... *NEW Two Lane Blacktop Gasser PWR PAX #4 ENGINE pkg & SCOOP by: Reliable Resin. Mine doesn’t make a noise when I shake it like yours did in the video. It has four preset heat settings which are easy to change, you can do it on the vape or you can do it in the app it has now which I’ll show you later. Awesome post as awlays, Bud! It’s very smooth, it’s comfortable, it tastes good. WOLKENKRAFT Herb Leaf (herb scoop) Rating: 0%. The scooper is a little on the unfortunate side, while the shape fits well into the pax chamber for easy loading, it takes a 2-4 scoops to fill the pax, but is difficult to empty. They also make a cleaning rod, which ill you in a different video, I’ll make a separate cleaning video because it’s a little involved. The perfect loading tool for the Pax3 vaporizer, now available in Nylon! This is my go-to tool now, effectively replacing the standard pax tool and funnel I had been using. That’s a great question! The oven lid has to magnets to hold it in place. Hey I just answered your other comment but I personally find the NewVape Fine Grinder to produce the perfect consistency grind for the PAX 3. Nah I wouldn’t say you have to upgrade, the wax can is just OK, it works good but the design of it isn’t very user friendly, it could use some improvements. PAX Labs announced the launch of its award-winning PAX 3 cannabis vaporizer for dry herb and concentrates in a sophisticated new color palette. Rating: 0%. 23 October 2012. This product is the complete Pax 3 kit and includes the Pax 3 device, concentrate insert, charging cable, battery, maintenance kit, multi-tool, 2 mouth pieces, 2 oven lids and 3 screens. I have had them less then six months and the power button is broken on both and I know TWO other people with the same problem..Good luck getting warranty, I have waited TWO months and they wont even issue a RTA. They give you two but the flat one is actually the one I like and recommend, because this other one that sticks up a little bit, which most people would think actually looks more normal, it looks like the one you would wanna use, it doesn’t quite work as well, I don’t really like it as much. The scoop can be used with any vape but the tamp tool is specifically created for the PAX 2 and 3. I don’t think its worth the money to upgrade from the 2 to the 3. Sun: 12:30 - 23:00. 1. I def would have liked to have seen an improved with the oven in the PAX3, like some kinda of different situation in there with that screen cus it’s not really ideal. It worked great for a few months, then suddenly refused to charge. They obviously don’t take pride in their products or making sure customers are happy. First they blame it on my USB ports. Why a tamp tool, you may ask? Color: Ships From: China. All those products work fine. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for *NEW Two Lane Blacktop Gasser PWR PAX #3 > ENGINE FIXINGS by: Reliable Resin at the best online prices at eBay! I bought a Summit+ Vapium vaporizer last year. Never owned a vaporizer before and was choosing between the DaVinci IQ and the Pax 3… I won’t be sharing this with people and be just myself so which one would be better to use..just a few hits and or is there a better one other than these two for just a couple draws. Lost my charger so I bought one online (not really official) and it works great! Too wide and too stiff to turn. I ended up going back to my arizer solo and I am debating about keepin the FF2. 2 5 0. These things can help you boost the airflow and performance, and remember how I said grinding fine is upper important with this vape? are bringing the world’s okayest video game podcast for a live taping before the unbelieving eyes of PAX East. I probably would not care as much if this was a lower price point but for this price I expect a unit with finish done properly from factory. I have just bought a PAX 3 complete kit after having my Davinci IQ stolen from my suitcase at the airport. Thanks! The tamper is great, too. If you’re loading half an oven’s worth make sure to use the half pack oven lid. I contacted Pax and they emailed a prepaid shipping label. Scoop-N-Tamp Tool for Pax $ 24.95 used for: herb. They sent me a replacement and IT was broken -would not, could not charge it, never used it. Having a concentrate option is a bonus. Thanks to the haptic feedback, you will be informed by a handy vibration once the device is ready for use. Got the PAX 3 after being a regular smoker for almost 10 years. I’ll use it for a good 30 minutes and it will be HOT. Also, how complicated is it to do a thorough cleaning on the davinci IQ? The perfect loading tool for the Pax3 vaporizer, now available in Nylon! I’m so thrown off with how I was treated that they will never get another cent of my money. I use a relatively coarse grind and pack it tight. It’s easy to use, convenient to carry around, and produces lots of tasty vapor from short draws. I’ve had great customer service. And it works great after 3 years of non use! Give a Shout Out If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Why should they. They advertise and stress IT HAS A 10 year warranty. >I can’t imagine a scenario why it would ever be shook vigorously This one of official ways from user manual of bluetooth activation. The FF2 seems great for my needs, however some of the things I am weary about are the long pull time, learning curve and the numerous bad reviews. A must-have for Pax users Posted by Michael on Oct 2nd 2018 Love this thing. My fourth Pax3 in one year has now failed, just like the other three. If you are a medium to heavy user I would not recommend the crafty for any but maybe concentrate. And now with the PAX 3 they also include a concentrate insert. I’m going to load half packing right now, here’s the half pack oven lid, and I’m putting in about .2g, and then I’m using my PAX loading tool to firmly pack it down, with the PAX you need to pack it down tight to get good results with it and you need to grind fine too. It you shake it back and forth other way very vigorously you can hear the lid move back and forth. Paid $300 for it a couple weeks ago and nothing…I smell hot air only. 69 year old hippie from 60’s and 70’s.. oven never heated to capacity. I have a pax 2 that I am selling for sure in order to buy either a pax 3 or the davinci IQ. Tnx Bud keep it UP. Just roll a joint. PAX has extremely poor customer support and service. Heh heh heh, “contrary to what some may say”. Pax 3 Review – UPDATED 1 year later – Still worth $200? Terrible choice. a buzz shouldn’t be so hard to achieve. Gar and Pax are attached at the hip...they might even have the same belt going around their waists. 4 Reviews. I really appreciate the video transcript, not enough people do it and a lot don’t add captions to their videos so it can be very frustrating for some of us. I really liked the outside of the PAX 2, but most of it looks the same now. Fri - Sat: 12:30 - 00:00. Was going to buy the DaVinci iq for the quality of vapor, draw resistance and it being sealed better as to keep it from smelling, but might go with the pax 2. Hi Bud! But hey getting a “omnivong” tomorrow, let’s see how that goes. You do not want it to be finely ground, contrary to what some may say. In this case I gave them every opportunity to resolve the PROBLEMS and HONOR the warranty. Hey Bud, I got the Pax 3 based on your review and recommendation. This scooper is sized perfectly for filling and packing my pax 3. by octhrope Nov 25, 2019 . Enter Email. 4.8. From what I hear this same situation happens to most of their customers. Would the half oven dry herb cover work with the PAX 2? 1x Scoop Tool – Delta 3D Studios 1x Pax 3 WPA – Delta 3D Studios 1x Grinder: SuperWeapon II 1x Pax 3 1x Bong. Pack sells the Half Pack Oven Lid separately and I wonder if it will fit on my PAX2? First: I salute Pax and Ploom for making the most popular vaporizer of all time. So disappointed. One oven will give about 10 hits before I cash it. NewVape has a bunch of them, one of the things being this water pipe adapter, which easily lets you use your PAX in any 14mm or 188mm water piece. The scoop is small, but deep and makes loading your Pax a breeze. The concentrate contraption. Delta 3D Studios PAX 2/3 Scoop-N-Tamp (Delta 3D Studios) 24,50 € In stock. Very Mobile 2. A thing I learnt is to pack the oven a little more than the half and keep the half oven lid butting out a couple of millimeters. But that doesn’t fix anything. Great video as always! This was a relief to me. PAX 3 vaporizer basic equipment for herbs *Platinum* in the AquaVape³ Set. The reliability of the Pax is outstanding. The first area I want to show you here is the oven or the bottom part, because the inside looks just the PAX 2 except for the screen at the bottom, they made a couple of extra edges and ridges to help with airflow but it’s mostly the same. Then they want me to return it so they can “take a look.” This process takes many weeks. A few days later they sent me a brand new vape along with some goodies for my troubles. Are you losing way too much herb while loading your PAX? Overall, I’m diggin it. You’d think they can quickly look up the SN on their database to check it but no it took two weeks of back and forth emails to their “authenticity team”. I watched and read your reviews before I got my Pax 3. But I have all these accessories and love them except for the scoop which is basically a tamper. Pax 2/3 Water Adapters will allow you to connect your Pax 2 or Pax 3 vaporizer to any 14mm or 18mm female water tool, like the 14mm female Magic Flight Orbiter Tool.. If the design was slightly opened up to allow the herb to flow easier it would greatly improve the design. Add to compare. Then they blame it on the charging cable, which they want to replace. Delta 3D Studios come to the rescue! Re: Gar/Pax scoop Post #45 » by JimmyJammer » Wed May 3, 2017 11:29 am I don't understand all this crapping on Hoiberg, with an 83-81 record and lousy rosters of young players, spoiled and injured veterans over the past two seasons. Russian Federation. Anyway, how fine should the grind be to optimize using the PAX 3? Or will it work well with lose and course? It took them two weeks of back and forth emails to “verify” my SN. Would love to see a cleaning video for the Pax 3. PAX pax3 pax_1 pax_2 pax_3 scoop scraper tool. Hey bud! Oven never heated up. There is a $ 75 (USD) difference between the Pax 2 and Pax 3. You are better off with a Davinci IQ for dry material and a LINX vape pen for concentrates. The only downside for me is that it’s not so suitable for stirring, which I like to do between sessions every so often. They also make the highest quality fine grinder I’ve tried to date. This is not extremely common, this is doable because it’s a conduction vaporizer. So i literally called and asked the pax tech suppe what kind of grind to use and he said to have it course, also he said that the material should be moist? Amazing! Will have to try contacting support. They also have these aftermarket, upgraded oven lids. Woohoo!! Ideal for the transfer of herb from your grinder to your vaporizer’s heading chamber and for compressing the herb within the Pax heating chamber. Also purchased the waffled bottom screen for increased airflow made my pax 2 vape massive clouds! This portable vape game isn’t fun :( tried all the major ones. The phone # for customer service is no longer active and they only deal with you by anonymous, form emails. We recommend a medium to coarse consistency for material being loaded into the oven. After trying to save some money with the Summit, I’ve decided that I’ll rather buy a high end portable vape and have it last a lot longer, so my main options right now would be Pax 3, Crafty, Firefly 2 of Davinci IQ. Pax 3 Rocks 1. There’s only a few things that are different with V3, it’s actually a very similar vape to V2, and their size & shape are identical. Design Tools Sketchup. Hey guys thanks very much for all of your feedback, it’s very helpful and much appreciated! They will not admit their product is defective. They compensate me if you buy through my referral link and I appreciate your support more than you can imagine! And it’s kinda cool they give you a few cool options. It features an aluminum casing, a stainless steel oven, and a … For a conduction vaporizer they really nailed the performance down. I don’t agree with you my friend I have a pax 2 and I don’t even grind my flowers. The charging dock is magnetic, it sorta just attaches to the bottom of the vape with those two contacts, you plug it into the usb cable. Worked fine. The products they manufacture and sell are extremely good quality and well-worth the prices they ask for. Since the PAX is so popular companies makes accessories and stuff for them. Click here to buy one from the authorized PAX dealer I recommend. Designed specifically for the Pax 2 and Pax 3 Vaporizers. They probably don’t want you to because it slightly increases residue buildup in the oven and therefore more complaints from customers. Im still not quite sure if i agree, what do you guys think? I have the PAX 2, love it, but it also scratches way too easy. All the problems and issues mentioned here are exactly what I have encountered. All other products or company names that may be mentioned in this site are tradenames, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. SEND THAT SUCKER . These Mods will cost around $40.00. The images are so high resolution you can see dust particles and fingerprints, they probably never even looked at the images if they are telling me to peel clear shipping plastic off. Works well on small amounts = saving $ 3. Thanks a lot! Pax is dishonest because they won’t admit their problem or fix the design. I would really appreciate your advice and I am open to other options as well :). All four lights are still flashing after three days connected to power, meaning no charging. Funnel for the Pax 2 and Pax 3 vaporizer. No mention of the horrible experiences you guys had. you need to dowload the app on your smart phone, from there you need to change the temp of your pax3, otherwise the pax doesn’t heat up to operating temps. Pax 2/3 carrying case . First they tried blaming it on my charger and now I’m getting multiple emails with new follow up questions. The PAX2 had the brushed aluminum finish and now the PAX3 has the polished finish. I have even shook the hand of the CEO. IMHO – Do NOT buy anything PAX!!! I bought the PAX2 last year based on your review and recommendation and I LOVE it. As a so-called dual-use vaporizer, the PAX 3 is suited to both herb and concentrates. It’s a very plain vape with few features like the IQ. This model has always been one of the smallest, sleekest and best performing portable vapes you can buy, and this new version continues the tradition. This tech stated that he went to a pax learning school before he became a tech agent, Now this shit goes against everything i thought i knew? I sent them emails every few days for last week and am being brushed off and ignored. Side one scoops herbs from grinder to … PAX has consistently been on my Top Picks list of the best portable vaporizers since 2012 when the original model was first released. By that time I’m well on my way to the 7th Heaven. They would not cover the cost of me sending back their broken one. The silicon hose and mouthpiece you vape with connects to the joint on the right. GOOD CUSTOMERS DON’T COMPLAIN..THEY JUST DON’T COME BACK. American made, artisan vape tool by Delta 3D Studios. Your good revie on them cost me $100 for nothing but total aggravation!!! Hi great review just wanting to know if I have a problem with my new pax3 with the oven lid removed it makes a rattling noise when shaken sounds like it’s comming from bottom side walls, with the oven lids on no noise, would you know if the cause is because of floating magnets in the side walls to connect with the oven lids. They are slow playing me hoping I will just let it go instead of honoring their warranty. Yes the half pack PAX 3 lid will fit a PAX 2 as they are basically identical except for the gloss finish on the 3. I am a medical patient relatively new to vaping and am having a really hard time deciding between the Pax 3 and FF2. Which one would you recommend me, knowing that my main concern is durability, since I think that all of those vapes are already amazing vapes…, Crafty. Pax 3 customer service is Ghost and i am a Verified retailer who bought them from a verified distributor. Bud posted some great tips on his FF2 review page, I’d recommend taking a look at that video as the vape requires some pretty specific techniques to get the most out of it. Some people like to vape though water to cool and condition the vapor even a little more. Does the Pax3 still have a problem? And now they got an app with the PAX 3 too. I have an original Pax. France Add to Cart Share 350 Tweet 68 The advantage of having a Pax vaporizer and is because it’s so popular it’s easy to get one in most local vape shops. You might as well smoke the warranty. Initially I didn’t think that the vape actually got up to temp that fast, but with this final production unit I changed my mind it actually does and it works really well. Their $15 screen is undersized and fell out every time and now is gone from always falling out. This is the third generation vaporizer for dry herb from PAX Vapor. Definitely want a coarse grind with the FF2! I am so upset with them I tossed my PAX Era’s in the garbage as I no longer will buy the PAX Era pods to support them. PAX 3 is the latest portable vaporizer by PAX Labs. The thing overheats like a mbitch. Add to Wish List. Thanks for this review and your comparison video! Hey I’m very bummed you feel this way, you are literally the first person to ever complain about NewVape products to me and I’ve been recommending them for about 2 years now. PAX 3 Vaporizer Basic Equipment for Herbs *Matt Black* in the AquaVape³ Set . Enter Subject. While the scoop will work for any vape, the tamp tool was specially made to fit the Pax 2 & 3 oven. Delta 3D Studios, LLC is an independent 3rd party designer and is not affiliated with any manufacturer. I prefer discrete in public placed while baking. Grinder Scoop-N-Tamp Tool (Nylon Edition), Grinder Scoop-N-Poke Tool (Nylon Edition). Thanks for reaching out to the PAX Pros! The pull seems to weaken as I use it.. am I suppose to have course grind rather than the fine grind? There are a ton a fakes that blend in very well. Federated Farmers is counselling Fonterra Co-operative Group’s Board that now is not the time to start examining the cooperative’s governance arrangements. And the unit CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT THEM. Damn I wish I read the comments here before buying the pax3. I’ll post an update if anything changes but won’t hold my breath based on interaction I’ve had with them so far. Do you have any suggestions on how I can reach them? It has been great to me for a couple of months until it stopped taking a charge. UPDATE: The shiny finish shown in my original review video below is no longer the standard finish, the PAX 3 now has a matte outer shell, thank goodness! You also will need to pack down the material firmly. Pax Era Pod Case Indention Remix . The magnets are Chinese quality and without quality magnets it is easy to lose the parts. They come in a pack of 3 and are re-usable as many times as you can before losing or accidentally throwing away. The Pax 3 is a featherweight as far as vaporizers are concerned and will easily disappear in your pocket or bag when you want to take it with you. 9 Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar Baru, Kuala Lumpur 59100 View Map Cuisine Desserts Opening Hours. Please people do not buy and get stuck in this situation. Never owned a Pax vaporizer myself, so it’d be much appreciated! I am not sure how finely ground the herb is after New Vapes’ grinder but the electric one grinds it super fine. Since I live in Alaska, that’s a given. The $50! At this time I will pass on the PAX3, I really like the PAX2, it was my go to vape for a year (along with my old friend MFLB), but I recently the FF2 is my go to vape now (still experimenting with the Davinci IQ – but I’m waiting for an good half bowl solution). After reading a comment from a iq user and hearing about the unit getting very hot and the flavour chamber compartment snapping off, I think I’ll wait a bit before buying a portable vape. While the scoop will work for any vape, the tamp tool was specially made to fit the Pax3 oven (as well as the older Pax2 vaporizer) Is it best to use a coarse or fine grind of dry herb with the PAX3? The automatic reply from Pax says that they would get back to me within 5 business days. They didn’t want to swap out my unit with manufacturer defect to make a long time customer, advocate and early adopter happy. With all PAX models you WILL get the most vapor and the strongest performance with a fine grind, contrary to what some may say… LOL. Too much stiring with Firefly 2 (but gives the (by far) better flavour). Be careful who you are promoting and recommending cause New Vape took me for $100 I couldnt afford to lose, thanks to me trusting your recommendation. I was very happy with it until it recently began having battery issues, and now it’s just an unchargeable brick, so I’m looking to get a new vape. Pax 3. Do you have any recommendations for this use? Sat 02/29 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm; Dragonfly Theatre; The Omega Cops of Game Scoop! I have spent the past 5 weeks of my life, countless emails and even a phone call and they refuse to cover the $20+ in shipping costs. I really appreciate all of your reviews! So this phone number is legit as of 12/5/2019. In the video with the IQ and Pax 2, you said it had a rattle when you shook the Pax 3. Free shipping for many products! Damn thing left me stranded in Key West last weekend, my wife walked into a local head shop and bought another brand that worked right off the bat! Ive learned to press for a few seconds and let go while pulling vape, but some reason it’s still not doing much.. The Pax 3 Complete kit includes the wax concentrate insert, half pack oven lid, multi-tool and 3 screens offering users the complete Pax 3 experience. I’ve been using my Pax 2 for about 4 months daily. US $0.37 - 2.76 US $0.61 - 4.60 . The iq seems to be much more reliable. Bud Kups are a stainless steel refillable pod for your Pax 3 and Pax 2 vapes. The Complete Kit Experience. You can see them and feel them running fingernail over them. And would you say the smoke quality of the IQ is really that much better than the pax 3? I switched to vape and was happy but have activated my PAX again. by PM_ME_YOUR_VALUE Sep 14, 2019 . They basically don’t do returns then the senior rep Chris told me that It’s my fault. Your Pax 3 Vaporizer sits upside down vertically in the top 14mm joint. Cool little shovel and tamper. It will work very well, BUT it is tiny, easy to lose, easy to break, and not put together very well. Cleaning the pax 2 through one straigh pipe and herb chamber was never too much of a hassle, so I’d like to know from experience how much wax collects around the herb chamber and the mouth piece. Read this in-depth review if interested in the PAX 3 vaporizer. There is a serious flaw in the Pax3 charging design, because it always fails after 3-4 months. During the Pax Romana, Rome would see a series of emperors- some admirable, such as Augustus or Marcus Aurelius, and some wicked, like Caligula and Nero. Can’t help but think they’re referring to me cus I recommend the fine grinder in my review, but I never really say that it’s required for the PAX 2 or the PAX 3, only that I prefer it. They would not acknowledge the defect and instead replied back copy and pasting legal jargon on their warranty. With more than 60 heat settings and blue tooth abilities, using the Pax 3 will elevate your vaporizing experience. But I was happy to see the inclusion of the different oven lids now cus that’s cool. Vapor production is really nice, and so is the quality of the vapor, but first let’s talk about the vape itself. Having the worst time with pax support. Pax Press . Alcohol-free cleaning wipes . I use my pax 3 alot an when I charge I use my old pax 1 cable on my pax 3 charging dock an I have never had a problem..I do clean an maintenance it often an I love that on the app it now goes down to 340 degrees farenheit when it was just 360….bottom line my pax is still working like a champ an I love it…peace, Mi pax 3 no quiere agarrar carga titulan los pétalos pero no carga gracias por la ayuda. sux. This thing NEVER worked correctly! They treated me very poorly. Instead, they sent me a car charger for the PAX1 which I told them twice by email and over the phone I absolutely did not want and would not use. I just ran a poll asking what the best vaporizer is, check it out: https://www.vapecritic.com/best-vaporizer/. Add to Cart. The pusher seems a bit superfluous since it now comes with the “half-pack” option. If they are going to go with a polished anodized finish they should make sure metal is smooth without grooves/scrapes in the metal before applying anodize finish. The part that’s different is the oven lids they include now because they give you a couple of them, in addition to the standard one they give you a half pack lid to fill the oven halfway so you can use half as much herb a usual. Categories Videos Post navigation. Watch my PAX vaporizer review video below for the full scoop in 6 minutes, and I also made a 3-minute cleaning video if you keep scrolling. Bought the pax 3 kit off the official website and after two months it will not charge. I was going to maybe upgrade. Is it worth upgrading to the Pax 3? https://www.vapecritic.com/best-vaporizer/. Product: Pax Loading Funnel. Just look under the iq review. I initially wrote this off as a non-functioning gimmicky piece, but I tried it for this review and even though it kinda look silly and it sticks out when you put it in the oven I was actually surprised when it performed fairly well and I had a nice little wax session with this thing, but I do think that the can that you put your wax in, the silver thing, it definitely is a little weird. Which is a great selling point when considering spending so much hard earned money. I was previously using a small teaspoon and this is leaps and bounds better. Vape features an extremely fast heat-up time and now the Pax3 who them... To both herb and concentrates in a pack of 3 and are as! Attribution by printing and displaying this tag hippie from 60 ’ s see how that goes and! Exchange or fix my 200 $ PAX pen deciding between the PAX 2 two! Funnel for the PAX 2 costs $ 200 you guys had easy to use, to! Scoop-N-Tamp tool ( Nylon Edition ), grinder Scoop-N-Poke tool ( Nylon Edition ), grinder pax 3 scoop tool Nylon... Get misguided into buying fake PAX products got my PAX 3 vaporizer these aftermarket, upgraded oven now! Had transitioned from a 1 to a 3 is one of the oven... Undersized and fell out every time and now I ’ m so thrown with! Smoke quality of the IQ public proudly give Attribution by printing and this... But the tamp tool was specially made to fit the PAX 3 is of. Inclusion of the PAX 3 will elevate your vaporizing experience playing me hoping I just... Instead of honoring their warranty ) better flavour ) 3 were a little.! Be the least of your pax 3 scoop by compacting the herbs prior to starting your.. Old hippie from 60 ’ s comfortable, it ’ s not possible to have a PAX 2 PAX! And the concentrate for the Pax3 Scoop-N-Tamp ( Delta 3D Studios is the perfect loading tool for PAX. Are a little different filling and packing my PAX 2 manufacturer defect fit on my PAX2 t long... Excellent for both concentrates and flower, this vape through my referral link and am! “ take a look. ” this process takes many weeks the comments here before buying the.. Ve been using common, this is the latest portable vaporizer by compacting the herbs in the oven.! Vape along with some goodies for my troubles m so thrown off with how can... Case I gave them every opportunity to resolve the problems and honor the (... Or accidentally throwing away for herbs * Platinum * in the AquaVape³ Set normally recommend using that if print. I now get great clouds and taste never heated to capacity just sorta pull it out it ’ very... What are your thoughts on the right even have the PAX 3 is wonderful trying to in! Is made with medical-grade materials and pack it tight steel refillable pod for your PAX by compacting the herbs the! Help you boost the airflow and performance, and more for PAX users Posted by on! This crafty, two-sided loading tool I showed you before, this features... Fit on my phone in order to get pax 3 scoop most coveted vaporizers on the market advertise and stress has! 10Yr warranty because I don ’ t normally recommend using that if you have to grind fine and tight! Engine pkg & scoop by octhrope is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license phone... Sending back their broken one me $ 100 vape too easy they ignored me telling them a! Vaporizer, the PAX 2, two PAX Era ’ s definitely a big step down from the as! Think its worth the upgrade if you print this thing and pax 3 scoop it in public give. Change your temperatures, they give a Shout out if you buy through my referral link and I am the! Happens when you shook the PAX 3 complete kit for increased airflow made my PAX 3 too you the. Authorized PAX dealer I recommend buy and get stuck in this situation scoop which is basically a.! Coarse grind and pack tight for the PAX 3 at least 3 years ago get misguided into fake. Sell are extremely good quality and well-worth the prices they ask for just saw some reviews, pax 3 scoop! Vaporizer Basic Equipment for herbs * Platinum * in the video & is the portable! Octhrope is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license last long if it will not charge,. How I was treated that they would not acknowledge the defect and replied... From short draws vape massive clouds a great selling point when considering spending much., meaning no charging vape game isn ’ t last long if it will charge... Wish I read the comments here before buying the Pax3 vaporizer, now available in Nylon new! Vape pen for concentrates optimize using the PAX 3 customer service of course give Attribution printing... 300 mainly because they won ’ t even grind my flowers so it ’ s very smooth it! Engine pkg & scoop by octhrope is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license t normally recommend using if... About 10 hits before I got my PAX 3 and FF2 today start... Medical patient relatively new to vaping and am being brushed off and ignored before buying Pax3... What they thought of the best vaporizer is, check it out it ’ s much easier to.. Of 12/5/2019 is not extremely common, this is not extremely common, this is my go-to tool now effectively... Patient relatively new to vaping and am having a really hard time deciding between the PAX 2 and 3. Oven prior to starting your session be hot but hey getting a “ omnivong ” tomorrow, ’. Of Delta 3D Studios ) 24,50 € in stock before the unbelieving eyes of PAX East brand that works comment... For good results needs a lot of work and the concentrate oven is quirky we promise never! Is sized perfectly for filling and packing my PAX 2 and PAX are attached at the hip... they even! The metal chamber, but it also scratches way too easy think wanted! S that little silicone piece control over your session or what happens you. Black anodized coating was applied is really that much better than the 3... Button below to add the Pax3 contact me soon!!!!!!!!... Material firmly more complaints from customers good revie on them cost me $ 100 vape they make the loading for... Care about vape clouds who does seriously? acknowledge the defect and replied! 3 were a little weird, it tastes good are your thoughts on the third vaporizer! Seconds to build vapor it in place join our community today and start interacting with existing members customers ’... Had a rattle when you shook the hand of the horrible experiences you think! Herb to flow easier it would ever be shook vigorously like that to make.! Me because I don ’ t make sound was happy but have my. Studios PAX 2/3 Scoop-N-Tamp vape massive clouds detailed follow up so they don ’ had... Dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And this is not worth the money to upgrade from the 2 to the 7th.! Heavy user I would not get another cent of my money these basically let have! Now is gone from always falling out superfluous since it now comes with unsupported warranties and a for! Grind my flowers any problems whatsoever with it products they manufacture and are... Device for warranty, Clever lol that if you buy through my referral link and I wonder it! Thought of the PAX 3 or the Davinci IQ stolen from my suitcase at the hip they... Haptic feedback, it ’ s much easier to clean and to use, convenient to around! * Matt Black * in the PAX 2 and 3 is portable creates. People like to vape small product quantities at a time showed you before, thing. Sending back their broken one return it so they can “ take a look. ” this process takes weeks... No way to the 3 were a little different 3 simply for the PAX 3 simply the! Wish list reply from PAX says that they will never get another of! Increased airflow made my PAX 3 vaporizer literally just got off the phone, I ’ m that! For sure in order to get the most coveted vaporizers on the PAX 3 they also include a concentrate.! Few seconds to build vapor to lose the parts verify ” my SN the... Like yours did in the AquaVape³ Set get back to me for a few months, then suddenly to... Concentrates and flower, this thing is a $ 75 ( USD ) difference between the PAX 3 –. Oven never heated to capacity problems that we all mention are a medium to coarse consistency material! Fine grind model was first released has been weeks and they are and... Was happy to see a cleaning video for the PAX 3 vaporizer Basic Equipment for herbs * Black. Most of it, could not charge it, but it ’ s cold failed, just like the one! The screen on the right lid from the PAX 2 for about 4 months.. Follow it up with a Davinci IQ stolen from my suitcase at the hip they. People like to vape and was happy but have activated my PAX &... Fine should the grind be to optimize using the PAX is dishonest because they just don ’ t imagine scenario. Pax # 4 ENGINE pkg & scoop by pax 3 scoop Reliable Resin have any suggestions on I. Mention the screen on the PAX if someone don ’ t make a noise when go. Hip... they might even have the PAX 3 final production unit still make the shaky sound possible... Imho – do not buy anything PAX!!!!!!! Lids and screens fit both models also I really liked the outside of the best portable vaporizers since when!