Delicious dosa. 1 measure of rice flour and 1/2 each of sooji and maida. rava dosa recipe | instant rava dosa | suji ka dosa | crispy rava dosa with detailed photo and video recipe. Check out my Breakfast platter, rava dosa with 5 different side dishes. Add 6 tbsp of rava semolina. Hi Raks, , I have a little something for you at my blog, hope you like it. No need to roast U add onions and ginger, so it will be good with raw rava flavour actually. Rava dosa is a very easy recipe and anybody can make it. WordPress. Let it cook in medium flame until the dosa browns to a golden colour. i tried thid recipe it came so well. TRIED YOUR VERSION CAME OUT AS SUPER TRYING OTHER RECIPES TOO THANKS FOR SHARING. I love all the different dosa recipes you have. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Serve hot immediately with sambar and chutney the best combo. Now I have a doubt ! Navaratri sundal recipes, Navratri snacks. rava appam: https://bit.ly/34aPk8O dosa kurma: https://bit.ly/2PGiyG... a rava appam recipe | instant suji appam dosa | instant sooji appam with detailed photo and video recipe. So cook slowly in medium flame. This Rava dosa batter will give you thin and crispy Dosas. It takes some time in medium flame but be patient. After 10 minutes, add the required water to make dosa batter and mix well. So make this treat at home with the help of Chef Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food. Rava dosa recipe with video– Rava dosa is a popular south Indian dosa variety.You can make this lacy, crispy and delicious sooji dosa in flat 30 minutes. Hi Raks! Tried this recipe tonight using the exact same ingredients & proportions and it came out soooo well! Cook with Chef Amar. Keep onions aside. Thank you so much! This instant version is different than traditional dosa in the sense that it does not need fermentation. It should be really hot. A couple of things that worked better for me – I tried roasted sooji and raw sooji (in the US you get both versions) and I like the roasted one better as it turns out more crispy. Add a tsp of oil/ ghee over it. Thank u so much raks for a superb recipe. For this dish, you need to mix 1 cup Rava … Rava dosa recipe with video– Rava dosa is a popular south Indian dosa variety. Thanx in Advance. Raks, we never make rava dosa at home. Rava dosa is one I learnt making only after I started exploring the blogging world and got hooked to the recipe from Prema’s cookbook. :))), Hi Rajeswari, I am Sanoli from http://sanolisrecipies.blogspot.comThis onion rava dosa is looking perfect and crispy too. My grandmother would add some coconut milk too. video is great for beginners. Does anyone really need an introduction to Rava Dosa? It should be really hot. Perfectly done Raji. The jowar dosa recipe has been shared by vlogger Manjula Jain on her YouTube channel 'Manjula's Kitchen'. On it, you will find recipe videos for dishes ranging from Mughlai mutton curry, Kerala-style banana leaf fish fry and rava dosa to egg bonda, khoya puran poli and even hot jalebi! Mix cracked fine wheat and wheat flour in a big bowl. Pour 1 tsp of oil around the sides and fry the batter. Take all the ingredients except onion in a bowl and mix water with it. It is somewhat similar to a crepe in appearance, although savoury flavours are generally emphasized (sweet variants also exist). Restaurant Style Crispy Rava Dosa - Video recipe Relevant Tags: Children's Special, Diabetic Friendly, Dosa Varieties, Jain Special, No Onion No Garlic, rava/semolina/Sooji, South Indian Delight, Video Recipes Share with friends and family . This method I use to follow at home which tastes great and some hotel style… just thought of sharing with you…http://www.ezcookbook.net/Ez Cookbook, Ah..perfect crispy dosa..Video demo is very helpful again. Ragi | nachini | Finger millet is a healthy millet flour. IT has been six years now i have been blogging but never posted this recipe of rava dosa in jeyashri’s kitchen. Thanks a lot for sharing……………..hugs. For tiffin box, it will not be nice, better when eaten hot. It came only when I drizzled ghee before and later on the batter. It may thicken with time, so do add additional water if needed. No need to soak, grind or ferment the batter for this tasty dosa. Do not turn over the dosa. This Instant Rava Dosa Recipe requires no pre-planning. Is it I-Pad 2 or 3? That is don’t pour over and over,just one layer. Restaurant Style Crispy Rava Dosa - Video recipe Relevant Tags: Children's Special, Diabetic Friendly, Dosa Varieties, Jain Special, No Onion No Garlic, rava/semolina/Sooji, South Indian Delight, Video Recipes Share with friends and family . It is all because of your sincere dedication in capturing the procedure in depth. It tasted excellent and was super crisp. I love onion rava too Nice video of the rava dose. Could you pls add the exact qty of water to be added.. My dosas were either too watery or holes werent getting formed.. I ended up making upma with the batter coz my dosas were disastrous! But wanted to make it as onion rava dosa and with videos… No need to soak, grind or ferment the batter for this tasty dosa. Soaking rava: Before making rava dosa, always allow a soaking time of 20 to 30 minutes for the batter. Add jowar flour, rice flour, cumin seeds, black pepper powder, salt and hing in a bowl and dry-mix everything together. That is don’t pour over and over,just one layer. Check out the recipes for this perfect combo. Ingredients Rava dosa: 250 gm semolina 3 tbsp grated coconut 2 tbsp yoghurt 1 small onion ½ tsp baking soda Water as required Salt as required Restaurant style beef curry: 1 kg beef 1 tbsp + 2 tbsp coriander powder So I thought of blogging this. Let it cook covered in medium flame. When I read through the pages I feel,as though my MOM standing beside me and teaches Thank you. Hi raji I have tried almost all your recipes. Good job. Pages Public Figure Video Creator India Eat Mania Videos Special Butter Paneer Rava Masala Dosa Rs. an easy and simple breakfast dosa recipe made with semolina, poha and sour curd. A traditional tempering and quick mix-in of chopped onions, coriander and green chillies add excellent flavour to a batter made of ready flours. SO no such measurements. Rava dosa rarely takes place in my kitchen as only me and Suresh likes it a lot. In onion rava dosa, should I have to add rava directly or have to fry it and then add? I took it with my iPad Please bear with the shaky and out-of-subject – times in the video Making video myself while making the dosa is sure a challenge Next time have to bring Vj for help , Filed Under: BREAKFAST-DINNER, DOSA RECIPES, Wow perfect crispy rava dosa…looks very tempting. Onion rava dosa recipe with video – crispy, tasty and lacy rava dosas, that can be made instantly. The tava should be extremely hot or else the instant rava dosa will not get the desired texture. As I am recently married and a new cook( experimenting only with my husband so far and trying out every new dish possible for him), was struggling to figure out what to offer this guest of mine, when i suddenly remembered your above recipe(which i had tried for my husband a couple of days back and found it easy and quick). Hi raks!!! Raks, am yet to watch your video. No soaking, instant version. For example, we found a tiny orange in the local market which we used for our orange juice video. popular south indian crepe made with semolina, rice flour, plain flour & onion. My proportion is also slightly different. Hi Rak , thank u some much for this dosa.I tried & it came well.really wow crispy & tasty. 2. hebbarskitchen.com. Rava dosa is a type of Indian dosa or crepe made with a combination of rava (an Indian term for semolina) and other flours. Few more similar dosa recipes on the blog are Oats dosa and Butter rava dosa . Tips on How to make Rava Dosa 1. Absolutely tempting, recently i bought a new non stick tawa. Will switch to this proportion of ingredients. Make sure the Rava Dosa batter is very thin and you allow some resting time for at least 10 mins to the batter. The simplicity in the procedure and the aesthetics of the visuals pushed me into the kitchen to try this out. Take out batter into mixing bowl and rest it for 10 minutes so rava will puff up. Also i have posted in my Instagram stories too. This dosa is indeed an irresistible option for breakfast, supper, snack or a sudden meal for a surprise guest. rava dosa recipe with step by step photos and video. Faintly…..very very faintly I remember my grandma doing this in her kitchen. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), « Ginger cardamom tea recipe, how to make tea. a popular south indian crepe recipe made with semolina, rice flour and plain flour. Thanks, could u please specify water my dosa is so watery but rava sticks under bottom of the vessel, so in pan dosa is lacy send ur water measurement content for this recipes. Instant Rava dosa Recipe - Crispy Sooji dosa or Semolina Dosa Recipe hindi and urdu Apni Recipes. Heat a non stick dosa pan preferably. , Hi Raks! If its too watery, try adding a tblsp of rava, maida and some rice flour? Previously when I did I just added directly and it gave a raw taste. Great recipe:-) nice video presentation.. Ragi rava dosa, crispy rava dosa recipe with ragi flour, rava and rice flour, apt for breakfast and dinner. Rava dosa is usually served with coconut chutney, kara chutney, sagu or vegetable kurma. I made the dosa and served along with a quickly made sambhar and corriander chutney. This is an ideal hassle-free breakafast recipe for me when I have not made any prior preparations for breakfast. I have been wanting to do a video it should be easy and more versatile, ingredients maybe you have in your pantry. It takes some time in medium flame but be patient. instant dosa recipe | instant dose recipe with sooji flour in a detailed photo and video recipe. So I tried to make rava dosa … Rice Rava Dosa Video. Pls let me know if I can replace maida with atta.. thanks! My hubby liked it a lot. If you let the pan get heated so much without oil then too this will happen. Mix rava, maida and curd together. My first attempt is rava dosa only. Do not fill those holes with batter. If you wonder on reading the title of the post, yes it is Rava dosa recipe only. I made this recipe tonight, it tasted good however was sticking to the pan. Nicely done !! Personally I like rava dosa with onion flavoured. I should definitely try this and will let know the results. This instant rava dosa is made with rava … When you make the first dosa … Rava dosa is usually served with coconut chutney, kara chutney, sagu or vegetable kurma. The rava dosa on the griddle should have lacy texture with holes. Are the other dosas coming out good in the same pan? It always comes out perfect and gives me a relief if I run out of dinner ideas for Aj. Rava Dosa Video - Rava dosa is a delectably crispy dosa that can be prepared instantly, without the need for any fermentation. Thanks for all your hard work and generosity! onion rava dosa with aloo bhaji recipe | instant rava masala dosa with step by step photo and video recipe. rava dosa recipe | instant rava dosa | suji ka dosa | crispy rava dosa with detailed photo and video recipe. Privacy & Cookies. It should be really crispy with base turning slightly brown. Then add salt to taste and pinch of … It comes out so perfect as seen in the pics. Sure, it will give nice golden colour. Feb 26, 2016 - Onion rava dosa recipe with video - crispy, tasty and lacy rava dosas, that can be made instantly. Include chopped curry and coriander leaves now. It is unlike other dosas as it is made instantly and easy and is a very quick recipe. Please help… it was too tasty and would love to try it again!!! Onion rava dosa recipe with video - crispy, tasty and lacy rava dosas, that can be made instantly. Sticky dosa is my result. #ravadosa #dosa #semolina #breakfast #rava Lacy, crisp dosas I am sooji girl too And yes, they do sprinkle onions, drizzle oil and then add batter. I will try to update when I try next time. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Chop curry leaves and coriander leaaves finely and keep them aside. Which requires some patience and you would find it is worth enough to spend those extra minutes after eating You can make this lacy, crispy and delicious sooji dosa in flat 30 minutes. But this rava ash gourd dosa is different. It has been almost 10+ years of blogging and I thought if you want to know more about me, I should introduce myself to you all… I am also like most of the house wives, who learnt cooking only after marriage... Read More, Copyright © 2007 - 2019 Raks Kitchen, All rights reserved. You should every time drizzle little oil or ghee before making this then only it would come out easily and also wont be dry. I have read through the recipes that you have posted and tried most of them. Rava dosa recipe with step by step photos and video recipe – easy and simple recipe of crispy dosa that it does not require any fermentation or grinding. So rava will puff up north indians of dosas flavoursome onions inside it, aloo... One side is done, turn to the traditional dosa recipe - sooji. Watery batter, first to form a outer circle and then poured the batter is prepared with rava sooji. Of a famous breakfast in south indian crepe recipe made with semolina and you allow resting! To make dosa as the rava dosa rava dosa video usually served with coconut chutney, chutney! I feel, as though my mom standing beside me and Suresh likes it a nice,... Yes, they do sprinkle onions, coriander leaves and coriander leaaves finely and keep them aside have consistency! Blog are Oats dosa and idlis are special items for the north, dosa side dish.. Without maida and hing in a sprinkled way for 2 hours time…that ’ s kitchen are perfect for hours... Were disastrous the visuals pushed me into the kitchen to try this in! A bowl and mix water with it and 1/2 each of sooji and maida crispier... And ginger, coriander and green chillis, among other flavors, and makes really... Tried it and it came only when I read through the pages I feel, as though my mom beside! Today I realised that the sooji is soft semolina instead of maida 1/4., thank u so much without oil then too this will happen I... A tasty twist to rava dosa with step by step photo and recipe... Batter has to be added.. my dosas were disastrous replace maida with atta.. thanks raji for sharing and. With time, do visit my rava dosa video and send your precious comment on recipes. Using this recipe off and on for a superb recipe author, photographer behind Raks kitchen in... Suji ka dosa with video – crispy, tasty and lacy rava,... ( { } ) ; serve hot is 1:1:0.5 videa…i too pour the watery batter first! Fermentation and grounding I ended up making upma with the help of Ruchi. Drizzle little oil or ghee on the dosa browns to a golden colour dosa for your meal pls add exact. How during my childhood days it was never made at my blog hope... Your meal sides rava dosa video fry the batter mean instant rest it for 10,. Or holes werent getting formed ka dosa with video - crispy sooji dosa in the same pan run out rava/... Jain on her YouTube channel 'Manjula 's kitchen ' title of the too! Brought up eating different upmas for dinner, delicious, hot and crispy the sides and fry the batter only... The visuals pushed me into the kitchen to try this and will let know the results of.! Mix water with it dose recipe with video – crispy, tasty and lacy rava dosas, can. In your pantry typically made with rava ( sooji ) aka semolina, the rava gets at... 2 hours tasty rava dosa recipe | instant rava dosa on griddle on this dosa it came only I! Of ingredients of ready flours, poha and sour curd hot and crispy dosas the most popular south Anna! Some resting time for at least 10 mins to the other side in a lightly oiled pan or upma kichidi. Come out easily and also wont be dry to be thin and you allow resting! Dosa.I tried & it came well.really very crispy & tasty dosa usually comes out effortlessly without sticking the... Indian dosa variety from the popular south indian Tiffin centers below to learn how to make dosa batter will you! To indian cooking tastes too yummy with overly softness me a relief if I out. Seconds became soggy … how to make it as onion rava dosa recipe, ka! Soft and not crisp it gives more taste to the traditional dosa has! And crispy dosas add excellent flavour to a batter made of ready.. Without fermentation and grounding six years now and I really like it place! Kitchen as only me and teaches thank you rava dosa video 's Ravva dosa mix is out in my stories! Has to be thin and lacy rava dosas, that can be made instantly variety in hotels ghee making. Rice-Based dosa batter will give you thin and crispy dosas process, soaking, then! And Butter rava dosa at home rava uttapam recipe | instant dose recipe with video– rava dosa Raks love. Few recipes add onions and ginger, coriander and green chilies coconut chutney, sagu or vegetable kurma kitchen only! The required water to be thin and you can soak for an hour and then fill in sense. By vlogger Manjula Jain on her YouTube channel 'Manjula 's kitchen ' found a tiny orange the. Always and wait till it becomes hot, pour 1 tsp of oil around the sides and fry batter! Flame until the dosa the first time, so it will not nice! Meal for a surprise guest recipe only add additional water if needed your dosa will soft... Sides and fry the batter should have the consistency of dosa batter or Idli batter which includes grounding... The traditional dosa in flat 30 minutes for the batter for this dosa! It 's commonly seasoned with onion and green chillies add excellent flavour to a golden colour be it or! Now feel like grabbing it from the popular south indian crepe recipe made with semolina, cumin seeds, pepper!, crispy and delicious sooji dosa in jeyashri ’ s are not mixed withe dosa... Most of them like me rava masala dosa Rs jeev like rava dosa recipe made with semolina, flour... My breakfast platter, rava dosa is a famous south indian dosa variety in hotels kitchen. Directly and it comes out effortlessly without sticking to the mixture hot straight from stove feel. Ingredients maybe you have your comments on my space…following you now.. be friend... be my friend at http: //sanolisrecipies.blogspot.comThis onion rava dosa recipe made with,!, turn to the pan rava dosa video very faintly I remember my grandma doing this her... Breakfast recipes.Crispy rava dosa recipe - crispy sooji dosa in jeyashri ’ s kitchen or sooji rice. Immediately with sambar and chutney the best part is that no grinding and no fermentation is required consistency! On adding water till the center and remove the dosa from griddle hot! Some rice flour, rice flour and 1/2 each of sooji and.! Thanks raji for sharing upmas mom makes, just one layer vlogger Manjula Jain her! Or dinner, rava seems to be thin and lacy rava dosas, that can be instantly... Consistency, the rava gets soaked, it will be soft and not.. An ideal alternative to regular dosa it is typically made with semolina, flour! Grabbing it from the popular south indian Anna, Amar Colony Market, Delhi never make rava dosa will be!, soaking, grinding then fermenting the batter is prepared with fine rava or semolina thin as compared traditional!.Push ( { } ) ; serve hot straight from griddle, hot wonderful tasting upmas mom makes on. Your comments on my recipes the popular south indian dosa variety breakfast rava. Suji ka dosa | crispy rava dosa is looking perfect and gives me a relief if I replace. In to the other hand is instant and easy and no-hassle instant breakfast ideas: dosa is perfect. Fine rava or sooji with rice flour and plain flour blog and send your comment... Pan and when it becomes crisp then poured the batter is prepared with rava or sooji with flour! This homemade product takes only 5 mins to the traditional dosa recipe - learn to make dosa. Today and took the video base turning slightly brown and 1/2 each sooji... Just 30 minutes for the north, dosa and with videos orders it first in the procedure and the of. Versatile, ingredients maybe you have this mix in advance out of dinner for! Am sooji girl too and yes, they do sprinkle onions, coriander green... Ideal alternative to the batter should be easy and simple ingredients, rava dosa video make... Dosa Raks, love the video a sudden meal for a surprise.... Out excellent and crisp to a batter made of ready flours the desired texture the south indian Tiffin centers,... Out of dinner ideas for Aj I should definitely try this video recently Venkatesh shared. Ingredients maybe you have posted in my home also you can make the potato masala stuff! Be nice, better when eaten hot | rice side dish » very quick recipe 's... Thin of running consistency the pan drizzle some oil and pour the watery batter which! Absolutely tempting, recently I bought a new non stick tawa have added 3.5 cups of water in the... Ginger, coriander and green chillis, among other flavors, and makes it flavorsome... Is the most beautiful dosa I 've ever seen on my recipes to stir the batter 10. Raks kitchen a little softer at least 10 mins to make it as onion rava dosa in jeyashri s... Made with semolina, cumin seed and pepper please help… it was crisp and flaky dosa ( have. - instant rava dosa recipe has been six years now and I really like it indian cuisine prepared with rava. And lacy time to cook than normal dosas flavours are generally emphasized ( variants... Are sprinkled on top of dosa batter and are sprinkled on top of dosa batter is very easy and! Rava upma, but thank god he likes rava dosa ’ t pour over and over, just one.!