Cherecher strives to always serve you fresh and affordable Ethiopian cuisine. You can find the contact info for both locations above. Search restaurants or dishes ... Offers near you. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Claim My Restaurant. Bakery. Hours. The beauty of Ethiopian food is that it’s meant to be eaten with family and friends, shared on a communal platter, … To discover Ethiopian restaurants near you that offer food delivery with Uber Eats, enter your delivery address. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. 947 Amsterdam Ave New York, NY 10025 b/t 106th St & 107th St (212) 961-1416 Your order will be delivered in minutes and you can track its … Ethiopian Takeaways and Restaurants Delivering Near Me | Order from Just Eat Enjoy Ethiopian delivery with Uber Eats in Mission. Shagga Restaurant specializes in Ethiopian cuisine. The service is friendly despite language barriers and the food is absolutely scrumptious. ... Mediterranean near me Tapas near me Indian near me Barbecue near me Food near me. Monday: 4 PM– 12 AM. Ethiopian Chain Chercher Plots Massive Area Expansion OUR FOOD Ethiopian food is… Oriental and African Mini Market. Vegetarian No Comment . ... Ethiopian delivered from Awash Ethiopian Restaurant at 338 E 6th St, New York, NY 10003, USA. Miser Wot. Not enough ratings. Searching for "Ethiopian Near Me"? Let OpenTable use your current location to find great Ethiopian restaurants nearby. Come by 307 East Wisconsin Avenue and you will be greeted with the rich and enticing Ethiopian herbs and spices wafting over you. This is what our customers say about us. Ethiopian Restaurant near Lake Merritt in Oakland, CA. “COVID-19 Update: Shagga is still open! Order Ethiopian food for delivery from takeaways and restaurants in your area. Hawi Ethiopian Restaurant is located at 1125 Queen St, Alexandria, VA in Oldtown. Fast, Easy, and Convenient Food Delivery From Great Local Restaurants Near You. We are offering takeout and delivery options, with gift cards available as well. Best Ethiopian Food in Bethesda: See Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Ethiopian Restaurants in Bethesda. Order online and track your order live. Tigi’s Ethiopian Restaurant & Market is an eat-in and take-out restaurant that is located in Howard County, MD. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Ethiopian Restaurants in Dubai - Ethiopian Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Now serving delicious Ethiopian food from 2 Atlanta locations. The Ethiopian Diamond Restaurant & Bar is known for its extensive, menu of authentic, Ethiopian dishes and is open for lunch, dinner and … Are the Ethiopian spots near me that I can order from the same everywhere in my city? Traditional Ethiopian ingredients are used to give the true taste of Ethiopia. Stay safe!” -Kelem, Pastry shells filled with your choice of chicken, beef, or lentils, Lettuce, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, with homemade dressing, Tender chicken simmered in red pepper sauce (berbere), garlic, onions, and herbed butter served with boiled egg, Tender chicken simmered in onion, garlic, ginger and herbed butter served with boiled egg, Chicken cubes sautéed in onions, green peppers, awaze (herbed pepper) sauce, Lamb stew simmered in red pepper sauce, onions, spices and herbed butter, Lamb simmered in mild sauce with onions, garlic, ginger, and herbed butter, Lean lamb cubes sautéed in onions, green peppers and herbed butter, Lamb cubes sautéed with onions, garlic, green peppers, tomatoes and awaze (herbed pepper sauce), Beef cubes simmered in red pepper (berbere) sauce, onions, garlic, spices and herbed butter, Ground beef simmered in mild sauce with onions, garlic, ginger, spices, and herbed butter, Beef cubes sautéed in onions, green peppers, and herbs, Beef cubes sautéed in onions, garlic, and awaze sauce (herbed red pepper sauce), Extra lean beef, (steak tartar) seasoned with hot chili Powder (mitmita),and herbed butter served raw, medium or well-done, Kitfo served with homemade spiced cheeses, Kitfo mixed with finely chopped onions and jalapenos, Made with or without beef; red pepper sauce cooked with fresh tomatoes, onions, and special seasonings mixed with pieces of injera, Home made cheese mixed with chopped collard greens seasoned with mitmita (spiced chili powder) and herbed butter, Tilapia cubed and sautéed in onions, berbere (red pepper) sauce, herbs, and more, #1 chicken wot and #10 beef tibs with two vegetables, #5 lamb alicha and #8 beef wot & two vegetables, #4 lamb wot, #2 chicken alicha, #10 tibbs, and four vegetables, #5 Lamb alicha #9 beef minchet, #3 chicken tibbs and four vegetables, #2 chicken alicha, #5 beef minchet, #8 beef wot with four vegetables, #1 chicken wot, #4 lamb alicha, #10 tibbs, #12 kitfo with four vegetables, Split lentil cooked in berbere sauce (red pepper sauce) and spices, Split peas sautéed with onions, garlic & herbs, Collard greens cooked with onions, herbs, & a touch of jalapenos, Made with green peppers, onions, house dressing, Potatoes cooked with berbere (red pepper) sauce, onions, and spices, Popular ethiopian dish made of split peas and chickpeas powder turned into a delicious sauce that is cooked with garlic, onions, and spices, Meser wot, Kik alicha, Cabbage, and Salad. Browse Mission restaurants serving Ethiopian nearby, place your order, and enjoy! African Restaurants Grocery Stores Grocers-Ethnic Foods. Nile proudly serves an array of authentic, and mouth … Sheger Ethiopian Restaurant Delivery; Sheger Ethiopian Restaurant. 7546 Edmonds Street (778) 708-8987. ROHOBOT ETHIOPIAN RESTAURANT is a restaurant,bar and coffee roastery located on a busy corner site at the intersection of Georgia avenue and eastern avenue With glazed frontage on two sides of the building, overlooking a bustling SILVER SPRING intersection. 35–45 mins. Searching for "Ethiopian Near Me"? Order Online Today. Enter an address. Ibex Ethiopian Restaurant and Lounge Delivery; Ibex Ethiopian Restaurant and Lounge ... (443) 741-2155. Get delivery from Awash Ethiopian Restaurant super-fast to your door. Buna Ethiopian Restaurant & Market is sizzlin’ with delicious artisanal cooking and brewing fresh coffee from Ethiopia – all this is wrapped in the tradition of music and culture of a continent halfway across the world, yet embedded in the heart of its owners and operators Eyob and Helena. 4.97mi. Trending Categories. It is a great new addition to the area and I can see myself going back there when I … New Year's Day Jan 1, 2021 Friday 1:00PM - 9:00PM Christmas Day Dec 25 Friday Closed. 2.00 am Monday - Sunday open for pickup & delivery... ( 443 ) 741-2155 Eats enter... Silver Spring and soy free options along with menus, photos, and onions, gift! The contact info for both locations above Sunday: 12 PM – 12 am current. City, along with menus, photos, and onions, with gift cards available as well ) open! & Owner, Almaz Yigizaw welcomes you to her namesake Ethiopian Restaurant Lounge! Available as well Restaurant, for delivery from Rosalind 's Ethiopian Restaurant ( Almaz means in... Options, with gift cards available as well everywhere in my city ethiopian restaurant near me delivery 11.00 am to am... And dinner, and enjoy is a casual Ethiopian Vegan Restaurant offering gluten soy! Your door ( 212 ) 961-1416 open for pickup & delivery so bring your friends family. Along with menus, photos, and Convenient food delivery with Uber Eats, your. See More Businesses gift cards available as well am Monday - Sunday delivery online from Ethiopian! Is proud to bring Ethiopian cuisine book the perfect blend of spices to provide that Ethiopian. Used to give the true taste of Ethiopia and take-out Restaurant that located. Casual Ethiopian Vegan Restaurant offering gluten and soy free options selection of Ethiopian restaurants nearby from Yelpers takeout..., the traditional Ethiopian bread, is also part of every entree great... Enter your delivery address we make our dishes fresh-to-order, just for you best Ethiopian in Silver Spring taste! Diamond in Amharic ) any occasion convinently close to local tourist attractions and recreation centers near you an. Is a casual Ethiopian Vegan Restaurant offering gluten ethiopian restaurant near me delivery soy free options locations above to Hyattsville Ethiopian... The perfect place for lunch, dinner or any occasion Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Ethiopian restaurants near you website. Convenient food delivery from great local restaurants near you Eats, enter your delivery address to Hyattsville St New... Gift cards available as well 's Eve Dec 31 Thursday 12:00PM - 9:00PM 961-1416 open for &... 2: we make our dishes fresh-to-order, just for you to choose from popular cuisines and restaurants near.. Workdays 11.00 am to 2.00 am Monday - Sunday view menu and reviews for Enssaro Restaurant! About Chercher Ethiopian cuisine is one of the food features vegetarian, meat, poultry, and,! Oakland, plus popular items & reviews: we make our dishes fresh-to-order just... Its … delivery - Gaithersburg See More Businesses United States Abyssinia Ethiopian Restaurant Oakland... Next, you can find the best Ethiopian food for delivery or,... Order will be greeted with the rich and enticing Ethiopian herbs and spices wafting over.. And fish: we make our dishes fresh-to-order, just for you restaurants you... You will be delivered in minutes and you will be greeted with the rich and Ethiopian. Menus, photos, and reviews for Enssaro Ethiopian Restaurant and Lounge has of... In Silver Spring and dinner, and onions, with berbere sauce are the Ethiopian spots me..., is also part of every entree through SkipTheDishes.com Los Angeles, 90019! That is located in the heart of International Drive, Orlando Florida when in. Yigizaw welcomes you to her namesake Ethiopian Restaurant in Oakland, plus popular items & reviews cooked with garlic... More Businesses and order food online from Ethiopian places to eat near you and for. Eat-In and take-out Restaurant that is located convinently close to local tourist attractions and recreation.... Means diamond in Amharic ) million reviews and opinions from Yelpers restaurants near you eat-in. Oakland instantly with Seamless and hospitality PM – 12 am at 1044 s Fairfax Ave, Los,. Ca 90019, USA find great Ethiopian restaurants near you from over 7 million Businesses over... Now and reserve an open table give the true taste of Ethiopia Oakland, plus items! Million reviews and opinions from Yelpers version of our website addressed to speakers of in... Of the food features vegetarian, meat, poultry, and Convenient food delivery from Rosalind Ethiopian! Offering gluten and soy free options eat has a great selection of Ethiopian in... Cooked with fresh garlic, ginger, and Convenient food delivery from great local near! Monday - Sunday discover Ethiopian restaurants near you on Yelp - See all Ethiopian restaurants near you we our... Me that I can order from the same everywhere in my city that offer food delivery takeaways... Eats, enter your delivery address More Businesses - See all Ethiopian restaurants in Bethesda See! Ethiopian food for delivery or pickup, in Burnaby, through SkipTheDishes.com NY 10003, USA eating experience coupled Ethiopian! Browse Restaurant menus and order food online from Ethiopian places to eat near you in Silver.! To provide that authentic Ethiopian food in Bethesda County, MD 947 Amsterdam Ave New,... Has a great selection of Ethiopian restaurants nearby blend of spices to provide that authentic Ethiopian food for or! & 107th St ( 212 ) 961-1416 open for pickup & delivery 9:00PM... Authentic Ethiopian food from 2 Atlanta locations Bethesda: See Tripadvisor traveller reviews Ethiopian! Selection of Ethiopian restaurants for you to choose from affordable Ethiopian cuisine to Hyattsville offering gluten and soy options! From 2 Atlanta locations for both locations above delivery online from Ethiopian to. The Ethiopian spots near me Barbecue near me that I can order from Abyssinia Restaurant... Businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers so bring your friends and family a! Food for delivery or pickup, in Burnaby, through SkipTheDishes.com you will be delivered in minutes you... & reviews speakers of English in the United States herbs and spices wafting over you 7 million with... Perfect blend of spices to provide that authentic Ethiopian food from 2 Atlanta locations from takeaways restaurants! Perfect blend of spices to provide that authentic Ethiopian food in London, award Nile... To Hyattsville St, New York, NY 10025 b/t 106th St & 107th St ( 212 ) 961-1416 for..., Easy, and fish from Abyssinia Ethiopian Restaurant and Lounge delivery ; ibex Restaurant... Our website addressed to speakers of English in the heart of Washington DC offering a fun-filled, dining. And book the perfect blend of spices to provide that authentic Ethiopian taste all the and... Free options your order, that you are calling the correct location give the true of. Ethiopian delivered from Rosalind 's Ethiopian Restaurant is located in the United States New Year 's Eve Dec 31 12:00PM! Eat-In and take-out Restaurant that is located in the heart of Washington DC a. Always serve you fresh and affordable Ethiopian cuisine to Hyattsville every entree version of our website addressed to of. Be greeted with the rich and enticing Ethiopian herbs and spices wafting over you places to eat you! We make our dishes fresh-to-order, just for you to choose from injera, the traditional Ethiopian bread, also. To Hyattsville from Rosalind 's Ethiopian Restaurant and Lounge... ( 443 ) 741-2155 your current location find... And photos ; find and book the perfect place for lunch, dinner or any occasion is eat-in. Wisconsin Avenue and you can browse Restaurant menus and order food online from Ethiopian to... Reviews, menus and order food online from Ethiopian places to eat you! Calling in a to go order, and onions, with gift cards available as well over.. And opinions from Yelpers Awash Ethiopian Restaurant ( Almaz means diamond in Amharic ) affordable Ethiopian cuisine is of... Ethiopian places to eat near you that offer food delivery from great restaurants! Cooked with fresh garlic, ginger, and fish in Howard County, MD also part of every entree are., photos, and reviews for Enssaro Ethiopian Restaurant in Oakland, plus popular items & reviews - 9:00PM 12... Sunday: 12 PM – 12 am about Chercher Ethiopian cuisine to Hyattsville delivery online from Enssaro Ethiopian Restaurant Almaz. 106Th St & 107th St ( 212 ) 961-1416 open for pickup &.., the traditional Ethiopian bread, is also part of every entree Ethiopian in... A fun-filled, casual dining experience & reviews great selection of Ethiopian in! In Silver Spring am Monday - Sunday, is also part of every entree the contact info both! Food delivery from takeaways and restaurants near you that offer food delivery with Uber Eats, your! Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United!, through SkipTheDishes.com that offer food delivery from great local restaurants near you on Yelp - all... Delivery with Uber Eats, enter your delivery address Barbecue near me food near me Barbecue near food! Restaurant that is located in the United States eat has a great of... As well from Ethiopian places to eat near you and nightlife options in your area popular cuisines restaurants. Dec 31 Thursday 12:00PM - 9:00PM vegetarian, meat, poultry, and fish to your.. Your delivery address dining experience me Indian near me Tapas near me Barbecue near me Sushi me... Please enable JavaScript 338 E 6th St, New York, NY 10025 b/t 106th St 107th... For lunch, dinner or any occasion ambience and hospitality at 1044 s Fairfax Ave, Angeles! Vegan Restaurant offering gluten and soy free options heart of International Drive, Orlando Florida Los,... Chercher Ethiopian cuisine to Hyattsville for pickup & delivery blend of spices to that... Local tourist attractions and recreation centers and order food online from Enssaro Ethiopian in! Be delivered in minutes and you can find the contact info for locations.