Appreciate the response of TVS service with attention to customer issues though it has problems For the last 2 days after changes , my WEGO is running problem-free. In my vehicle second service I informed them that auto kick is not working which is the basic feature of mobike, imagine the pathetic situation of giving a kick to wego by getting down in terrific traffic conditions unlike apache where kick can be given with out getting down. So enjoy & have a happy driving experience,,,,like meeeee. Surely country like india should have competing motor companies…..currently, if we need to review TVS, Wego will be finest option for all of us…. Hello Rahul, Kindly check in with some senior mechanic at serice center to address your issues . HELMET FULL FACE GRAPHIC 2 SM … Weight: 103 kg. Awesome Suspension & Big Tyres. helmet full face black jm mrp - ₹1259 1. I just bought wego yesterday, i must say its worth the money… I wanted to owned activa/avitor but since both are not available in the market i opted for Wego..TVS are know for their mileage. On 2 occasions before, the Wego just stopped on her way from office to home, causing much distress. With the clutchless wonder Jive, TVS has launched the 110cc unisex scooter Wego in Pune a few days back in a bid to make sure that the product reaches all major potential parts of the country. But now I am clea. Mileage . The headlights are bright and the center stand is easy. i am gonna get dis byk 4 55,000 on road price in A.P,,I really guess its worthy,,,, Hi. The telescopic front suspensions combined with the nitrogen back makes it a smooth ride on potholed roads. The TVS Wego has overall length of 1735 mm, width of 657 mm, height of 1065 mm and ground clearance of 135 mm, wheel base of 1230 mm. Thank god, till now the Ground clearance is good. Hi I am planning to gift a bike to my fiancee i am confused between Honda Dio and TVS Wego, can any body give suggestion what to prefer. My friend owns it for more than a year, simply great. tvs wego one of worst scooter in its segment, front susnsion very bad ,its unable to bear load of zerk,get fully closed and sound a lot, this thing is expeerianced many times and app 5 no. Great, stylish and extremely comfortable scooter to ride. The Mechanic initially suggested a battery problem and hence got the battery recharged for an entire day at the dealer but it did not solve the problem. TVS was one of the first to offer a BS-VI compliant scooter last year in November with the launch.... TVS Wego 110 discontinued Since October 2019, TVS has only managed to sell a little over 2,000 units of the Wego. 149 kg WEIGHT. For power generation, TVS has employed a 109.7cc, four stroke, CVTi, single cylinder, air-cooled engine good for 8bhp at 7500rpm and 8Nm at 5500rpm. My TVS wego serviced from Rushabh and what ever proble with my bike they solved. Anyone have the idea about the date of launching? The power is amazing. 7. Hi All, It also gives an impressive mileage of 58+ kmpl. Hi frds i want to buy a scooter i am confused between activa,access and wigo pls guide me thanks. TVS Wego 2014 is an updated model of "Wego" not in a true sense, TVS has only upgraded the Wego cosmetically with few changes/ upgrades in the existing engine as the new 2014 Wego has received new anti friction piston and revised ignition system. With all this power it claims the mark of 0 to 60 km/h in just 11 seconds with a top speed of 85 km/h. The service center (Meghdoot Motors, MG Road, Bangalore) came and fixed the Wego once (In October 2010). APACHE RTR 160 4V. When you have 5 litres capacity of petrol tank, after filling 4 litres if it show more than F mark, please confirm me if this kind of problem happened to you. The one thing you guys should do before pressing the electric START button is apply the rear wheel brake. My only complaint is abt leakage of engine oil when parked. Milage is still good as 40 without sevicing.I and my wife is really happy that the choice was worthful. Do not have an account?Sign Up now × sign up. These figures seem comparable to the competition, a lot will demystify once we thoroughly test ride this machine. I have to kick start the wego everytime even in hot weather. A V-matic gearbox is mated to the air-cooled engine. Like bikes, they started to supply particular fashions of scooters in India and released in Bangladesh thru one among a kind sellers. Travel in style with TVS Wego's international design that blends perfectly with its modern styling. Have u installed it yet? while discussing with my dealer he told my after 2nd servicing it will definatly give you above 45KMPL average.