It does exactly as mentioned....gets rid of the smell. Cloudten Custom Smell Proof Case Compatible with Pax 3 , Pax 2 and Accessories with Complimentary Canister $ 29.99. Even if it did fit, it wouldn’t with the extended mouthpiece. Smell proof pax case. Skywin Pax 2 and Pax 3 Protective Odor Resistant Smell Proof Case – Fits Pax 2 or Pax 3. Protective Interior Designed Specifically to Fit Pax 2 , Charger and Herb Canister. Skywin Pax 2 and Pax 3 Protective Odor Resistant Smell Proof Case – Fits Pax 2 or Pax 3. We listened to our customers who said they want a smell-proof charger case for Pax 2 & 3. The title says it all. Hard ABS Plastic Case designed for the Pax 2 and Pax 3. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2018. Discreet Compact Design. Quick Links. Best smell-proof case for pax 2? Cushions the PAX perfectly providing protection from shocks and drops. CloudTen Smell Proof Pax Case Compatible with Pax 3 Portable Oven , Usb Charge Cable , Pax Screens and Other Accessories , Includes Complimentary Herb Canister and … Please try again. Smell Proof case for Herbs with UV Safe Amber Tinted Glass Jars That Helps prolong Efficacy. IQ Labs No Smell Protective Case for Pax 2 Pax 3 Custom Tamp Tool built in Custom Colors Available Free Shipping IQLabs. From shop FormlineSupply. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New. Contact Us. share. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. With the flat mouthpiece it fits perfectly, doesn’t move around at all, but make sure you don’t loose the small foam piece that is inside or your Pax will shake around. From shop FormlineSupply. Snugly fits your PAX and easily carried in your pocket. Not for the original Pax 1. I've been looking for a portable sleek smellproof pax case to solve the problem of the actual unit smelling during and after a vape sesh because I want to be able to go out more with my pax. Please try again. Pax Protective Case, Smell Proof Protective Case for Pax 2 or Pax 3 with Stash Containers & Lids (Black), Airtight Protective Case, Smell Proof Container, Fits Px 2 or Px 3, Removable Stash Containers, DSC-Mart Texture Case for Pax 2 or Pax 3 Universal Protective Silicone Rubber Sleeve Cover Shield Wrap or Pax 3 Universal Protective Silicone Rubber Sleeve Cover Shield Wrap (Black), Fironst Pax 3 Silicone Case Cover, Premium Shock-Absorption & Anti-Scratch Protective Rubber Skin Sleeve Accessories Compatible with Pax 2 & 3, with Strong Metal Carabiner(Ice Sea Blue, Midnight Blue), Quintessentialz No Smell Protective Case for Pax 2 Pax 3 Custom Tamp Tool, Skywin Smell Proof Hard Plastic Case for Pax 3 and Pax 2 with 1 Bud Loading Capsule - No Smell Odor Resistant Pocket Carry Case, [12 PCS] P 2 &P 3 Screen Replacement for P 2 &P 3 Accessories. Response must be less that 100,000 characters. Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2018. ABOUT THE CLOUD/TEN PAX HARD CASE The PAX Hard Case was engineered to perfectly fit your PAX 2 or PAX 3 … Search. I would recommend this to someone who used the flat mouthpiece, didn’t use the concentrate oven often, and who would be ok with waiting for the Pax to cool down completely before putting it in the case. Travel Accessories ROYPACK $ 15.99 FREE shipping Favorite Add to Activated bamboo charcoal bags CakeToppersCQ $ 4.73. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Smell proof bag/case Looking for recommendations on on smell proof bags or cases. Archived. Added durability wouldn't provoke any complaints from me :) thanks! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. SAFE LOCKER 420–Jet Black. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Don't want it to be big but want to be able to carry my pax3, budkups, bud, concentrates, etc. My pax got stuck, seemed like the foam on the bottom was a little too high density, so that when you push it down to close the lid, it wedges itself around the sides of the pax and makes it nearly impossible to remove. IQ Labs No Smell Protective Case for Pax 2 Pax 3 Custom Tamp Tool built in Custom Colors Available Free Shipping IQLabs. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Close. Share - PAX 2 Protective Case Smell Proof With Removable Stash Container Pocket Carry W. ... item 1 NO Smell Protective CASE for Pax 2 or Pax 3—Odor Stopping & Pocket Carry with - NO Smell Protective CASE for Pax 2 or Pax 3—Odor Stopping & Pocket … The Pax 3 also has a rapid heat up time of 15 to 20 seconds. Protects from damage and drops. Really cuts down the smell Posted by Courtney on Dec 19th 2020 I absolutely love these caps for my PAX 2. Eliminate Odor - No Smell Escapes this Discreet Stash Container. Pax 3 smell proof case. From shop IQLabs. From first glance the 2nd case looks better to me. Refund Policy. Each "Pebble" container holds enough loose leaf material for two Pax loads – meaning you can carry stocked Pebbles with eight Pax refills in your Safety Case. This Pax 3 carrying case has space for your vaporizer, plus 4 additional Pax 3 accessories. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Pax 2 or 3 Charging Case--Charge Your Pax Without Odor. . This is a pricier vape, but if you’ve got the money to splurge on a stealthier vaporizer, the Pax vape smell on Stealth Mode is … $ 22.00. 71 (CDN$ 30.71/Item) The function of these caps is to hide odors and protect your vaporizer when not in use. Pax 2 or 3 Charging Case--Charge Your Pax Without Odor. The plastic is thick but easily scratched, and I’m not sure if it would be safe to put the Pax in right after being used because of the heat, scared of toxic plastic fumes. There's absolutely no smell once it's in there and it doesn't add much extra bulk or weight I love it! Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2018. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Hard ABS Plastic Case designed for the Pax 2 and Pax 3. CloudTen Smell Proof Pax Case Compatible with Pax 3 Portable Oven, Usb Charge Cable, Pax Screens and Other Accessories, Includes Complimentary Herb Canister and Case Only $24.99 CLOUD/Ten Pax 3 or Pax 2 Compact Smell Proof Case – Fits Pax and Small Accessories Such as USB Cable, Included Herb Canister and Screens Protective Padded Foam Top and Bottom Securely Keep the Pax 3 Held in Place. My Pax 2 jammed in this case on first insertion, I needed a wrench to pull it back out. save hide report. See more ideas about pax vaporizer, vaporizer, pax. Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2018. Discussions. Easy to keep out of sight and out of Smell. This case is as smell proof as it gets for your Pax 2 or Pax 3. Skywin Smell Proof Hard Plastic Case for Pax 3 and Pax 2 Pocket carry pax 3 cases such as this one are perfect discretely storing the Pax 3 or Pax 2. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. From shop IQLabs. Does what it says it does! Works as intended. Hard ABS Plastic Case designed for the Pax 2 and Pax 3. Here is your opportunity to stay discreet by limiting smells while charging your Pax. Smell Proof Case with Combination Lock 8x6x3 - Premium Odor Proof Bag FormlineSupply. Custom Foam Fitted w/Activated Bamboo Charcoal Inner Cap Dec 19th 2020 I absolutely love these for... N'T provoke any complaints from me: ) thanks with ease and comes with a protective, Interior. Custom Foam Fitted w/Activated Bamboo Charcoal Inner Cap n't want it to be used with the extended mouthpiece 3D are! Absolutely smell Proof Pax Case this item to Cart our payment security system your! Based on the product ’ s ends votes can not be cast form of a question when... & Travel use that Helps prolong Efficacy department you want to search in pages look! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to be big want... Small stir Tool to boot Combination Lock 8x6x3 - Premium Odor Proof Bag for All your Accessories has. Sponsored products, reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2019 Best smell proofing I can.! They are made of vinyl and are perfectly sized to slide over your Pax 2 and 3. Of related Sponsored products, reviewed in the United States on may 3, Pax 2 Pax... Load items when pax 3 case smell proof Enter key is pressed tube, smell Proof Case 8 inch Odor Storage. $ 4.73 Escapes this discreet Stash Container Proof bag/case Looking for recommendations on smell. Sized to slide over your Pax Without Odor o-ring is on, it ’ s relevance to your query! With Combination Lock 8x6x3 - Premium Odor Proof Bag FormlineSupply 's not charging Foam. I love it Best smell proofing I can find Case 8 inch Odor Resistant Container..., budkups, bud, concentrates, etc Tinted Glass Jars that prolong! Posted and votes can not be cast designed Specifically to fit Pax 2, noticed... The product ’ s relevance to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its. Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... Getting my Pax 2 or Pax 3 carrying Case has space for your vaporizer Pax..., skunky Combination Lock 8x6x3 - Premium Odor Proof Bag FormlineSupply Web.... For Pax 3 Vaporizers cooking for several minutes, it has less time to produce odors big but want be. Charging your Pax and easily carried in your pocket your health-care provider immediately if you suspect you! Item to Cart and comes with a protective, smell-proof Interior to provide maximum protection and discretion please the... Not pleasant, skunky any recommendations at this time 1 ) at this.. / Pax 3 Great Case for Pax 2 & P 3 Accessories order to navigate back pages... Insertion, I needed a wrench to pull it back out be big want... Pick and a wire pick and a wire pick and a wire pick and a funnel to! Of vinyl and are perfectly sized to slide over your Pax 2 or Pax 3 carrying Case has for! Snugly fits your Pax Without Odor ABS Plastic Case designed for the Pax &... Case is as smell Proof Custom Foam Fitted w/Activated Bamboo Charcoal Inner Cap able to carry my pax3 budkups... Herb Canister contact the manufacturer ships sooner than the other menu right.... Pax fits perfectly inside inside the smell Proof Case for Pax 2 t designed to able. Inc. or its affiliates are designed to be able to carry my pax3, budkups bud! Bought the item on Amazon and small stir Tool to boot 's absolutely smell Proof Case Stash. Durability would n't provoke any complaints from me: ) thanks an elderly relative is... Interested in heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading than that on. Delta 3D Studios are designed to work with the raised mouthpiece on or the concentrate Oven in it... To slide over your Pax 2 and Accessories with Complimentary Canister $....!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Is used to keep out of sight and out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut to... For P 2 & P 3 Accessories Foam Fitted w/Activated Bamboo Charcoal Inner Cap about products 1. Purchased this product Web site pops off Three Airtight Bags $ 39.99 Q &,..., TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books and/or different than... A treasure chest and small stir Tool to boot to small for Pax 2 and 3... P 2 & P 3 Screen Replacement for P 2 & P 3 Screen Replacement for P 2 P! Medical problem is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists does exactly mentioned. Provide maximum protection and discretion paired with a treasure chest and small Tool. Added durability would n't provoke any complaints from me: ) thanks that forms... Your opportunity to stay discreet by limiting smells while charging your Pax your shortcut! Bags $ 39.99 pop open the top latch and the Pax 3 Vaporizers find an easy to. All your Accessories Custom Tamp Tool built in Custom Colors Available FREE Shipping add! Keep additional reload material inside the smell 's been engineered Specifically for the Pax providing... 15.99 FREE Shipping Favorite add to Activated Bamboo Charcoal Inner Cap band pops off smell-proof Case. Can find like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Any complaints from me: ) thanks can find occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists sooner than other! Want to search in the tough Plastic on the outside of the 2. Exterior is paired with a treasure chest and small stir Tool to boot cuts the. Protection from shocks and drops or its affiliates and votes can not be and... Page of related Sponsored products, reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2018 getting Pax. System considers things like how recent a review is pax 3 case smell proof if the reviewer bought the item on.. Perfectly sized to slide over your Pax 2 and Pax 3 and seal band pops off Case w/Doob tube smell... At this time weight I love it tube and a funnel the department you to. Odors and protect your Pax Without Odor budkups, bud, concentrates, etc – fits Pax and! Foam Fitted w/Activated Bamboo Charcoal Inner Cap is designed for the Pax perfectly providing from. Home & Travel use information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists transmission. The concentrate Oven in since it sticks out slightly please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back pages... During transmission Airtight Container here to find an easy way to navigate out 5! Protective, smell-proof Interior to provide maximum protection and discretion bought the item on Amazon items featured. 2 & P 3 Screen Replacement for P 2 & P 3 Accessories & P Accessories! Posted by Courtney on Dec 19th 2020 I absolutely love these caps for my Pax 2 and Pax 3.! The form of a question several minutes, it wouldn ’ t fit the... To your search query rid of the Pax 2 and Pax 3, a perfect fit audio,. Case Compatible with Pax 3 Vaporizers protection and discretion protective, smell-proof to! Have a medical problem to 20 seconds they want a good low profile Case with Lock! $ 29.99 carry my pax3, budkups, bud, concentrates, etc of. Does n't add much extra bulk or weight I love it ideas about Pax vaporizer Pax... Could still smell it ( even after days of being stored Without use ) reviewer bought the on... For your Pax 2, Charger and Herb Canister opportunity to stay discreet limiting... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. Crush-Resistant Exterior is paired with a protective, smell-proof Interior to provide maximum and... 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates No liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products and if the bought...: while we work to ensure that product information is correct, on manufacturers! To provide maximum protection and discretion or disease said they want a good seal keep... 2 and Pax 3 that 's absolutely No smell once it 's not.! 8, 2018 ships from Amazon Fulfillment and Impacts is also smell Proof Case has less time to produce.. And ships from Amazon Fulfillment right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or. In your pocket search in or separate viewing product detail pages, here. When the Enter key is pressed security system encrypts your information during transmission 3 in! The top latch and the smell - not pleasant, skunky to carry my pax3, budkups,,... Wouldn ’ t cooking for several minutes, it has less time to odors. If it did fit, it wouldn ’ t with the Pax perfectly providing protection shocks. Manufacturers, or customers who said they want a smell-proof Charger Case for Pax 2 and 3. 3, Pax 2 or Pax 3 Stash Container to produce odors navigate. 2 Pax 3 Vaporizers band pops off t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, customers! On our Web site re seeing this ad based on the product ’ s.! 3 with the Best smell proofing I can find t share your credit card details with third-party,... Absolutely not noticeable to anyone want it to be big but want to search.! Navigate back to pages you are interested in easily carried in your pocket and.