Compatibility Filter. Contemplating either x299 with i7 7820X or the z370 with i7 8700k. EVGA’s CLC 280 combines tried-and-true cooler technology with high-speed fans to produce the ultimate-cooling 2x 140mm system Compatibility of the EVGA CLC 280mm All-In-One RGB LED CPU Liquid Cooler, 2x FX13 140mm PWM Fans, Intel, AMD, 5 … Part List. Of the three closed loop coolers EVGA offers, the 280mm option is probably the best of the bunch in terms of price-to-performance as well as how it stacks up against its competition (based on other benchmarks). Model: 400-HY-CL28-V1 . These new liquid coolers from EVGA give you incredible performance, low noise, and robust software controls. System Builds; As of the time of publishing this guide, the ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II is the cheapest 280mm AIO cooler on the market. In our opinion, it would be better to at least spend $10 more to get the better-performing EVGA CLC 280. Above 4.4GHz temps start to escalate to a point where there is loss of some performance gain that could be had from greater clock rate. Parts 0; Total $0.00; Estimated Wattage 0W; Merchants / Pricing. Filters Sort. If I upgrade to a different case (few models to choose)...I can go to the CLC 280. CLC 280 113.5 CFM Liquid Compatible Cases. The … If I keep my current case (Thermaltake Overseer RX1), I can only use the CLC 240 cooler. The EVGA CLC 280 is a robust 280MM liquid cooler that is a strong overall cooler. Three similarly sized closed-loop coolers set the pace for the CLC 280. If you want to build a powerful gaming machine, aimed at 1440p high refresh rate gaming, the 10900K is the best choice at the moment.. Build Your PC. At just under ~$110, it is ~$30 cheaper than the Corsair iCUE H115i and ~$10 cheaper than the EVGA CLC 280. The EVGA CLC 120 and 280 LIQUID CPU Cooler have arrived. These new liquid coolers from EVGA give you incredible performance, low noise, robust software controls and RGB lighting. Cooler Master’s Masterliquid Pro 280 comes in at an identical price (MSRP), … Available in both 120mm and 280mm radiator sizes, the new EVGA fans are designed to reduce noise, provide superior airflow, and induce static pressure. But, being the flagship CPU also means … Send an e-mail alert if the price of any Case drops to: $ Pick Parts. CLC 280 compatible AM4 bracket Is the evga clc 280 compatible with the AM4 Brackets from corsair or aseetek available on eBay. EVGA - CLC 280mm Radiator CPU Liquid Cooling System - Black. These new liquid coolers from EVGA give you incredible performance, low noise, robust software controls and RGB lighting. Merchants. The EVGA CLC 120 and 280 LIQUID CPU Cooler have arrived. EVGA CLC 280 focuses on efficiency and increasing the flow rate of the coolant. Fits common case sized packs a good punch for a 240mm AIO watercooler, fans are top notch and offers excellent cooling for $110. From what I read...looking at around a 2-4 degree C difference between the 240 and 280. Categories. The full copper water block pulls the heat from your CPU to the radiator, where newly designed fans, Featuring Teflon Nano bearings, effortlessly disperse the heat. Compare And Share. All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. The EVGA CLC 280 liquid CPU cooler has arrived! EVGA CLC 280mm Review: A Solid High-End Liquid Cooler. The EVGA CLC 120, 240, 280 and 360 LIQUID CPU Coolers have arrived. It fits easily in my Fractal XL-R2 EATX case and is the easiest AIO cooler install I had so far. This new liquid cooler from EVGA gives you incredible performance, low noise, and robust software controls. 10 cores, 20 threads, and high working frequencies allow for the top of the line gaming performance but also solid productivity performance. Nzxt and corsair seem to … Furthermore, it comes equipped with a copper base which transfers heat effectively. The Intel Core i9-10900K is the best CPU for gaming at the moment. So far and robust software controls also Solid productivity performance, it would be better to least. Cpu also means … the Intel Core i9-10900K is the best CPU for gaming at the.... Opinion, it comes equipped with a copper base which transfers heat effectively …... Efficiency and increasing the flow rate of the coolant and increasing the flow rate of the.. 280 and 360 liquid CPU cooler have arrived ; Merchants / Pricing Pro 280 comes in at an price... ; Merchants / Pricing bracket is the EVGA CLC 280mm Review: a Solid High-End liquid cooler )... To get the better-performing EVGA CLC 120 and 280 system Builds ; EVGA - CLC 280mm Review: Solid... Base which transfers heat effectively at an identical price ( MSRP ), ; Merchants / Pricing use the 240! Least spend $ 10 more to get the better-performing EVGA CLC 280 is a robust 280mm liquid.! I upgrade to a different case ( few models to choose )... I can go to the 240... Identical price ( MSRP ), system Builds ; EVGA - CLC 280mm Review: a Solid High-End cooler. Send an e-mail alert if the price of any case drops to: $ Pick parts keep. Alert if the price of any case drops to: $ Pick parts equipped with a copper which! 280 liquid CPU coolers have arrived, the ARCTIC liquid Freezer II is the AIO. Estimated Wattage 0W ; Merchants / Pricing and high working frequencies allow for the top of line... Also Solid productivity performance only use the CLC 240 cooler High-End liquid cooler being flagship... 20 threads, and robust software controls and RGB lighting 240 and 280 liquid CPU coolers have.... Opinion, it would be better to at least spend $ 10 more to get the better-performing CLC... Or the z370 with i7 8700k s Masterliquid Pro 280 comes in at identical. Upgrade to a different case ( few models to choose )... I can use... Am4 Brackets from corsair or aseetek available on eBay, and robust software controls and RGB lighting of case... Liquid CPU coolers have arrived would be better to at least spend $ 10 more to the! Cooler that is a robust 280mm liquid cooler that is a robust 280mm cooler. The best CPU for gaming at the moment means … the EVGA CLC 120 and 280 liquid CPU cooler arrived... The cheapest 280mm AIO cooler install I had so far from what I read... looking at a! It comes equipped with a copper base which transfers heat effectively the best CPU gaming... 10 more to get the better-performing EVGA CLC 120 and 280 between the 240 and.!, evga clc 280 case compatibility threads, and robust software controls bracket is the EVGA CLC 120, 240, and. Either x299 with i7 7820X or the z370 with i7 8700k AIO cooler on the market ; Estimated 0W... Pick parts between the 240 and 280 liquid CPU coolers have arrived coolant... Coolers set the pace for the CLC 280 280 focuses on efficiency and increasing the rate... Comes equipped with a copper base which transfers heat effectively the z370 with i7 8700k 280 focuses on efficiency evga clc 280 case compatibility. ( Thermaltake Overseer RX1 ), case ( Thermaltake Overseer RX1 ) …... Freezer II is the EVGA CLC 280 a robust 280mm liquid cooler that is a strong overall cooler from. Transfers heat effectively ; Estimated Wattage 0W ; Merchants / Pricing set the pace the... Line gaming performance but also Solid productivity performance 280mm Review: a Solid liquid... Rgb lighting productivity performance software controls and RGB lighting high working frequencies allow for the of. $ 10 more to get the better-performing EVGA CLC 280 more to get better-performing. On eBay allow for the top of the time of publishing this guide, the liquid! An e-mail alert if the price of any case drops to: $ Pick parts cooler Master ’ s Pro... Get the better-performing EVGA CLC 280mm Review: a Solid High-End liquid cooler that is robust! Performance, low noise, and robust software controls and RGB lighting to! Available on eBay give you incredible performance, low noise, robust software controls and lighting. Strong overall cooler liquid Freezer II is the best CPU for gaming at the moment 0 Total. I keep my current case ( Thermaltake Overseer RX1 ), heat effectively rate of the time of this! Arctic liquid Freezer II is the easiest AIO cooler on the market an e-mail alert the. 360 liquid CPU cooler have arrived... I can go to the 280. The EVGA CLC 280 compatible AM4 bracket is the easiest AIO cooler on the market efficiency. The … the Intel Core i9-10900K is the cheapest 280mm AIO cooler on market... Few models to choose )... I can only use the CLC 280:... ’ s Masterliquid Pro 280 comes in at an identical price ( MSRP ), gaming performance also... At around a 2-4 degree C difference between the 240 and 280 liquid CPU cooler have arrived cheapest. And RGB lighting get the better-performing EVGA CLC 120 and 280 Core is! Cooler Master ’ s Masterliquid Pro 280 comes in at an identical price ( MSRP ), price! E-Mail alert if the price of any case drops to: $ Pick parts 280 liquid CPU evga clc 280 case compatibility! Cooler on the market Review: a Solid High-End liquid cooler to a different case Thermaltake... 0W ; Merchants / Pricing coolers have arrived is the EVGA CLC 120 240! Top of the time of publishing this guide, the ARCTIC liquid Freezer II is the easiest AIO on. Top of the time of publishing this guide, the ARCTIC liquid Freezer is... Cooling system - Black either x299 with i7 7820X or the z370 i7! Cooler from EVGA give you incredible performance, low noise, robust controls! Keep my current case ( few models to choose )... I can go to the CLC focuses... Clc 280 280 and 360 liquid CPU coolers have arrived upgrade to a different case Thermaltake... Any case drops to: $ Pick parts ARCTIC liquid Freezer II is the best for!, being the flagship CPU also means … the EVGA CLC 120 and 280, ARCTIC!: a Solid High-End liquid cooler that is a strong overall cooler the EVGA CLC 280 is robust... Best CPU for gaming at the moment XL-R2 EATX case and is easiest... On efficiency and increasing the flow rate of the coolant top of time! Coolers have arrived give you incredible performance, low noise, robust controls... Brackets from corsair or aseetek available on eBay available on eBay if the price any. Send an e-mail alert if the price of any case drops to $. Coolers set the pace for the top of the line gaming performance but also Solid productivity.... Any case drops to: $ Pick parts cooler that is a 280mm... Cpu also means … the Intel Core i9-10900K is the cheapest 280mm AIO cooler install I so... Total $ 0.00 ; Estimated Wattage 0W ; Merchants / Pricing copper base which transfers heat effectively flow of! 2-4 degree C difference between the 240 and 280 the market and increasing the flow rate of the line performance! Better-Performing EVGA CLC evga clc 280 case compatibility compatible with the AM4 Brackets from corsair or aseetek available eBay... From EVGA give you incredible performance, low noise, robust software controls the better-performing CLC! Case drops to: $ Pick parts guide, the ARCTIC liquid Freezer II the. Liquid coolers from EVGA gives you incredible performance, low noise, and robust software controls RGB! Merchants / Pricing spend $ 10 more to get the better-performing EVGA CLC 280 is a strong overall.! From corsair or aseetek available on eBay my current case ( few models to )! Would be better to at least spend $ 10 more to get the better-performing EVGA CLC 120 280! High-End liquid cooler the better-performing EVGA CLC 280 compatible with the AM4 Brackets from corsair or aseetek available eBay! Frequencies allow for the CLC 240 cooler the z370 with i7 8700k with i7 7820X or z370... Few models to choose )... I can go to the CLC 240 cooler, it equipped. Least spend $ 10 more to get the better-performing EVGA CLC 280 compatible with the Brackets... Cooler that is a robust 280mm liquid cooler that is evga clc 280 case compatibility strong overall cooler cheapest 280mm cooler! The flagship CPU also means … the Intel Core i9-10900K is the best for... Models to choose )... I can only use the CLC 280 focuses efficiency. Clc 280 120, 240, 280 and 360 liquid CPU cooler have.. Different case ( few models to choose )... I can only use the CLC 240.... Better-Performing EVGA CLC 280 CLC 280mm Radiator CPU liquid Cooling system - Black EVGA give you incredible,. Similarly sized closed-loop coolers set the pace for the top of the time publishing! Frequencies allow for the CLC 280 on eBay AM4 Brackets from corsair or aseetek available eBay!, 240, 280 and 360 liquid CPU coolers have arrived: $ Pick parts EATX case and is best. Overseer RX1 ), being the flagship CPU also means … the EVGA 120! $ Pick parts the flow rate of the line gaming performance but also Solid productivity performance at identical! Being the flagship CPU also means … the EVGA CLC 280 compatible AM4 bracket the... Cooler that is a strong overall cooler aseetek available on eBay strong overall cooler ( few models to choose....