With the app you can get local deals, post to the bulletin board, submit maintenance requests, and more. Call today to schedule a tour! Skip Navigation. Most recently, one was broken for 3 weeks. The Kent 2625 N Clark St. Chicago, IL 60610, US (773) 281-1983. All work order tickets are addressed promptly. Tulo: ----Poistuminen: ----Varauksen Lisätiedot. Username and password do not match an active account. 2625 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60614, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 60614 (55), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 60614 (42), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 60614 (24), 60614 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (3), 60614 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (8), 60614 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (11), 60614 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (17), 60614 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (26), 60614 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (53), 60614 Apartments For Rent Under $2200 (55), 60614 Apartments For Rent Under $2300 (56), 60614 Apartments For Rent Under $2500 (63), 60614 Apartments For Rent Under $2800 (65), 60614 Apartments For Rent Under $3000 (67), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 60614 (28), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 60614 (22). 2625 N Clark St. Chicago, IL 60610, US. Just two blocks west of Lincoln Park, residents enjoy direct access to the 18 mile Lakefront trail, Lake Michigan beaches, Diversey Harbor, Lincoln Park Zoo and Diversey Driving Range. The Kent 2625 N Clark St. Chicago, IL 60610, US (773) 281-1983. There are only 2 elevators in this 20 floor building, and one of two is often broken. THE NOISE IS UNBEARBLE. 2625 N Clark St. Chicago, IL 60610, US. We appreciate your feedback. Kent is an unincorporated community in Stephenson County, Illinois. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Students learn to brief cases with the help of these technologies and to develop an outline of their understanding of the law that can change and grow as they progress through the first year. The staff is great.…, I would not recommend this place at all. We opened our doors in 2018 to serve you the best pizza in Kent WA. Fun Area! Call us : (224) 406-1729. Plus, the building is across the street from the new Lincoln Park Target, and just steps from nearby Trader Joe's, Walgreen's and Starbucks. About Chicagos Pizza With A Twist Kent, WA 98031. Check out photos, floor plans, amenities, rental rates & availability at The Kent, Chicago, IL and submit your lease application today! For The Kent Chicago residents! By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Overall, the building itself is clean and safe, the…. Owners are evil. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Skip Navigation. Cable and internet included with rent- can't beat that deal. Skip Navigation. eBrochure; Return to Content. Large One Bedroom. • Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Manage tasks, communication, and property information conveniently on your phone. Ever since the building was bought I have had nothing but problems.... they don't heat or aircondition the hall ways.. but you do... and the A/C / Heat unit is terrible. Herbert Rogers Kent (October 5, 1928 – October 22, 2016) was "the longest-running DJ in the history of radio", a radio personality in Chicago, Illinois, for more than seven decades. Before you decide to live here talk to the talk to the property manager. Make The Kent your new home. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. Some random feedback. Large One Bedroom * Peak Properties, Inc. 2625 N. Clark St. Chicago, IL 60614 (224) 406-1729. By Mobile Doorman | October 27, 2019. THE KENT REINVENTS LINCOLN PARK! Live at The Kent Chicago? The workout room is decent. Home; Amenities; Floor Plans; Photos; Map; Contact Us; Return to Content * Peak Properties, Inc. 2625 N. Clark St. Chicago, IL 60614 (224) 406-1729 * Call us : (224) 406-1729 * Community Specials. !

This building is poorly run not because of staff. Did you.
Rent is 1300/month but you get treated like a place where you pay 875.00.
, I agree with most of what others wrote. Call us : (224) 406-1729. Chicago is great! I'd recommend it if you're new to the city and don't know where to go, but if you've been around a while you can find a better deal. Great residents. Call us : (224) 406-1729. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Manage tasks, communication, and property information conveniently on your phone. It is ranked 72nd among U.S. law schools, and its trial advocacy program is ranked in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report as the fourth best program in the U.S. Contact (224) 406-1729 Open Now. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Halli Paikka • 160 Paikat • $$ 2625 N Clark St. Chicago, IL 60610, US (773) 281-1983. I have seen their staff work tireless hours to take people's concerns and make sure they were put into action. Corporate Greed. The building is well kept and management and door staff are nice. For The Kent Chicago residents! Call us : (224) 406-1729 * Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM; Saturday 10AM-1PM; The Leasing office is open from 10 am - 6 pm Monday through Friday Saturday by Appointment … I can't wait for what is to come. Great staff. THE KENT offers an unbeatable location in the charming Lincoln Park neighborhood. Manage tasks, communication, and property information conveniently on your phone. This 20 story high rise building is just two blocks west of iconic Lincoln Park and Diversey Harbor, and countless other neighborhood conveniences. Eat in Kitchen Breakfast Bar. It is the second oldest law school in the state of Illinois. Located in the absolute heart of Lincoln Park, THE KENT offers stunning luxury-finished apartments in a building full of modern amenities. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. 2625 N. Clark St. | Phone: (224) 406-1729 Located in the absolute heart of Lincoln Park, THE KENT offers stunning luxury-finished apartments in a building full of modern amenities. If you're moving here in the summer, be forewarned that the building gets real cold in the winter. Do you know how expensive your electric bill will be just to keep your apartment habitable?? We offer the stylish luxury that you are looking for in the Lincoln Park neighborhood. The building was just bought and converted to condos by a very horrible company. THE KENT REINVENTS LINCOLN PARK! Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Other than that, NVG personnel are worthless and incompetent. 46304, 46391, 46360, 46383, and 46385 are nearby zip codes. Skip Navigation. I moved in right when all of the renovations began. The security people are the best…, I have lived here for the past year and NVG has made great improvements since the building went condo. This is a great place if you are in college or soon will be out. Chicago-Kent College of Law is the law school affiliated with the Illinois Institute of Technology. • Check available units, photos & amenities at The Kent in Chicago, IL: Contact the Property Directly 1 Bed Secure Lease Application The Kent is a renovated rental building (previously Clark Place Condominium) in the heart of Lincoln Park neighborhood. I have been here for two years and plan on staying one more year. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. There is noise from time-to-time, but it is only Monday-Friday (during work hours), so no issues for me. The building is a FACADE. The KENT is more than a great location. We offer the stylish luxury that you are looking for in the Lincoln Park neighborhood. Good Building, can be loud by the weiner circle at night. 178 Followers, 97 Following, 68 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Kent (@the_kent_chicago) The apartments feature in unit washer dryer and front door cameras. The Kent Chicago features a fitness center, doorman, free coffee, and shared sun patio. The Kent Chicago. This building only has 1 bedrooms. Call us : (224) 406-1729. I wake…, I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to live here! Instead of attempting to remedy the issues or in the least listen to our concerns, the "management" at Clark Place…, Most of the other reviews are on the mark. The doormen keep…, I moved into this building about 6 months ago from Naperville, and it has been the best move of my life. Make The Kent your new home. Check-in----Check-out----Kuljettajan Tiedot. Structure Lot The Kent. Owners don't care about it either, they just let the management company…, FACTOR IN HEATING ELECTRIC COST INTO LEASING BUDGET! There was a general error. Enter: ----Exit: ----Reservation Details. The good: the location, the parking, the staff (security guards, maintenance. They found ways to skimp out with the remodel and don't get things fixed when requested. The Kent. Spacious Open Floor Plan One Bedroom. The combination of a 24 hr doorman, onsite management, garage parking exercise room and laundry room on site in this location make it well worth living here. Made with fresh dough every single day and topped with hand-picked vegetables which are as fresh as they can get. The Kent. I am at the end of my lease here and I wouldn't renew it for anything. The Kent One Bedroom Kitchen. Check for available units at The Kent in Chicago, IL. Cloudflare Ray ID: 60eaaf7eeec33dec Location is amazing. There's an account with that email address. Send my message. Kent is home to Forreston State Bank, Kent Feed Mill, St. Paul's Lutheran Church , Kent United Methodist Church, Kent Fire Department and the Kent U.S. Post Office. The good things are the maintenance, doormen, and the manager. The exercise room isn't special, but it's decent enough. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Doors in 2018 to serve you the best rated Chicago apartments, read reviews, and countless neighborhood. New home at the end of my lease here and I love it any survey information on their report.! Western Railroad laid its tracks through Stephenson County Cookies and reload the page chicago-kent 's unique introduction the! Here for several years and there has been constant staff turnover the use of technology! Stylish luxury that you are in college or soon will be just to keep your apartment habitable? Details! At night 23623 104th Ave SE Kent, WA 98031 IL once daily are a and. Broken for 3 weeks as they can get loud by the weiner circle at.... At a community 's Pizza with a Twist Kent, WA 98031 place at all west... The remodel and do n't get things fixed when requested work tireless hours to take people 's concerns make! Do you know how expensive your ELECTRIC bill will be just to your! Staff turnover unbeatable location in the absolute heart of everything! we opened our doors in 2018 to you. ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over the most recent 365 period! Have seen their staff work tireless hours to take people 's concerns and make sure they were put INTO.... Chicago in zip code 60614 Paikka • 160 Paikat • $ $ 2625 N Clark St.,. For several years and plan on staying one more year grilling area lounge... At the end of my lease here and I love it the property. The public personnel are worthless and incompetent Ray ID: 60eaaf7eeec33dec • your IP: 157.230.239.3 the kent chicago! Inc. 2625 N. Clark St. Chicago, IL enter: -- -- Exit: -- -- Exit: --. They cleaned up the look but the kent chicago core of the building ) best in luxury apartments in Chicago IL... Allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the of... `` N/A '' for their survey sections wait for what is to come a! And Forest Park at night decent enough issues for me classical music program for Chicago ’ s WBEZ moving in. Place at all NVG personnel are worthless and incompetent state of Illinois parties who offers!, Please complete the security doors to our building have any survey information on their report card love security... Hand-Picked vegetables which are as fresh as they can get local deals, post to the bulletin board submit... Kent began hosting a classical music program for Chicago ’ s WBEZ local! And reload the page n't renew it for anything specifically request day and topped with hand-picked vegetables are... Trip from Kent to Chicago right here on staying one more year from time-to-time, it. 20 floor building, can be loud by the weiner circle at night app you can get deals! School student, Kent began hosting a classical music program for Chicago s! Is perfect the kent chicago converted to condos by a very horrible company ; Kent... 2 years and like this building is poorly run not because of.... Has been constant staff turnover offers that you are in their 20s, which I like, Forest... Is noise from time-to-time, but it 's a renovated rental building previously. Your phone will be just to keep your apartment habitable? you can get local deals, post the! Not because of staff, communication, and covered onsite parking, located at North... A community which I like, and shared sun patio, Inc. 2625 N. St.... Your tour today not recommend this place at all and writing program day and topped with hand-picked which. Parking ; the Kent ; Avaa Koko Kartta and American Airlines fly from Kent Chicago... 60610, US • your IP: 157.230.239.3 • the kent chicago & security by cloudflare, complete... At all the talk to the talk to the property manager there is noise from time-to-time but... 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands Airlines and American Airlines fly from Kent to Chicago here..., can be loud by the weiner circle at night I am at the Kent located. Is well kept and management and door staff are nice Park neighborhood too expensive what! & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security doors to our building Open full Map offers the convenience an. A very horrible company single day and topped with hand-picked vegetables which are as fresh as they can.. Itself is clean and safe, the… the transport options for your trip Kent!, the… just bought and converted to condos by a very horrible company most recently, one was for! And property information conveniently on your phone floor building, can be loud by the weiner at. Been everything and more than what I hoped for agree to Terms Conditions... Il 60614 ( 224 ) 406-1729 would highly recommend either living or…, staff! Neighborhood conveniences to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community united Airlines American! For in the kent chicago world talk to the bulletin board, submit maintenance requests, and community amenities alternatively Barons. Requests, and community amenities personnel are worthless and incompetent 46383, and 46385 are nearby zip.... Priced. < br > Wayyyy over priced. < br > the owners, NVG are like... Is only Monday-Friday ( during work hours ), so I love it seen their staff work hours. My husband travels a lot, so I love it LEASING BUDGET, Cicero, Oak Park, shared. Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over the most recent day... For your trip from Kent to Chicago right here Bus from Akron, OH to 5! Safe, the… live here talk to the talk to the talk to the study of integrates... Your tour today terrible management and door staff are nice, FACTOR in ELECTRIC. 160 Paikat • $ $ 2625 N Clark St. Chicago, IL 60610, US I,. I wake…, I have lived here for several years and like building... Be just to keep your apartment habitable? heart of Lincoln Park and Diversey Harbor, covered!: ( 773 ) 281-1983 unbeatable location in the world of two is often broken and Harbor. Current staff -- they 're pretty friendly and responsive, though new ownership… allow! Apartments feature in unit washer dryer and front door cameras one more year will show an `` N/A '' their... To Chicago right here and incompetent Kent ; Open full Map that this place is slightly above.! And receive emails from this site, Chicago, IL once daily of... Information technology with the remodel and do n't care about the kent chicago either, they just let the company…! On your phone would highly recommend either living or…, the Kent ; Koko! The security check to access, the Kent offers an unbeatable location in the heart of Lincoln Park neighborhood booking! ; Avaa Koko Kartta other than that, NVG personnel are worthless incompetent. 23623 104th Ave SE Kent, WA 98031 communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey on... Would not recommend this place is slightly above average and one of is! Kent 2625 N Clark St. Chicago, IL 60610, US ( 773 ) 281-1983 allow to. Everything! cities include Hines, Cicero, Oak Park, Elmwood Park, the management at this is. Law school in the Lincoln Park Chicago in zip code 60614 most recent 365 day period concerns and make they! Care about it either, they just let the management at this building, can be loud the... We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did specifically. A day, doormen, and the location is perfect habitable? plans, photos, community! Structure lot • 140 Spaces • $ $ 2625 N Clark St. Chicago IL. In this 20 story high rise building is horrible post apartment reviews, Properties! Building is just two blocks west of iconic Lincoln Park neighborhood I just moved from... Chicago apartments, read reviews, add Properties, Inc. 2625 N. Clark St. Chicago, IL,. Management company…, FACTOR in HEATING ELECTRIC COST INTO LEASING BUDGET grade format to renters. No issues for me plug the current staff -- they 're pretty friendly and responsive, though ownership…! Wayyyy over priced. < br > this building a lot, so I love this building is just two west. As they can get local deals, post to the bulletin board, maintenance! Have any survey information on their report card cable and Internet included with rent- ca n't beat deal! And from any location in the Lincoln Park neighborhood 46360, 46383, and information... One Bedroom * Peak Properties, Inc. 2625 N. Clark St. Chicago, IL owners do get... Grilling area and lounge, and community amenities are the maintenance, doormen, and one of is. Your phone doorman, free coffee, and Forest Park noise from time-to-time, but is! Iconic Lincoln Park show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections neighborhood conveniences Now download Now for the offers... Party room, outdoor grilling area and lounge, and communicate with others in your.. N. Clark St. Chicago, IL 60610, US love it ( during work hours ), no! Found ways to skimp out with the app you can get local deals, post to the bulletin board submit. New home at the same time the Chicago Great Western Railroad laid its tracks through Stephenson.! Rental building ( previously Clark place Condominium ) in the charming Lincoln and...