Kingdom Hearts II is the third game in the Kingdom Hearts Disney/Square Enix crossover franchise, released on the PlayStation 2 in 2005.. Defeat the Groundshaker in the Pride Lands (second visit) Defeat the Heartless on the Solar Sailer in Space Paranoids . Its feet are steel blue, and each sports three skeletal toes. In the first Kingdom Hearts I'd have to say Sephiroth if he even counts as a boss. The duration of invisibility and the intensity of magic attacks becomes more frequent as its HP dwindles. With the last reaction command Sora will eventually jump up and parry one of its stomps by pressing   rapidly, after this it will fall and become stunned. Defeat Luxord at … During a song, circle gauge pops up on screen. Kingdom Hearts I. Captain Hook is a fun boss fight where you must sword fight him. In addition to the standard gauges, you also have to hit the X BUTTON as fast as possible when purple gauges appear. You ABSOLUTELY must be on your second play-through of Port Royal. Make sure you have Thundaga magic (beat Groundshaker in the Pride Lands). I show the best way that has worked for me to grind and level up to level 99 in Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. Now that Ariel's statue is all busted by the Trident, she is feeling pretty hurt and vulnerable. If that doesn't work you're gonna have to wait until 2.5 Share. The Living Bone analogue has a body almost completely covered in grass, moss, and other plant life, to the point that several trees have grown on it. It is one of the bosses at Pride Lands. Jporiey gives hints and tips on how to beat this boss. The Groundshaker is a minor villain from Kingdom Hearts II. The "Shaman" has a predominantly red body and the crest on its mask is orange instead of green. After a battle which raged … is an Emblem Heartless that is found in Kingdom Hearts II. Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY.If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right. To finish this one, you'll need 30,000 points. Following this chain of Leaps, use the Fend command (Triangle rapidly) to stun the mammoth beast. Depending on the way its head is turned, it has two different faces; one looks slightly downward and has large, curved tusks lined by spikes, and the other looks slightly upward and has curved horns lined by spikes. Make sure you have Thundaga magic (beat Groundshaker in the Pride Lands). The computer controls his movements, so don't get confused. Kingdom Hearts II. PlayStation 2 - Kingdom Hearts 2 - Groundshaker - The #1 source for video game models on the internet! Greatwon Greatwon. At this point the shaman emerges, so jump on its back using the reaction command "Jump" twice. Me and my sister would play on that game for hours and hours, because the both of us had loved it, very much. Fiction Legends comic. First make sure you have Thundaga magic, which means beating Groundshaker in the Pride Lands. However, what makes this stand out more is the Video Game Cruelty Potential - hitting him with Fira spells will light his pants on fire, and if he goes over the ship edge towards the water, he'll shout "You'll not get me other hand!" It is a gigantic version of the Living Bone and Shaman combo, fused from the many ghosts of Scar that appeared throughout the Pride Lands. Sora and his companions have been asleep for about a year, regaining their memories. Now all the other gauges from the other games are piled into this one mini game. Thunder: Defeat the Hydra (Olympus Coliseum). When I was a kid, me and my sister would play our first game of the KH series: Kingdom Hearts II. When it is upright again on the Groundshaker's back the shaman can become invisible. PS2, PS3, PS4, XboxOne, PS4Pro, PS5, XboxSeriesX, XboxSeriesS. ... Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. This uncovers one of the Groundshakers weak points: the eyes of the larger creature. Improve this question. exori mas. The other has a dull green "mustache" and a mouth that frowns slightly. Eventually, Groundshaker warps to the other side of the gorge surrounding the battlefield. Now you are ready for "Ursula's Revenge". At one point, the trio bring him a part, and toss it onto the table despite his warnings, causing the part to explode. Be sure to not get hit when it comes back down. Remember, you have to beat the worlds once, play Hollow Bastion all the way through the battle in the … Sora will get bombarded by magic attacks and this makes it almost impossible for Sora to survive (good time to use Reflect). When it's in the light yellow area, hit the X BUTTON for an EXCELLENT rating. Defeat the MCP in Space Paranoids (second visit) Defeat the Nobodies in front of Twilight Town's Old Mansion. Both heads share the same yellow, spiral eyes. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. It has grey skin, red claws, and four pairs of arms; the lower pair being smaller than the upper one. Roxas ws pretty easy, beat him on my second try. The Groundshaker is a giant Heartless summoned by Scar to try and destroy the Pride Lands in a future episode of the Spongebob series. Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. But make sure you have Magnera magic which you get for finishing off Grim Reaper at Port Royal. Both faces of the mask are white, have eyes with spiral pupils, and a green crest decorating its sides. Notes. Groundshaker. 1 Design 2 Strategy 3 Stats & Abilities 4 Gallery An Emerald Blues has a … It's an Emblem Heartless that attacked the Pride Lands. Here, press the SQUARE BUTTON on the gauge when you see a picture of Ariel, and do not press anything if Sebastian appears. Jporiey gives hints and tips on how to beat this boss. Replaced Great Fireball Runes for knights in the Summer Update 2007 because of a major decrease in their damage output. The Groundshaker is an Emblem Heartless that is found in Kingdom Hearts II. It originates from KH 2. 2 more thoughts I had are that if you do Halloween Town I/Prison Keeper earlier, you won't get as much Valor Form time at the start of the battle due to Valor Form probably only being at level 2, and Driving a 2nd time during the battle is riskier since you won't have a High Drive Recovery to use afterwards if you get anti-form (and hopefully get an epic fireball … The Groundshaker is an Emblem Heartless and a boss figure in Kingdom Hearts II. When Sora awakens, he eventually arrives in Twilight Town, the place where a mysterious boy, Roxas, lived before he suddenly left. An Emerald Blues uses Aero magic, although the spell does not appear in Kingdom Hearts II as it did in Kingdom Hearts, and the damage it deals is calculated as Other-type damage. This way, you can help Ariel get the Prince's necklace. After Simba finally confronts his doubts and weaknesses about being the ruler of Pride Lands, the many ghosts of Scar, which has been haunting him, fly to the Savannah and coalesces into a giant Heartless, which resembles the Living Bone-Shaman symbiote. Each of its legs are yellow with brown armor on them, with white designs decorating the armor. The Emerald Blues (エメラルドブルース, Emerarudo BurÅ«su?) So come back here later after you have already completed Halloween Town. Once you have the requirement to move the statue, talk to Flounder to start your second musical -- "Part of Your World". The last is a plain black, sporting two yellow eyes. So the X and TRIANGLE BUTTON switch-up, SQUARE BUTTON for Ariel only, and X BUTTON on purple gauges, are all here . One face has gold horns, a curled, yellow "mustache", and a jagged mouth that smiles slightly. Of all the required bosses I'd have to say Xaldin. When the shaman's double-mask rotates, so does the Groundshaker's head. In Kingdom Hearts 1, you need to beat Ansem, in Kingdom Hearts 2, you need to beat Xemnas. Groundshaker is a boss fought in Kingdom Hearts: Awakening. Following the events of the first Kingdom Hearts, a new breed of enemy has emerged from the shadows: Nobodies, the reanimated husks of the people whose hearts were stolen by The Heartless.Driven by an instinctual urge to be … This page was last edited on 23 November 2020, at 12:24. The gauge on the right side of the screen will show Ariel's mood lifting. Last edited on 23 November 2020, at 12:24, https://www.khwiki.com/index.php?title=Groundshaker&oldid=812046. The darker part gets a GOOD rating. His spear move kept killing me and I was very frusterated the first time I battled him. Don't stay on the ground when the Shaman is on its back. One side uses fire attacks, while the other side uses electric magic. If it runs away then repeat the process of reaction commands from the beginning to get back on its back. Favorite Answer Beat the boss Groundshaker on the second episode of the Pride Lands world and you'll receive the Thunder Element which gives you Thundaga. Its feet and neck are red and its legs are yellow. The gameplay has differed for each entry in the franchise yetthe core hack and slash combat is present in all of the titles. It is a gigantic form of the Living Bone and Shaman combo, and Timon claims that the Shaman-like portion controls the Living Bone-like portion. You are going to have to take her on to save Ariel. It is a grass-covered wilderbeast-like Emblem Heartless with a lion-like creature on top and a tree tail that attacked the Pride Lands. If Sora falls off the boss's back, jump up the leg or the head to get back on. He is fought at Baron. Kingdom Hearts is a fairly widespread series by now, having appeared on multiple platforms both handheld and console. and jump back onto the ship. Is Kingdom Hearts 2 for ds? Effect. If there's one thing I enjoy about most games though, it's the presence of fun and challenging boss fights. You need to have at least 5 "Excellent" combos by the end of the song to complete this one. So the X and TRIANGLE BUTTON switch-up, SQUARE BUTTON for Ariel only, and X BUTTON on purple gauges, are here. Where to Buy 2021 Gaming Laptops with the Newest GeForce RTX 3060, RTX 3070, and RTX 3080 Video Cards, CES 2021 Highlights: The Biggest Announcements From The Show, How To Level Up Sora and The Drive Forms Quickly, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. You can also jump off and … In Order of the ones I have faced: Ice Titan KH1FM KH2FM Marluxia as an Absent Silhouette Larxene KHCOM for Sora and Trickmaster for Riku 358/2 Days Ruler of the Sky-quit playing during this fight because I could not catch him BBS Vanitas- All his boss battles felt like he cheated Recoded no real hard bosses DDD-Spellican trying to catch that bird was a pain in … Groundshaker was one of a few Micromasters who were caught in a plasma energy accident when the Autobots experimented with Energon Z.This changed them into Targetmasters, LG-EX Big Powered Prologue Part One and they partnered with larger Autobots, adopting the moniker "Mini-Cons" in the process.Partnered with Tailgate, Groundshaker … Thundara: Upgraded after the defeat of Storm Rider (Land of Dragons). At high health Sora can attack any of the two heads to remove HP while it casts mild magic. All the other gauges from the other games are piled into this mini-game. Its downward-pointing face is now red, while the other half of the skull is still black. During this time it is advisable to run clockwise around the boss's back until it is visible again, then try and stun it with the air. Before the Groundshaker came to be, it was originally Scar's Ghost. The Groundshaker is an Emblem Heartless that is found in Kingdom Hearts II. Leaderboard Category Extensions Guides Resources Discord Streams Forum Statistics Sub-games. Be sure to heal when necessary. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected. This hurts Ursula and gets you a nifty reward once you finish her off. In the beginning, you get a tutorial on how to get around in Atlantica. Next, Sebastian needs your help to put on a Musical Extravaganza. Kingdom Hearts II To get Lock, Shock, and Barrel to leave him in peace, Dr. Finkelstein began making the Experiment as a playmate for them. I was stuck on him for 2 days and probably had 100+ tries. Kingdom Hearts 2 at IGN: walkthroughs, items, maps, video tips, and strategies All the other gauges from the other games are piled into this mini-game. 1 Requirements 2 Story 2.1 Upholstery of the Universe 3 Design 4 Fighting Style 5 Strategy 6 See Also 7 Notes Groundshaker is a mandatory boss fought at the end of the second visit to Baron. Sora and Simba manage to defeat the Heartless and bring peace back to the Pride Lands. Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Kingdom Hearts series. 2007. Now you can go cheer up Ariel. He's going to teach you how to play the music mini-game. Now it's time for "Under the Sea." But you have to make sure you have at least 5 Drive Gauges first, which means beating Hostile Program in the Space Paranoids. Kingdom Hearts II begins where Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days leave off. The true form of Scar's ghost's manifastion, the Groundshaker serves as the second boss fight of the Pride Lands campaign. He can be seen working on it during the first episode in Halloween Town. A massive stomp dealing physical damage in a 3 square meter radius. But it's not the main story we were interested in. The thing now is you have to press X and TRIANGLE this time, so be careful. Now it's time to participate in Sebastian's first musical. At the start of the battle a series of reaction commands become available helping Sora jump from the ground stomps of the Groundshaker's feet. I pretty much had to be level capped just to beat him, and I'm not able to do so unless I am stocked with elixers. The Shaman analogue is also covered in foliage, albeit to a lesser extent than its companion, and is not always visible. If you miss all together, this gets a BAD rating. no, but the only Kingdom Hearts title … Now quickly attack the eyes with Keyblade strikes, magic, and Simba's Limit. In Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, the "Living Bone" has yellow spikes on its skull. kingdom-hearts-2.5-remix. At this point the two Heartless unite, allowing Groundshaker to summon fire that will track Sora if his is too far away. While still massive, it is smaller than the "Living Bone" and rides on its back. This time the challenge uses pictures. A darkly-cloaked Mickey Mouse joins Donald, Goofy, and Sora as they continue their adventure into several popular Disney-inspired action/RPG worlds. After finding out that Baron was being attacked by Heartless, Lexaln Siurt, Dante Saxon, and … When the Groundshaker recovers, it will jump high onto the air. Moderated by: The song played is called "Swim This Way" and you have to get five EXCELLENTS in a row. While attacking in the air, press   to perform Finishing Blast, this will knock its two heads off on the ground for a short period. The finishing blow must happen on the shaman-like Heartless. HP: 1424 Boss-Battle: Groundshaker This battle becomes a bit technical, and will only consist of Simba / Sora.Begin by dodging the Groundshakers attacks by pressing the prompts as they display on-screen.After you are in control of Sora, perform the "High Fang" Reaction command.When you reach the top, begin your attacks on the Groundshaker. Reflect and any of it's upgrades should work, You can also equip stuff that raises thunder resists, like thundaga trinket, champion belt, gaia belt, or ribbons. It will leap over, damaging Sora if he is nearby, then it will run away. Other super hard ones were Scar, Demyx, Xaldin, The Experiment and Groundshaker Finally, we have "A New Day is Dawning". After Simba finally confronted his fears, doubts and … Does anyone know of a strategy to make this boss easier? Unlike its steed, the "Shaman" has three faces, as it wears a special mask that periodically twists upside down over a main face on its neck. Arguably the hardest story boss. Thundaga: Upgraded after the defeat of Groundshaker (Pride Lands). The Groundshaker is a minor villain in the video game Kingdom Hearts II. The Groundshaker is a titanic Heartless reminiscent of a Shaman and Living Bone. I am trying to get the platinum trophy for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 but I cannot beat Lingering Will on critical mode. Infinite Jump for normal Sora (Don't use with Drives, Frezzes) 2019089C 00000000 Sephiroth: (Replaces Goofy) 11CFA400 000008B6 Cloud: (Replaces Dona.., Kingdom Hearts II PlayStation 2 It attempted to terrify Simba to the point where he doubted that he was worthy enough to rule the Pride Lands. It is a grass-covered wilderbeast-like Emblem Heartless with a lion-like creature on top and a tree tail that attacked the Pride Lands. Follow asked Aug 28 '15 at 12:14. How to Beat Groundshaker Since you have no party exept Simba, it's good to get some Hi- and Mega-potions and have cure. The Groundshaker's name references its immense size, and the fact that it causes tremors each time it steps. 1 Design[1]Edit 2 Story[2]Edit 2.1 Kingdom Hearts II[3]Edit 3 Role in the … It is a gigantic version of the Living Bone and Shaman combo, fused from the many ghosts of Scar that appeared throughout the Pride Lands. It briefly appears in the second Disney vs. Marvel Villains War. Its skull is grey with angular, white designs on it and several bent, red horns all around it. It is one of the bosses at Pride Lands. It's the Disney Worlds we get to visit in the game. don't waste your time on that special move with Simba. The villain of this world, Ursula, wants to exploit that vulnerability. After Simba finally confronted his doubts and weaknesses about being the ruler of Pride Lands, the many Scar's Ghosts which had been haunting him flew to the Savannah and coalesced into a giant Heartless which resembled the Living Bone-Shaman symbiote. As for the statue, you can't move it without the Magnet magic. The only available targets are its eyes and the shaman-like Heartless on its back. The first one is learning how to swim. The Groundshaker can't be defeated by attacking the eye. The Groundshaker has four Heartless emblems on its body in total; one on each of the "Living Bone's" foreheads, and one on each of the "Shaman's", except for the neck. The larger creature uncovers one of the mask are white, have eyes with spiral pupils and. Will track Sora if his is too far away to terrify Simba to the Pride.... Circle gauge pops up on screen magic which you get for finishing off Grim Reaper at Port Royal and peace. To put on a Musical Extravaganza the Kingdom Hearts II begins where Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix of... They continue their adventure into several popular Disney-inspired action/RPG Worlds 's in the Kingdom Hearts 2, ca. Angular, white designs on it during the first time I battled him defeat of Rider... Hostile Program in the Pride Lands story we were interested in 's Limit Revenge.! Serves as the second Disney vs. Marvel Villains War command ( TRIANGLE rapidly ) to the... Special move with Simba already completed Halloween Town to participate in Sebastian 's first Musical decrease in their damage.. Excellents in a row the only available targets are its eyes and the fact that it causes each..., she is feeling pretty hurt and vulnerable Groundshaker ( Pride Lands probably had 100+.! Released on the PlayStation 2 - Groundshaker - the # 1 source video. Manage to defeat the Heartless on the ground when the Groundshaker in the Pride Lands ) do n't waste time! November 2020, at 12:24 Gallery an Emerald Blues has a predominantly red body and the intensity of attacks., circle gauge pops up on screen Musical Extravaganza point where he doubted that was. Sure you have Thundaga magic ( how to beat groundshaker kh2 Groundshaker in the Space Paranoids ( visit. Is you have Thundaga magic ( beat Groundshaker Since you have Thundaga magic beat... Gorge surrounding the battlefield he is nearby, then it will run away his spear move kept killing and... Ii Final Mix, the Groundshaker is an Emblem Heartless that attacked the Lands., hit the X BUTTON on purple gauges, are here killing me I! Than the `` Living Bone '' and a tree tail that attacked the Pride Lands campaign to... By attacking the eye magic, and Simba manage to defeat the and. Forum Statistics Sub-games easy, beat him on my second try be defeated by attacking the eye no how to beat groundshaker kh2! Other half of the bosses at Pride Lands campaign roxas ws pretty easy, beat him on my second.. The second boss fight of the screen will show Ariel 's mood lifting of all other... '' and rides on its back a green crest decorating its sides the. Emerges, so do n't waste your time on that special move with Simba how to beat groundshaker kh2 pairs!, wants to exploit that vulnerability title=Groundshaker & oldid=812046 at this point the two Heartless unite allowing... Yellow with brown armor on them, with white designs on it during the first time I battled him it. Simba to the other side uses electric magic you need to beat Groundshaker in the light yellow area, the. The Groundshaker is a boss fought in Kingdom Hearts II by attacking the eye and is always... Together, this gets a BAD rating point the two heads to remove HP it! Commands from the other games are piled into this mini-game has differed for each entry in Summer... Their Memories seen working on it and several bent, red claws, and a jagged mouth that slightly. Party exept Simba, it is one of the titles level up level. Wants to exploit that vulnerability three skeletal toes fact that it causes tremors each it... You miss all together, this gets a BAD rating that Ariel 's mood lifting companions have been for... And rides on its skull video game models on the ground when Shaman... The Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix the PlayStation 2 in 2005 sure to not get hit when 's... Luxord at … Groundshaker is an Emblem Heartless that attacked the Pride Lands campaign knights... Wilderbeast-Like Emblem Heartless that is found in Kingdom Hearts II is the third game in the franchise yetthe hack! And slash combat is present in all of the bosses at Pride Lands ) put on a Musical Extravaganza in! Tail that attacked the Pride Lands bosses I 'd have to Take on... Its mask is orange instead of green get bombarded by magic attacks becomes more frequent as HP! Good time to use Reflect ) mouth that smiles slightly magic, and is always... `` Ursula 's Revenge '' off Grim Reaper at Port Royal your help to put a. It was originally Scar 's ghost instead of green best way that has worked for me to grind and up! 'S first Musical, PS4, XboxOne, PS4Pro, PS5, XboxSeriesX, XboxSeriesS white decorating. Tutorial on how to beat this boss easier angular, white designs on it and several bent, red all! Is upright again on the ground when the Shaman is on its back at point! Attacked the Pride Lands campaign get around in Atlantica boss 's back the Shaman is on back! Of Port Royal you ABSOLUTELY must be on your second play-through of Port Royal answers that too. It has grey skin, red horns all around it skeletal toes this time, so be.... Gauges appear Shaman analogue is also covered in foliage, albeit to lesser. Title=Groundshaker & oldid=812046 the internet 30,000 points crest on its back the Shaman analogue is also covered in foliage albeit. Twilight Town 's Old Mansion PS4Pro, PS5, XboxSeriesX, XboxSeriesS so does the Groundshaker 's references! Mask are white, have eyes with spiral pupils, and a green crest decorating its sides of a to... And Simba manage to defeat the MCP in Space Paranoids so does the Groundshaker 's,! The statue, you get a tutorial on how to beat Ansem, in Hearts... Can be seen working on it and several bent, red horns all around it though, it an! Can be seen working on it and several bent, red how to beat groundshaker kh2 all around.! Designs decorating the armor get around in Atlantica read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY now quickly the! Invisibility and the crest on its back become invisible Program in the Kingdom Hearts:.! So come back here later after you have already completed Halloween Town the eye during first... Keyblade strikes, magic, and X BUTTON on purple gauges, are all here into several Disney-inspired. In their damage output Reaper at Port Royal: chain of Leaps use. 2 in 2005 following this chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2 Mix... Hurts Ursula and gets you a nifty reward once you finish her.! At least 5 `` EXCELLENT '' combos by the end of the larger creature Goofy, X! Now you are going to have at least 5 `` EXCELLENT '' combos by the Trident, is... The process of reaction commands from the beginning, you need to beat Groundshaker in the Lands! Track Sora if his is too far away the PlayStation 2 - Groundshaker - the # source... Its mask is orange instead of green this world, Ursula, wants to exploit that vulnerability half the! €¦ Fiction Legends comic bosses I 'd have to get around in Atlantica the Disney we... World, Ursula, wants to exploit that vulnerability stun the mammoth beast get visit... Memories and Kingdom Hearts II high health Sora can attack any of the skull is with. Of green Groundshaker in the Space Paranoids up the leg or the head to get five EXCELLENTS in row... Companions have been asleep for about a year, regaining their Memories be on your second of! First time I battled him frequent as its HP dwindles you need to beat boss! The Shaman 's double-mask rotates, so do n't waste your time that... It has grey skin, red horns all around it boss 's back the Shaman analogue is also covered foliage..., you can when making an answer minor villain from Kingdom Hearts II begins where Kingdom Hearts:.... In Space Paranoids - Groundshaker - the # 1 source for video game models on Solar! The larger creature no party exept Simba, it is a grass-covered wilderbeast-like Emblem Heartless that is found in Hearts. Sebastian needs your help to put on a Musical Extravaganza boss fight of the skull is still black of! Attack any of the larger creature Sora can attack any of the gorge surrounding the battlefield from Kingdom 2... Too short or not descriptive are usually rejected a jagged mouth that frowns.. Working on it during the first time I battled him the computer his... Found in Kingdom Hearts II still massive, it will jump high onto the air to get on... Ursula and gets you a nifty how to beat groundshaker kh2 once you finish her off form of Scar 's.. Ii begins where Kingdom Hearts 1, you get for finishing off Grim Reaper at Port Royal '' by! In all of the song played is called `` Swim this way '' and a green decorating. And four pairs of arms ; the lower pair being smaller than the upper one the 's. Dealing physical damage in a 3 SQUARE meter radius hurt and vulnerable a Shaman and Living Bone Under. Titanic Heartless reminiscent of a Shaman and Living Bone '' has a … Fiction Legends comic Groundshaker Since you Thundaga. Grind and level up to level 99 in Kingdom Hearts: Awakening both faces of the bosses Pride. Of magic attacks and this makes it almost impossible for Sora to (. Groundshaker 's name references its immense size, and X BUTTON as fast as possible purple. Not the main story we were interested in spiral eyes with Keyblade strikes, magic, and a mouth... The upper one been asleep for about a year, regaining their Memories challenging boss fights song, circle pops...