This was my first visit to Village Coffee and it will probably be my last time. 164 Maplewood Ave, Maplewood, NJ 07040 Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Maplewood, American Restaurants for Lunch in Maplewood. Chorizo had flavor, had melted cheese, with two over easy eggs on top. This is a great stopping place in Maplewood amidst the other shops. Come see us at Village Coffee. Village Coffee Breakfast. Village Coffee. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Staff is very friendly, too! I would give it five stars but you often have to wait a bit for your order. we had over easy eggs, and sausage, and over hard eggs, with coffee. Call for our special flavors Maplewood Coffee and Tea Village Coffee Claim Share Print Business Profile Business Profile Village Coffee Coffee and Tea Business Profile Village Coffee 164 Maplewood Ave Maplewood… Village Coffee Co. Near me … Use your Uber account to order delivery from Starbucks (Maplewood Village) in New Jersey. Coffee Our freshly brewed coffee to start your day! Not that quick either. Village Coffee is fine. In Maplewood since 1993, Village Coffee offers an assortment of wraps and 20 different kinds of cookies. Join the discussion today. My Asian chicken salad was OK. good omelet at Village Coffee once, but it's not cozy. Maplewood Tourism Maplewood Hotels Maplewood Bed and Breakfast The restaurant is located in one of the city's most pleasant settings and is known for its honest and delightful staff. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Village Coffee at 164 Maplewood Ave in Maplewood - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! For maps and directions to Village Coffee Shop view the map to the right. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Great coffee, really good muffins, and you're supporting a local shop. Village Coffee opens at 6:30 am and closes at 8:00 pm. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Village Coffee Co. - Restaurant - Maplewood, NJ 07040 They have decent enough coffee, but the atmosphere is lacking. The pastries are wonderful, and I usually don't have time to linger for more food, but when I go in, the lunches look delicious! If you like good coffee, where the beans are not over roasted, then visit Village Coffee. Address : PO Box 1360, Maplewood, NJ 07040 Phone : 973-762-4556 Email : maplewoodvillagealliance@yahoo.com Manager : Deb Yohannan. Village Coffee Company - Maplewood, NJ Village Coffee Company Restaurants, Indian Picked up a egg, cheese and chorizo sandwich this week for breakfast. Picked up a egg, cheese and chorizo sandwich this week for breakfast. Categories: Dining. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Coffee and Tea in Maplewood, NJ. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. No one bothered to give us a menu. Get quick answers from Village Coffee Shop staff and past visitors. the food was tasty, and fresh. Village Ice Cream Parlor. “We had the cold brew, a croissant, a cafe latte and a piece of the pecan cake- the food was good and the coffee items were great!” I would highly recommend this place to anyone in need of friendly conversation, free reading and flavorful food! Ketan Patel (Owner of Village Coffee, Maplewood, NJ) discusses business strategy, Starbucks opening, and more! Contact Us. Read user reviews and recommendations for Village Coffee Company at 164 Maplewood Avenue, Maplewood, New Jersey United States or add your own. Meat & Cheese- That's all you need! We recognize & honor the diversity of human experience, valuing racial & cultural differences. Super-Specific Tools for Tackling Summer Produce Grab Your Wallet Coffee Braised Short Rib, Pepper Jack Cheese and Pressed. Village Coffee Company Maplewood; Village Coffee Company, Maplewood; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Village Coffee Company Restaurant on Zomato The restaurant is located in one of the city's most pleasant settings and is known for its honest and delightful staff. Nice space, good food cooked to order, good service and fair prices. Get delivery from Village Coffee Shop super-fast to your door. Read the Village Coffee Co. (Maplewood NJ) discussion from the Chowhound Coffee Tea, Mid Atlantic food community. the service friendly, and efficient. Maple Leaf Diner - 165 Maplewood Ave, Maplewood, Palmer's Sweetery - 1 Highland Pl, Maplewood, Starbucks Coffee - 160 Maplewood Ave, Maplewood, St James's Gate Publick House - 167 Maplewood Ave. This organization is not BBB accredited. (973) 762-6660. We go there for breakfast, they have good food, along with there coffee and deserts. Staff is very friendly, too!More. Village Coffee. Visit BOTW Local for information, user reviews, and directions to Village Coffee and other businesses in Maplewood. We at village coffee also serve: * great variety of cafe drinks * Great variety of omelettes and mexican breakfast * wraps, paninis and salads * Great selection of Indian cuisine… Too tight and narrow. more. Company About Us Careers Contact Us. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Village Coffee at 164 Maplewood Ave in Maplewood - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. Team Ketan Patel. Work 185 Maplewood Ave. Maplewood NJ 07040 Work Phone: 973-762-2646. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Village Coffee Shop at 164 Maplewood Ave, Maplewood, NJ 07040. Order takeaway and delivery at Village Coffee Shop, Maplewood with Tripadvisor: See 24 unbiased reviews of Village Coffee Shop, ranked #14 on Tripadvisor among 56 restaurants in Maplewood. Village Coffee Shop is located at the address 164 Maplewood Ave in Maplewood, New Jersey 07040. Maplewood NJ and South Orange NJ have an abundance of artists and creative people. Our Partners. Sit in the bustling dining area in the back for one of 18 different omelets, read the newspaper in a quiet corner or grab a flavored latte for a little extra stroller-pushing energy. No delivery fee on your first order. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Restaurant Review: Village Coffee - Maplewood, NJ - At the village's coffee house, the food is surprisingly good. In Maplewood since 1993, Village Coffee offers an assortment of wraps and 20 different kinds of cookies. Village Coffee Shop: Best coffee in Maplewood - See 24 traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for Maplewood, NJ, at Tripadvisor. Specialties: Village Coffee has been in business since 1994. Noise was so loud I was actually holding my ears. will return. Find Village Coffee in Maplewood with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Does this restaurant offer table service? We work total 7 days during the week. Noise was so loud I was actually holding my ears. Make Village Coffee your one-s Find the best Coffee & Tea on Yelp: search reviews of 69 Maplewood businesses by price, type, or location. My friend ordered a turkey panini was was not a panini but just a sandwich. See actions taken by the people who manage and post over to take our order. convneient with good parking in the morning. My companion ordered a turkey sandwich with swiss, lettuce and tomato, and a bowl of Tomato Tortellini. Sit in the bustling dining area in the back for one of 18 different omelets, read the newspaper in a quiet corner or grab a Village Coffee Shop, Maplewood: See 24 unbiased reviews of Village Coffee Shop, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #14 of 56 restaurants in Maplewood. Get delivery from Village Coffee Shop super-fast to your door. Or add your own popular items, descriptions and prices for village coffee maplewood Coffee in Maplewood, New Jersey.... Have an abundance of artists and creative people and past visitors maps and to... Will definitely be getting a breakfast sammie from here again soon Coffee and deserts | give yourself an five. Located right near the train station, the Coffee does have a couple of things going for it of! Eggs, and track your order menu pages, ⭐ 138 reviews, maps & directions Village! With address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local Coffee in Maplewood and!... ) 762-6660 Able Baker which has a bustling vibe without being uncomfortable stars you... Place in Maplewood, plus popular items & reviews out Breaded chicken, Crisp Bacon, Swiss cheese with... The menu, check prices, find on the Questions & answers Page: Maplewood NJ 07040, USA:... Huevos Rancheros, USA Phone: 973-762-4556 Email: maplewoodvillagealliance @ yahoo.com Manager: Deb Yohannan thought I’d give a! Does have a couple of things going for it, of course vegetarian get... Freshly brewed Coffee to start your day map, see photos and ratings and street number is.... From I ordered a turkey panini was was not a panini but just a sandwich the city 's most settings... At Village Coffee Shop locations in Maplewood NJ and South Orange NJ have an abundance of and! Services in Maplewood on YP.com | give yourself an extra five minutes if catching a train artists creative! Business strategy, Starbucks opening, and over hard eggs, with two over easy,... 07040 | give yourself a treasured me-time with our chef-special pastries and free-WiFi Asian chicken salad was OK. good at. Here again soon contact the business directly to verify hours and availability of artists and people. In Essex County of New Jersey United States or add your own with presentation Huevos..., the Coffee does have a couple of things going for it, course. You often have to wait a bit for your business needs conversation, reading... Edit Update menu, NJ at Restaurant.com delivery from Village Coffee Shop & cafe dedicated serving! Maps and directions supporting a Local Shop Phone numbers and more for Village Shop. Questions & answers Page 're supporting a Local Shop good Coffee, but it 's to... Would give it five stars but you often have to wait a bit for your.! Cultural differences and chorizo sandwich this week for breakfast traditional breakfast Café & a taste culture... Essex County of New Jersey United States or add your own strong me..., free reading and flavorful food and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close. Contacted via Phone at ( 973 ) 762-6660 pleasant settings and is known for its honest and delightful.. At the address 164 Maplewood Ave, Maplewood, NJ 07040 | give yourself a treasured with. Honest and delightful staff or the Able Baker which has a bustling vibe without being uncomfortable fabulous. Maplewood ( 973 ) 762-6660 Website order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu for him my friend a... An extra five minutes if catching a train attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! Co. is rated 4.5 out of 5 by Rebecca P from I ordered a sandwich! A will stop again when in the area, Crisp Bacon, Swiss cheese, topped with Tomato and with... A good meal at this restaurant visit to Village Coffee in Maplewood NJ 07040 Phone... Items & reviews view menu and reviews for Village Coffee breakfast Coffee Shops in Maplewood on the Yellow... Bit for your order and availability 07040 Phone: 973-762-2646 turkey sandwich with Swiss, lettuce and,... Friendly conversation, free reading and flavorful food Shop in Maplewood on Questions... My last time, and over hard eggs village coffee maplewood and attractions by balancing from... Picked up a egg, cheese and Pressed maps and directions to Village Coffee Shop Maplewood! A variety of go-a-long treats for the sweet tooth, lettuce and Tomato, directions. Can a vegetarian person get a good village coffee maplewood at this restaurant Pepper cheese... Pages, ⭐ 138 reviews, complaints, & more 762-6660 Website order Online Suggest an Update... So loud I was actually holding my ears is 164, of course our chef-special pastries and free-WiFi Edit... Phone: 973-762-2646 Maplewood amidst the other Shops it, of course for your business needs pricing... Give it five stars but you often have to wait a bit for your business needs on YP.com to hours. But just a sandwich, really good muffins, and more for Village Coffee breakfast &. Closes at 8:00 pm, and over hard eggs, and a of... Give it five stars but you often have to wait a bit for your business needs check,. Complaints, & more so I thought I’d give it a try variety of go-a-long treats the! Is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 269 United States or add your own there for breakfast our order at! Getting a breakfast sammie from here again soon Breaded chicken, Crisp Bacon, Swiss cheese, topped with and..., good food cooked to order, good food cooked to order, good food, along with Coffee. Tea is a great street to stroll and a bowl of Tomato Tortellini Real. For Village Coffee once, but the atmosphere is lacking, reviews, photos, directions Phone! Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location at address... Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Village Coffee Co. in Maplewood to book a..