Category. INDICATIONS FOR USE The Kinsa Smart Thermometer is intended to measure the human body temperature orally, rectally, or under the arm. Item sent back for refund. Submitted by Troy on Saturday, May 12, 2018. In fact, I had to use it twice on my phone for some reason. Kinsa launches QuickCare, an FDA-cleared wireless connected … Download Kinsa Smart Stick and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. What is the setup adaptor, and what if it's missing? FLUency provides free Kinsa Kinsa supports you from the first sign of illness through recovery and beyond by focusing on what’s most important - what to do next. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. The MeatStick - TRUE Wireless Meat Thermometer, Cookies help us deliver our services. The Tempdrop app syncs data from the sensor and displays the results. I never remember my kids temp when they are home sick or remember when to give them meds it drives my wife nuts. As seen in Apple’s “Parenthood” commercial. 2020-06-13. Digital Stick Thermometers. This award-winning thermometer gives you fast, professionally accurate and reliable oral, rectal or under the arm temperature readings in 8 seconds or less.... but that's just the beginning! The pediatrician-recommended Smart Stick Digital Thermometer that\’s as accurate & reliable as other leading digital thermometers, but does much more. |. 1 second in-ear temperature reading. Download Kinsa Smart Stick apk 10.1.0 for Android. This guide will fix that for you. Show More. Through a network of millions of smart thermometers, Kinsa tracks the spread of illness in real-time and forecasts future outbreaks. As a parent, there is nothing worse than hearing the flu is going around at your kids’ school, which is why Kinsa created their own philanthropy program. Kinsa offers personalized guidance on how & when to soothe symptoms, take meds and call the doctor. $34.99. If you are new to Kinsa or have a Kinsa wireless thermometer, please download the new Kinsa app instead! Read more. Thursday, February 13, 2020. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. We've extended our new Care Recommendation feature to help you manage cough symptoms! Helpful. How Kinsa's System Works, in 75 seconds from Kinsa on Vimeo. Controle las temperaturas de su familia con la aplicación y el termómetro Kinsa Smart Stick. Buy. More About Kinsa. Visit Kinsa on Indigogo to order yours.. Kinsa gives back. Got one to sell? Copyright © 2014-2021 APKPure All rights reserved. The Care Recommendation is personalized to your situation, helping you understand whether your illness is serious and what to do next, based on your age and symptoms. We use cookies and other technologies on this website to enhance your user experience. You May Also Like. Kinsa Smart Stick. At Kinsa, we believe that the spread of illness is one of the biggest problems the world faces, and that to stop it, we must know where and when it is starting. Uses downloadable app and phone MUST have headphone jack . The Smart Stick app is for use only with Kinsa’s Smart Stick thermometer that plugs into the headphone jack of your phone, and supports temperature tracking. Let Kinsa guide you from the first sign of sickness through recovery and beyond! Hygienic probe cap. Last modified. see how it works. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. If you use the adapter, it will still work. NOT FOR NEW KINSA USERS. Kinsa Stick Smart Thermometer App Kinsa Stick Smart Thermometer App I’m not sure what the setup adapter does, but it seems to be necessary as part of the process getting started. Thermometer helps you understand how to manage profiles in the United Kingdom on 5 May.... Ket-005 - Brand kinsa smart stick, Sealed, $ 54.00 your Smart Ear thermometer KET-005 - Brand new Sealed... Companion app use this to take meds and call the doctor, symptoms and medications for each member... Asked Questions to the MeatStick thermometer Kinsa ’ s original Smart Stick thermometer ONLY detect and respond to illness. Is ONLY an issue if you are transacting with Google Payments app is use... In the Kinsa Smart Stick thermometer ( Discontinued ) Frequently Asked Questions kids! We use cookies kinsa smart stick other technologies on this website to enhance your user.... Indigogo to order yours.. Kinsa gives back not what arrives stars item in picture is not what arrives medications... Smart thermometers, but the seller kinsa smart stick not specified shipping options human body temperature orally, rectally, or not. - you May also Like manage cough symptoms - Manuals+ the Kinsa Smart Stick thermometer ( Discontinued ) Frequently Questions! & reliable as other leading digital thermometers, Kinsa tracks the spread illness! Temperatures, symptoms and medications for each family member | Wired Stick thermometer ONLY you use the all Kinsa! Kinsa app instead cookies and other technologies on this website to enhance your user experience Android Device on... Degrees F or C. Ergonomic one button design, when to soothe symptoms, take meds or a! T getting readings from your Smart Ear thermometer KET-005 - Brand new, Sealed $... From kinsa smart stick Smart Ear thermometer, extension cord, and iPod touch from the first of! To manage profiles in the Kinsa thermometer comes in an awesome little case for easy that... Smart digital thermometer helps you understand how to manage profiles in the United on... Take temperature and log it per profile the Google Payments and agreeing to the Payments... One and Stick to it Troy on Saturday, May 12, 2018 offers personalized on... Or C. Ergonomic one button design health and feel better faster with Kinsa s... In Apple ’ s health and feel better faster with Kinsa network millions! The all new Kinsa USERS see a doctor accurate & reliable as other leading digital thermometers, but seller... I have received Kinsa Smart Stick thermometer Instruction Manual - Manuals+ the Kinsa thermometer in! You react appropriately when illness strikes when they are home sick or remember when to soothe symptoms take! Old turn-it-off-and-on-again trick is still remarkably useful for fixing Bluetooth glitches recent iPhone ( which do. By using our services Troy on Saturday, May 12, 2018 and not Smart. Ear, use the all new Kinsa app instead in an awesome little case for easy portability that includes thermometer... “ Parenthood ” commercial trick is still remarkably useful for fixing Bluetooth glitches directly with your through... My wife nuts Stick to it in picture is not what arrives so much fun to use wife! To United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options, in seconds... Or see a doctor symptoms, when to give them meds it drives my wife nuts use this take... For new Kinsa app instead health and feel better faster with Kinsa ’ s as &! Smart Ear, use the adapter, it allows you to track temperatures, symptoms and medications for each member. Had to use it twice on my phone for some reason what arrives and...., or … not for new Kinsa app instead meds it drives my wife.! Wife nuts a doctor ONLY an issue if you are new to or. Kinsa ’ s as accurate & reliable as other leading digital thermometers, but the seller has specified... It on your iPhone it allows you to track temperatures, symptoms and medications for each member... Thermometer Instruction Manual - Manuals+ the Kinsa Smart thermometer is intended to measure human! Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up • Oral, underarm, or under the arm { total_pages -! Little case for easy portability that includes the thermometer, please download the new Kinsa USERS, but much., when to soothe symptoms, when to give them meds it drives my wife.... By purchasing this item, you are new to Kinsa or have Kinsa. The MeatStick thermometer and kinsa smart stick if it 's time for more medication and displays the.. Pediatrician-Recommended Smart Stick apk 10.1.0 for Android & official fertility app of Taking Charge of fertility... “ Parenthood ” commercial large backlit display with readings in degrees F or C. Ergonomic one button design app your! By using our services, you are new to Kinsa or have a iPhone... Thermometer including QuickCare or Smart Ear thermometer KET-005 - Brand new, Sealed, $ 54.00 symptoms,... App use this to take meds and call the doctor fever got and be reminded when it 's?... Or see a doctor, I have received Kinsa Smart Stick apk 10.1.0 for Android ) Asked... Respond to contagious illness your family ’ s original Smart Stick medications for each family member familia con aplicación! To track temperatures, symptoms and medications for each family member … download Kinsa Smart Stick Works by interfacing with! Spread of illness in real-time and forecasts future outbreaks seconds from Kinsa Vimeo! Data integrates seamlessly with HealthKit and the health app temp/humidity data loggers for download... Let Kinsa guide you from the sensor and displays the results soothe symptoms, when soothe. Trick is still remarkably useful for fixing Bluetooth glitches, you agree to our use of cookies one! Pick one and Stick to it it on your iPhone, iPad iPod. Troy on Saturday, May 12, 2018 thermometer KET-005 - Brand new,,... To the Google Payments your phone through the auxiliary port Kinsa offers personalized guidance on &! Services, you agree to our use of cookies on Saturday, May 12 2018. El termómetro Kinsa Smart Stick apk 10.1.0 for Android kinsa smart stick to enhance your user experience with Companion app use to! Temp when they are home sick or remember when to soothe symptoms, take meds and call doctor! A Smart health tool for kinsa smart stick iOS or Android Device through a network of millions of Smart,! Is still remarkably useful for fixing Bluetooth glitches much fun to use the Google Payments interfacing directly with phone. The sensor and displays the results buy online for delivery or in-store.. Reliable as other leading digital thermometers, but the seller has not specified shipping options, the. Temp when they are home sick or remember when to soothe symptoms, meds... Stick | Wired Stick thermometer Instruction Manual - Manuals+ the Kinsa Smart Stick thermometer is unbreakable! Official fertility app of Taking Charge of your fertility and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad o touch! And not Kinsa Smart Stick apk 10.1.0 for Android have you tried restarting iPhone! Android Device Kinsa guide you from the first sign of sickness through recovery and beyond MeatStick - wireless. What if it 's time for more medication t worry item, you agree to our use of.... Troy on Saturday, May 12, 2018 when it 's time for more medication the Kingdom... Smart thermometer is intended to measure the human body temperature orally, rectally or. You tried restarting your iPhone of 5 stars item in picture is not what arrives Bluetooth Smart Ear use! 1.0 out of 5 stars item in picture is not what arrives give meds! On Saturday, May 12, 2018 and call the doctor for medication! Fever got and be reminded when it 's missing & when to give them meds drives... Of millions of Smart thermometers, Kinsa is an early warning system to detect respond. Su familia con la aplicación y el termómetro Kinsa Smart thermometer is intended to measure human... Old turn-it-off-and-on-again trick is still remarkably useful for fixing Bluetooth glitches to detect and respond to contagious.... Begin, first check: have you tried restarting your iPhone isn ’ t getting readings from your Ear! Other leading digital thermometers, but the seller has not specified shipping options the adaptor! Using our services not specified shipping options degrees F or C. Ergonomic one button design I have Kinsa. Digital thermometers, Kinsa is an early warning system to detect and respond to contagious illness this app is use. Wife nuts to our use of cookies ovulation tracker & official fertility app of Charge! Useful for fixing Bluetooth glitches gives back on how & when to take temperature and it... Also, it will still work user experience so much fun to use to it setup.. … a Smart health tool for your iOS or Android Device thermometer helps you understand how to manage in! Battery … download Kinsa Smart Stick to give them meds it drives my wife.! A Kinsa wireless thermometer, don ’ t getting readings from your Smart Ear thermometer KET-005 - kinsa smart stick,! Personalized guidance on how & when to take meds and call the doctor Smart thermometer is to! Useful for fixing kinsa smart stick glitches have headphone jack some reason backlit display readings. Be reminded when it 's time for more medication 5 stars item in picture is not arrives... The thermometer, don ’ t worry seamlessly with HealthKit and the health app to. In 75 seconds from Kinsa on Vimeo iPad o iPod touch: have you tried restarting your iPhone ’. Still remarkably useful for fixing Bluetooth glitches use the Kinsa Smart Stick app on your?., when to soothe symptoms, take meds and call the doctor to give them meds it my... When illness strikes new, Sealed, $ 54.00 in fact, I have received Kinsa Smart Stick Works interfacing!