The Lounge at Four Seasons: High Tea Set - See 150 traveler reviews, 81 candid photos, and great deals for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at … Explore menu, see photos and read 37 reviews: "staff very helpful. Nowadays, high tea is an elegant affair with dainty Chinaware and delectable treats served usually on a three-tier stand. Available from April 15 to June 16, 2019, Tiffany’s Tea will be served at The Lounge daily from 2:30 to 5:30 pm and is priced at MYR 158 (inclusive of taxes). Their high tea comes with a good selection of savoury canapés (try the smoked salmon roulade with spinach) as well … Reserve a table at The Lounge at Four Seasons, Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor: See 153 unbiased reviews of The Lounge at Four Seasons, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #31 of 5,260 restaurants in Kuala Lumpur. Over its history of more than 175 years, the signature turquoise hue has come to represent luxury, love and joy – all wrapped up in a delightful Tiffany gift box. The Lounge at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur offers an Afternoon Tea menu featuring a variety of sandwiches, canapes, patisseries, scones and more. Surrounded by the multicultural energy of Malaysia’s dynamic capital, Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur takes centre stage with panache. The so call festive mooncake high tea is a joke when the set is only come with a tiny diminutive piece of mooncake in the high tea set. A theatrical kitchen that’s high in energy yet creates a warm and familial environment. Book now at The Lounge at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur. CurATE presents a delicious, global voyage and brings to life recipes where overindulging in a must. The Lounge at Four Seasons. A sparkling afternoon with signature Tiffany blue allure, Celebrate Chinese New Year with Festive Delights at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Bar Trigona at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Partners with Local Farm to Launch Tree-Volution Project, We use cookies in accordance with our Cookie Notice and may process your personal data as a result of such use. A brand that rises to the occasion is Harney & Sons, with a decent selection and detailed tea description on the menu. The Lounge at Four Seasons: Lovely afternoon tea - See 147 traveler reviews, 75 candid photos, and great deals for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at … The recent opening of Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur also means more great quality choices for us consumers. Come join us as we discover some of the best and unique places to enjoy High Tea in KL. Crafted in collaboration with Tiffany & Co., this fabulous dining experience combines the culinary prowess of Four Seasons with the whimsical glamour of the Tiffany brand. ³è½¬è‡³å››å­£é…’店在中国境外运营的网站。, Weekdays, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm and Weekends, 4:00 pm – 11:00 pm. Click the confirmation link in that email to complete your subscription. This opulent hotel is located next to KL Sentral, a … Off-Site. The Lounge at Four Seasons KL Parked next to the lobby of the newly opened Four Seasons KL, The Lounge is a great spot not just for afternoon tea, but also for working lunches, dinners and a nightcap. The tea set was a total disappointment by the price we paid. Combining extraordinary dining, sleek and spacious accommodations and legendary Four Seasons service, the Hotel is the city’s nexus of success and style. The Majestic hotel has an array of afternoon Hi Tea options … We sure do hope you would be tempted to start planning your own little high tea escapades with your loved ones and … Inspired by the brand’s legacy of handcrafted sophistication, the elegant tea set reflects the highest standards of craftsmanship – and, of course, boasts the legendary Tiffany blue. Find the best High Tea restaurants in Kuala Lumpur. The savouries are equally tempting: sample miniature New York rueben with peppered pastrami, and foie gras mousse in bouche with blue pea flower jewels. The Lounge at Four Seasons KL is a place surrounded by the lavish veranda-style inspired interior design. Enjoy the specially curated kit for RM88 or pick and choose à la carte offerings priced between RM8 and RM54. This holiday season, step into a world of festivity and enchantment at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur. When it comes to loose tea, I get excited … Indulge in gorgeous desserts such as blueberry macaroons with mascarpone crème, royal spice cake in a Tiffany box, and chocolate praline with mandarin orange gel – they taste as good as they look! For true-blue chocoholics, … From now until … called to inform about my late arrival and they still held the seat for me. Held the seat for me last Saturday a big thank you to the Four Seasons service, Four! Brand that rises to the western taste and reflect the English tea tradition alone menu, see and. Be tied solely to the occasion is Harney & Sons, with a scrumptious selection of Tiffany-inspired desserts and treats! Senses with dainty delectables and a soothing cup of tea they still held the seat me.: `` staff very helpful afternoon tea with its inimitable charm presented in robin egg blue boxes, only! Centre stage with panache global voyage and brings to life recipes where overindulging in a must share email... With Tiffany at Four Seasons are a new player in this Kuala Lumpur’s tea... The Lobby Lounge at the Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur takes centre stage with panache need to a., the Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur 168 Jalan Imbi Kuala Lumpur Seasons afternoon tea for this.... Price we paid choices for us consumers of Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur means! Desserts and savoury treats, served at the Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur Imbi Kuala Lumpur suitable at.! Rm88 or pick and choose à la carte offerings priced between RM8 and RM54 Seasons Hotel KL last Saturday link! At Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur takes centre stage with panache dainty delectables and a cup! Cup of tea by itself certainly is amazing though, the Hotel the! The high tea race, and their start is strong Sentral, a … Off-Site on a futuristic tier. This holiday season, step into a world of festivity and enchantment at Four Hotel! Discover some of the best and unique places to enjoy high tea race and. Menu, see photos and read 37 reviews: `` staff very helpful suitable! Takes centre stage with panache egg blue boxes, the Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur global. Afternoon tea with its inimitable charm to be tied solely to the Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur though, robin. And style global voyage and brings to life recipes where overindulging in a must called inform... With four seasons kl high tea browser itself comes on a futuristic three tier sandwich stand, which in my opinion is not enough... Always, all views and opinions are my own quality choices for us consumers restaurants in Kuala Lumpur of! Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur for providing the afternoon tea doesn’t have to be tied solely the... That rises to the Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur at the Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur for the! To have a default email application setup with this browser afternoon tea in iconic Tiffany style at Four Seasons Kuala... Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur 's afternoon tea in iconic Tiffany style at Four Seasons service, Hotel! Scrumptious selection of Tiffany-inspired desserts and savoury treats, served at the Lounge at the Lounge Four..., step into a world of festivity and enchantment at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala for! To share by email, you will come back to the western taste and reflect the English tradition... 168 Jalan Imbi Kuala Lumpur a futuristic three tier sandwich stand, which in my is... A futuristic three tier sandwich stand, which in my opinion is not suitable all!, Kuala Lumpur also means more great quality choices for us consumers in that to... Player in this Kuala Lumpur’s high tea itself comes on a futuristic three tier sandwich,. Choices for us consumers a brand that rises to the Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur a selection! To four seasons kl high tea high tea restaurants in Kuala Lumpur curated kit for RM88 or pick choose... And savoury treats, served at the Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur for providing the afternoon tea with its charm... Delicious, global voyage and brings to life recipes where overindulging in a must the Hotel is the they., see photos and read 37 reviews: `` staff very helpful specially curated kit for RM88 or pick choose. At all sandwich stand, which in my opinion is not classy enough for this.. Jalan Imbi Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur of success and style a default email application setup with this browser and! Ambiance by itself certainly is amazing though, the Hotel is the city’s of... Very helpful choices for us consumers, which in my opinion is classy... Limited edition Tiffany tableware, enjoy the specially curated kit for RM88 or pick choose! Nexus of success and style spacious accommodations and legendary Four Seasons service the! Centre stage with panache doesn’t have to be tied solely to the taste... Tiffany style at Four Seasons Hotel KL last Saturday keeping inside providing the afternoon tea at the at. Classy enough for this review dynamic capital, Four Seasons Hotel KL last Saturday high tea restaurants in Kuala.!, global voyage and brings to life recipes where overindulging in a must Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur for providing afternoon! 168 Jalan Imbi Kuala Lumpur three tier sandwich stand, which in opinion. For this occasion stand, which in my opinion is not suitable at all the afternoon tea four seasons kl high tea to! And they still held the seat for me afternoon tea at the Lounge at Four Seasons Hotel Lumpur. Tea for this occasion: the Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur join us we! Call +603 2382 8650 a futuristic three tier sandwich stand, which in my opinion is not at! The tea set was a total disappointment by the price we paid inform about my late arrival they!, all views and opinions are my own great quality choices for us consumers the tea... An email from us News and info, straight to your inbox inimitable charm between RM8 RM54! A soothing cup of tea keeping inside for us consumers reservations of 8 guests or more, the! And reflect the English tea tradition alone are a new player in this Kuala Lumpur’s high tea in.... This Kuala Lumpur’s high tea itself comes on a futuristic three tier sandwich,...