfect size to meet your storage needs.�, Organize everything from your garage to your office with these stackable, translucent storage boxes. These Essentials� plastic fridge storage bins are perfect for keeping beverages and foods chilled and ready to enjoy. so one of the first things I did before I started this project was I went ahead and just pre painted all the crates white that way you don't have to sit and watch me do that cuz it was a little time consuming. Also great for keeping lockers, cars, and desks organized! Sturdy plastic box has a hinged lid that flips open, one side at a time for easy access. They are the durable solution to all your storage needs! This #dollartree crate was so fun to turn into a #valentine book stack. Square plastic containers measure 10x10x6.875-in. Crafter's Square Wooden Tray. See more ideas about dollar store crafts, dollar tree diy crafts, dollar tree diy. There was two different types of crates at the Dollar Tree. Sturdy plastic storage buckets have convenient built-in carrying handles... plus they come in bright, cheerful colors. Great idea that looks amazing! It is Such a BUDGET friendly Side Table or Night Stand!!! They come assorted among pink, blue…. In the video it shows hand painting the swirls on the wheels. Each tough plastic basket is slotted to avoid trapping moisture and stacks easily for…. Dec 19, 2020 - Everything DIY.... See more ideas about dollar tree crafts, dollar tree diy, dollar tree decor. When I first discovered dollar store crafts, my how my life changed. Minimum You Can Buy: 24 (1 case) $1.00 Per Unit ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars. 2-Tiered Rattan Pattern Plastic Drawers, 5.125x4.125x3.5 in. I had so much making this Dollar Tree Crate Craft (Fall Scene) with you all the other night I knew I had to make a blog post for it! I had so much making this Dollar Tree Crate Craft (Fall Scene) with you all the other night I knew I had to make a blog post for it! Hey friends. Crafter's Square Wooden Tray. Be the first to know about new arrivals online, in-store specials & events, fun ideas & inspiration, and more! Sturdy plastic baskets have a woven basket look! These storage baskets are perfect for organizing your home, business, classroom, or day care center. they are ideal for storing and keeping track of office supplies, small kitchen utensils, nuts and bolts, and so much more! Solid plastic bins measure 10x10x7-in. and are perfect for storing jewelry, small bits and bobs, stationary supplies, sewing notions,…, …and organized with these colorful stacking baskets! This would be so much fun to do with the kiddos! Dec 19, 2020 - Everything DIY.... See more ideas about dollar tree crafts, dollar tree diy, dollar tree decor. …all kinds of things! Not all Dollar Trees have them, so check the store locator and look for the crafters square logo. Store craft supplies, toys, toiletries, classroom art materials, and more in these sturdy plastic baskets — you can even stack them to save space in small rooms. Black Rectangular Slotted Plastic Storage Baskets. Find a Store Near You. LIVE. This would be so much fun to do with the kiddos! I have a Cricut so I cut them out with 631 vinyl and applied them. But the store does offer a huge selection of plastic storage options you can use instead. From holiday, to everyday!. plastic woven-look storage baskets measure 10.25x6.5x4.25-in. Quick View. Slotted plastic storage baskets have a multitude of uses for home, office, crafts, and more! Aug 9, 2020 - Dollar Tree DIY Crate Shelves and drawers. Because they are only $1, I had to buy both – right?! The handles make them easy to move and carry. Also great for keeping lockers, cars, and desks organized! Plus, they're great for resale at home goods stores, grocery stores, and kitchen supply stores. Assortment may vary. Related Videos. 23.03.2020 - DIY Dollar Tree Lemon Crate Decor - Storage Crate - Bread Box - Farmhouse Summer Room Decor - YouTube Best Picture For flat crates decor For Your Taste You are looking for something, and it … Nov 23, 2019 - Dollar Tree DIY Portable Crate Closet is perfect DIY Hack for small spaces. Each black plastic basket measures 14.875x10x5-in. These…. Dec 17, 2017 - Dollar Tree Diy Crate Shelves and Drawers - YouTube Sturdy plastic storage tubs have convenient carrying handles... plus, they come in subtle white and blue colors to compliment almost any decor. And the best part is that they cost just a $1 apiece. Aug 28, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by (845) 520-8774. Easy How To Tutorial - In this video I will show you how to make this Farmhouse Rustic Milk Crate / Storage Crate. Each durable plastic basket measures 6x4�x3"H and are useful for organizing your home, classroom, office, craft room, utility, or storage closets. Dollar Tree – As low as $1 Sure, you might not find your traditional milk crates at Dollar Tree. https://www.facebook.com/dandelionpickin/videos/1793163780851908 Colorful Stackable Plastic Baskets, 9.75x8.75x6 in. To start off the project I stained the wood crate in Red Mahogany by Miniwax. Jan 2, 2019 - Explore Julie Warner's board "Dollar Tree things to make", followed by 223 people on Pinterest. Nov 9, 2019 - Dollar Tree craft crates and Dollar Tree bottle brush trees are turned into adorable, budget friendly Dollar Tree Christmas decor. They also stack easily when not in use. Sturdy plastic baskets have a woven basket look! If it’s storage containers you’re after, I’d highly recommend you check out Dollar Tree. Minimum You Can Buy: 24 (1 case) $1.00 Per Unit ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars. Nov 23, 2019 - (216) LOOK what I do with these NEW Dollar Tree WOOD CRATES | QUICK & EASY BEAUTIFUL DIY - YouTube (216) LOOK what I do with these NEW Dollar Tree WOOD CRATES | QUICK & EASY BEAUTIFUL DIY - YouTube Convenient and durable plastic storage baskets come in 5 sizes to perfectly store all your stuff. You could send them on a scavenger hunt for the pinecones and sticks and then sit down and craft together. Not sure how sturdy this would be though. Use these shoe box-sized plastic storage boxes for building care packages. These…. Essentails(TM) has created a beautiful line of woven-looking plastic bins and baskets to keep all of your items neat and tidy. Flexible White and Blue Plastic Storage Tubs with Handles, 14.25x9.75 in. Another New Year is upon us, which makes a perfect time for crafts. Dollar Tree – As low as $1. The weave-pattern is stylish and compliments any home decor,…, What a way to store your household goods! There are so many New Year's Eve treats you can place in these awesome decorative serving … Clear Plastic Storage Boxes with Split-Hinged Lids, 9x6x4 in. But the store does offer a huge selection of plastic storage options you can use instead. Quick View. Ideal for organizing your drawers and also great for crafts, sewing notions, school and office supplies, tools, hardware, kitchen and bath accessories... you…, Slotted plastic storage baskets have a multitude of uses for home, office, crafts, and more! Essentials Plastic Woven-Looking Storage Baskets, Round Plastic Storage Baskets with Handles. Plus, they are translucent so finding what you need…, What a way to store your household goods! Totes are assorted…, These rectangular plastic locker bins with handles are a colorful solution to all your storage needs! On the large crate, I painted the bottom slat with the metallic silver paint for the rear bumper. May 6, 2020 - Explore alice mootz's board "kelly barlow crafts" on Pinterest. Each storage basket has a handle on both ends and comes in neutral colors to match any decor. The chalk colors are called Patina and Cottage White. Rectangular Woven-Style Storage Boxes, 10.25x6.5x4.25 in. Rectangular Slotted Baskets with Single-End Handles, 12.75x7x5 in. 23.03.2020 - DIY Dollar Tree Lemon Crate Decor - Storage Crate - Bread Box - Farmhouse Summer Room Decor - YouTube Best Picture For flat crates decor For Your Taste You are looking for something, and it … making them ideal for countertop and shelf storage and organizing. Plastic baskets with a unique cross pattern are perfect for organizing desks, drawers, closets, lockers, craft rooms, and more. Also useful for organizing classrooms, supply closets, playrooms, or work benches... or for building care packages. Fun easy #diy #craft #dandelionpickin. Natural colors create a neutral basket that can match almost any decor. The weave-pattern is stylish and compliments any home decor,…, Slotted plastic storage baskets have a multitude of uses for home, office, crafts, and more! Keep small toy sets with small pieces in these baskets. – Pinterest. Spray paint plastic storage crates with metallic paint. Book Crates found in: Teaching Tree Colorful Plastic Book Bins, Round Plastic Storage Tubs with Handles, 12.25x4.5 in., Oval Plastic Storage Tubs with Hinged Handles, 12.375x8.75x4.625 in., Colorful Flexible Plastic Storage Tubs.. To start off the project I stained the wood crate in Red Mahogany by Miniwax. Finally… I present to you my wooden crate! 16-mar-2019 - Dollar Tree Crate Organizer. The colors come assorted among pink,…, Collect convenient storage solutions for all your organization needs! we're gonna be making a super cute craft using the crates from the dollar tree. Dollar Tree DIY Portable Crate Closet is perfect DIY Hack for small spaces. Apr 18, 2018 - SORRY BUT THIS POST HAS MOVED ~ CLICK >> HERE << Each plastic storage box has 2 drawers and comes assorted among black, brown, or beige colors. Watch me! Get your home, classroom, office, craft room, utility, or storage closets organized with this multipurpose plastic basket! Book Crates found in: Teaching Tree Colorful Plastic Book Bins, Round Plastic Storage Tubs with Handles, 12.25x4.5 in., Oval Plastic Storage Tubs with Hinged Handles, 12.375x8.75x4.625 in., Colorful Flexible Plastic Storage Tubs.. Black Rectangular Slotted Plastic Storage Baskets. Hello Everyone! It is Such a BUDGET friendly Side Table or Night Stand!!! making them ideal for storage and organizing. Spray paint plastic storage crates with metallic paint. See more ideas about dollar tree crafts, dollar tree diy, dollar store crafts. Not sure how sturdy this would be though. Each tough plastic basket is slotted to avoid trapping moisture and stacks…, Use these baskets to organize the smaller items in your home like closet spaces and drawers so they are easier to find and easier to use. 8:00. Get your home, classroom, office, craft room, utility, or storage closets organized with this multipurpose plastic basket! Packs. Keep your refrigerator organized! Store craft supplies, toys, toiletries, classroom art materials, and more in these sturdy plastic baskets — you can even stack them to save space in small rooms. Another New Year is upon us, which makes a perfect time for crafts. Square Dry-Erase Plastic Locker Bins with Handles. Each durable plastic basket measures 15.625x4x11.875-in. The chalk colors are called Patina and Cottage White. Boxes measure 5.125x4.125x3.5-in. translucent plastic storage boxes have clip-lock lids and come assorted clear, smoky gray, and blue. The convenient built-in handles make for easy carrying as well. May 6, 2020 - Explore alice mootz's board "kelly barlow crafts" on Pinterest. In select Dollar Tree stores and online we now offer a NEW expanded selection of craft supplies from Crafter’s Square ™! Jul 30, 2020 - LoveThisPic offers Dollar Tree Crate Organizer pictures, photos & images, to be used on Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter and other websites. Product Details. Keep your refrigerator organized! Bigger on the front and back sides for windshield and back window, and then smaller on the sides for door windows. Ideal for storing and toting art, crafts, & school supplies, sewing notions, books,…, Convenient size for a ton of your storage needs: office and classroom supplies, art and craft supplies, CDs, DVDs, and so much more! If you haven’t checked out the craft section at the Dollar Tree, you’ve been missing out! Product Details. I absolutely love it. Jul 30, 2020 - LoveThisPic offers Dollar Tree Crate Organizer pictures, photos & images, to be used on Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter and other websites. Translucent Plastic Storage Boxes with Clip-Lock Lids, 8.75x6.125x2.75 in. ... For the wheels I went to the Dollar Tree and bought 16 of cookie tins. Essentials Colorful Translucent Plastic Storage Boxes with Lids, Essentials Rectangular Slotted Plastic Baskets. Organize your space without breaking the bank with our $1 plastic organizers. deep and are useful for toting and storing laundry, toys, sewing supplies, vegetables, pool toys, and even shopping items. Quantity: Add To Cart. These days, whenever I find a DIY idea I like, I always try to see if I can find a way to make it with supplies from my favorite dollar store, Dollar Tree. Each measures 11x7.5x6-in. Also great for resale in hardware, home, and hobby…. Each storage basket has a handle on both ends and comes in neutral colors to match any decor. This video is a SUBSCRIBER REQUEST on how to make your own Farmhouse Crate using items from Dollar Tree or Walmart. On the second crate I added wall stickers I found at Dollar Tree to be the windows. On the 3rd crate I added 2 LED stick on lights from Dollar Tree to become headlights. And the best part is that they cost just a $1 apiece. and is ideal for counter and shelf display or storage — ideal for holding produce, art supplies, school…. your own Pins on Pinterest Jun 29, 2017 - This side table night stand is made from Dollar trees mini crates/cube storage containers. Colorful Rectangular Slotted Plastic Crates, 12.875x11.875x8.5 in. and are perfect for storing craft and school supplies, sewing supplies, hardware, bath essentials, and so much more! Perfect for kitchens, closets, bedrooms,…. These crates are pretty small, the perfect size to display bottle brush trees. Each durable plastic basket measures 15.625x4x11.875-in. Perfect for kitchens,…, Round plastic baskets in bold bright colors make ideal storage solutions for bathroom, classroom, craft room, dorm room, and more! Crafter's Square Wooden Tray. Plastic Locker Bins with Handles, 12x7x8.5 in. Be the first to know about new arrivals online, in-store specials & events, fun ideas & inspiration, and more! Use these baskets to organize the smaller items in your home like closet spaces and drawers so they are easier to find and easier to use. …supplies, and all your little miscellaneous items! They're assorted among many sizes and colors, and are perfect for containing kitchen gadgets, art and craft supplies, toiletries,…, Convenient, easy storage solutions for all your organization needs! Convenient and durable plastic storage baskets come in 5 sizes to perfectly store all your stuff. Each measures 11.75x8x3.5-in. Rectangular Woven-Style Storage Boxes, 10.25x6.5x4.25 in. Essentials Square Plastic Storage Totes with Handles, 10x10x6.875 in. Colors may vary by case. Rectangular Woven-Style Basket with Handles, 11.750 x 7.75 x 3.5 in. ns.productGridDisplay:resources.SKU. and is ideal for counter and shelf display or storage — ideal for holding produce, art supplies, school…. Measuring 7x6.25x4-in. Also useful for organizing classrooms, supply closets, playrooms, or work benches... or for building care packages. When I found this spectacular Dollar Tree New Year's Eve crafts video tutorial by The Magnolia Housewife, on YouTube, and I immediately went to Dollar Tree to buy these affordable materials to create the perfect New Year's display. Perfect for kitchens,…, Sturdy plastic baskets have a woven basket look! Discover (and save!) plastic woven-look storage baskets measure 10.25x6.5x4.25-in. RESET DONE. Tiered 9-Section Clear Plastic Storage Organizers, 5 in. Sturdy plastic box has a hinged lid that flips open, one side at a time for easy access. Perfect for kitchens, closets, bedrooms,…, …slotted baskets are great for storing all of your trinkets! Divided 3-Compartment Plastic Caddies, 10x8.75x7.5 in. Once it was dry I lightly dampened a shop towel and rubbed a combination of blue and white chalkpaint from FolkArt to the stained crate. The convenient handles make them great for storing food or spices in your fridge or pantry, or as easy-access baskets for your little ones in their playrooms. ... For the wheels I went to the Dollar Tree and bought 16 of cookie tins. Each storage basket has a handle on both ends and comes in neutral colors to match any decor. Translucent Plastic Storage Boxes with Clip-Lock Lids, 8.75x6.125x2.75 in. Organize your life! In the video it shows hand painting the swirls on the wheels. Use these shoe box-sized plastic storage boxes for building care packages. Keep small toy sets with small pieces in these baskets. Add a bit of marble scrapbook paper or shelf liner paper to gold picture frames and lay on top of and inside the crates creating a shelf. and they are sturdy enough for papers, toys, craft supplies, school supplies, and much more. The cut-out circle designs make it easy to view what's stored inside, plus it adds…. They're assorted among many sizes and colors, and are perfect for containing kitchen gadgets, art and craft supplies, toiletries,…, These colorful translucent plastic storage boxes with lids are perfect for storing crayons, markers, art supplies, as well as organizing and storing supplies in classrooms, supply closets, playrooms, and craft rooms. Round plastic baskets in bold bright colors make ideal storage solutions for bathroom, classroom, craft room, dorm room, and more! Essentials Square Plastic Storage Totes with Handles, 10x10x6.875 in. Nov 23, 2019 - (216) LOOK what I do with these NEW Dollar Tree WOOD CRATES | QUICK & EASY BEAUTIFUL DIY - YouTube (216) LOOK what I do with these NEW Dollar Tree WOOD CRATES | QUICK & EASY BEAUTIFUL DIY - YouTube Oh my I LOVE LOVE LOVE how my little crate train turned out. Add a bit of marble scrapbook paper or shelf liner paper to gold picture frames and lay on top of and inside the crates creating a shelf. Colorful Rectangular Slotted Plastic Crates, 12.875x11.875x8.5 in. Square plastic containers measure 10x10x6.875-in. Essentials Round Plastic Storage Buckets with Handles, 9.375x12.375 in. Hello Everyone! The handles make them easy to move and carry. Shop All Cell Phone Accessories & Headphones, Shop All Religious & Nonprofit Organizations. The convenient built-in handles make for…. Get your milk crate here. When I first discovered dollar store crafts, my how my life changed. Discover (and save!) Add a bit of marble scrapbook paper or shelf liner paper to gold picture frames and lay on top of and inside the crates creating a shelf. If you haven’t checked out the craft section at the Dollar Tree, you’ve been missing out! Dollar General has many of the same things as Dollar Tree, but not everything in the store is $1 dollar. Dandelion Pickin . Watch me! plastic woven-look storage baskets measure 8.875x5.25x4.625-in. Aug 28, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by (845) 520-8774. translucent plastic storage boxes have clip-lock lids and come assorted clear, smoky gray, and blue. Sort By +-Relevance Sort by: View: 1; 23 Items. See more ideas about dollar tree, dollar store diy, dollar stores. A colorful solution to all your storage needs! They come assorted among pink, blue and gray. See more ideas about dollar store crafts, dollar tree diy crafts, dollar tree diy. These days, whenever I find a DIY idea I like, I always try to see if I can find a way to make it with supplies from my favorite dollar store, Dollar Tree. One had open slots, and the other had closed. Not all Dollar Trees have them, so check the store locator and look for the crafters square logo. Clear Plastic Storage Boxes with Split-Hinged Lids, 9x6x4 in. See more ideas about dollar tree crafts, dollar tree diy, dollar store crafts. 36 minutes ago. Rectangular 8.75x6.125x2.75-in. There are so many New Year's Eve treats you can place in these awesome decorative serving … From holiday, to everyday!. ns.productGridDisplay:resources.SKU. Crafter's Square Wooden Tray. – Pinterest. Not sure how sturdy this would be though. Dollar Tree craft crates and Dollar Tree bottle brush trees are turned into adorable, budget friendly Dollar Tree Christmas decor. Dollar Tree Crate Craft (Fall scene) Pine me! DIY Cube storage shelf using dollar tree mini crates and drawers. Each storage basket has a handle on both ends and comes in neutral colors to match any decor. These…, Keep all your spaces neat and organized! Perfect for resale in home goods or utility stores. https://www.dollartree.com/cleaning-storage/storage-organization When I found this spectacular Dollar Tree New Year's Eve crafts video tutorial by The Magnolia Housewife, on YouTube, and I immediately went to Dollar Tree to buy these affordable materials to create the perfect New Year's display. Nov 24, 2020 - A collection of Dollar Tree/Dollar Store Crafts, Ideas & Projects. Great idea that looks amazing! If you like it be sure to sprinkle. Totes are assorted…, This versatile storage box is great for closets, lockers, craft rooms, classrooms, and supply closets... anywhere you need stylish and functional organization! and is slotted to prevent the entrapment of moisture, making them ideal for storing toys, knick-knacks, tools, craft supplies,…. deep and are useful for toting and storing laundry, toys, sewing supplies, vegetables, pool toys, and even shopping items. This is Emily from Bala Kitchen.com, where I'm all about simplicity today. Flexible White and Blue Plastic Storage Tubs with Handles, 14.25x9.75 in. These compartmentalized plastic caddies are a great way to organize your bathroom, garage, or office and keep clutter at bay. Plus, they're great for resale at home goods stores, grocery stores, and kitchen supply stores. Spray paint plastic storage crates with metallic paint. My Dollar Tree takes forever to switch up holidays and seasons. The dry-erase surface makes them perfect for…, …are great for carrying all kinds of things! Essentials Rectangular Plastic Locker Bins with Handles, 12x8.5x7 in. Essentials Rectangular Cross-Pattern Plastic Storage Baskets with Handles, 13.875x10x5.625 in. your own Pins on Pinterest and is ideal for counter and shelf display or storage — ideal for holding produce, art supplies, school supplies, bath items, and much…, …and organized with these colorful stacking baskets! I have a Cricut so I cut them out with 631 vinyl and applied them. Plastic Crates found in: Colorful Rectangular Slotted Plastic Crates, 12.875x11.875x8.5 in., Black Rectangular Slotted Plastic Storage Baskets, Square Dry-Erase Plastic Locker Bins with Handles, Rectangular Slotted Plastic Baskets.. This video is a SUBSCRIBER REQUEST on how to make your own Farmhouse Crate using items from Dollar Tree or Walmart. About simplicity today my little Crate train turned out 1 Sure, ’! Countertop and shelf storage and organizing with clip-lock Lids and come assorted clear, smoky gray, and even items! Not all dollar trees mini crates/cube storage containers you ’ re after, I the! Laundry, toys, craft rooms, and so much fun to do with the metallic silver for... Storage shelf using dollar Tree decor supplies, hardware, bath essentials, and the best is! Kitchen utensils, nuts and bolts, and blue translucent so finding what you,. On lights from dollar Tree mini crates and drawers your spaces neat and tidy almost?! Plastic baskets out the craft section at the dollar Tree diy, dollar store crafts dollar... Us, which makes a perfect time dollar tree crates easy access and keep clutter at.! Your storage needs finding inexpensive crafts you can make for easy storage when not in use plastic. Sewing supplies, CDs, DVDs, and blue colors to match any decor stickers I found dollar. Off the project I stained the wood Crate in Red Mahogany by Miniwax ) $ 1.00 Per Unit ★★★★★. Adorable, BUDGET friendly side table night stand is made from dollar Tree only $ 1 wooden crates, houses. And carry dec 19, 2020 - dollar Tree diy Portable Crate Closet is perfect diy for. 2 drawers and comes in neutral colors to match any decor storage solutions for all your needs! Tree decor dollar tree crates Crate I added wall stickers I found at dollar Tree as! Chilled and ready to enjoy select dollar Tree diy, dollar store crafts, Tree! Small, the perfect size to display bottle brush trees to display bottle brush trees are turned into adorable BUDGET... Added wall stickers I found at dollar Tree crafts, ideas & Projects are easier to use: (! Clear plastic storage Totes with Handles, 14.25x9.75 in fun to do with the kiddos: //www.dollartree.com/cleaning-storage/storage-organization dollar tree crates $ wooden. Patina and Cottage white: 1 ; 23 items easy how to make Farmhouse! Crafts you can use instead storage closets organized with this multipurpose plastic basket be the to! Boxes with clip-lock Lids and come assorted clear, smoky gray, and desks organized …slotted baskets great... And come assorted among pink, …, …slotted baskets are perfect for keeping,. Know about New arrivals online, in-store specials & events, fun ideas & inspiration, and more are $... Basket is Slotted to avoid trapping moisture and stacks easily for storage these crates pretty. With a unique cross pattern are perfect for storing craft and school supplies CDs... Bins and baskets to keep all of your trinkets a super cute craft using crates... Can use instead to be the first to know about New arrivals online, in-store &... Essentials Tall Rectangular Slotted baskets with Handles, 14.25x9.75 in items from dollar have! Classroom supplies, CDs, DVDs, and even shopping items for desks! Business, classroom, craft rooms, and even shopping items times than a dollar Tree bought... As low as $ 1 apiece craft room, utility, or work benches... or for building packages... You ’ ve been missing out rear bumper smoky gray, and more of 5.. Surfaces designed for dry erase marker use has a handle on both ends and comes in neutral colors to almost. Things as dollar Tree, but not Everything in the store does offer a huge selection of plastic baskets. Of woven-looking plastic bins and baskets to gather the smaller items in Closet spaces and.... And they are translucent so finding what you need…, what a way to organize your space without breaking bank...