EK, the leading computer cooling solutions provider, is ready to offer its premium high-performance GPU water block for ROG 3070 Strix graphics cards. Then, we ran extended stress tests in Prime95 to gauge the cooling potential of the EK AiO 360mm liquid cooler in long 100% utilization workloads. $154.99. In today's review, the EK-AIO 360 D-RGB watercooler will be pitted against numerous high-end cooling solutions to see just how well it performs. The supported CPU sockets are also listed on the front, as well as in the bottom-right corner. EK is certainly not price-competitive here, however, we do not feel like their asking price is blatantly unfair considering the whole package. These results are very impressive as this noise level is completely fine for a cooler of its size. The tubing length is 400mm and that makes it long enough to install at the front of most cases with even the tubes entering at the bottom of the radiator. 2 x EK Coolstream PE 360's - one in front, one up top. In stock! The top of the box is blank, understandably. They are based in Slovenia, Europe, and have a really stellar reputation among hardcore PC enthusiasts due to their premium water cooling components. This side lists some of the salient features of the AiO that will contribute to the cooling itself. Condition is used but in great shape. 10 votes, 16 comments. It offers all the benefits of a water-cooling solution in a compact, easy to install and maintenance-free design. Immediately you’ll be presented with a user’s manual sitting atop a thin plank of foam. Ambient temperature was recorded, and the results were then recorded in a systemized manner. EK chose to utilize their SPC series of pumps with this pump/block. Well, if you were in the market for a high-performing premium AiO cooler with a 360mm radiator, we are happy to report that the EK-AiO Elite 360mm Liquid Cooler delivers industry-leading performance in many categories. With the semi-transparent white body to diffuse the light from the LEDs hidden under the black aluminium bracket in the center, it looks nice. Let’s quickly go over the bundled accessories which will be used to install the AiO into your system. The port will allow users to top up the pre-filled liquid if they feel that a lot of the liquid inside has evaporated. EK-AIO; Controller; Water Blocks . Competitive options to the EK-Elite AiO include: Out of these coolers, only the Corsair H150i comes close to the EK Elite AiO in out-of-the-box thermals. While EK is primarily focused on custom water cooling components like water blocks, pumps, fittings, reservoirs, and radiators, etc, they are also looking into newer opportunities for mainstream gamers. $185.60 +$21.30 shipping. Coming to the block itself, we find a really heavy pump-block combo which is pretty standard in AiOs nowadays. Each of the smaller zip-lock bags was clearly labeled as you can see in the pictures. C $67.42. Alpenföhn Gletscherwasser 360 High Speed. EKWB Ek-coolstream PE 360 Radiator Triple Black 45mm. ARCTIC LIQUID FREEZER II 360; Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE; Deepcool CASTLE 240EX; Deepcool GAMERSTORM CAPTAIN 360X WHITE; EK EK-AIO 360 D-RGB; Enermax ETS-T50 AXE ARGB; Lian Li GALAHAD AIO 360 RGB; Noctua NH-U12A; Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black; NZXT Kraken X53; NZXT Kraken X63; NZXT Kraken X73; NZXT Kraken Z73 ; Show more Show less Video Card. An EK logo is also visible on the PCB. The EK CPU block is one of the most interesting parts of the EK AiO. The included thermal compound is also a nice touch. EK’s aRGB implementation looks fantastic to us but that is a subjective thing and will vary from person to person. All; GeForce GTX … EK tries to make up some of its price delta by adding 6 EK Vardar S fans instead of the conventional 3, which will be ideal for users looking to establish a push-pull configuration. EK entered the market of AiO liquid coolers in the first quarter of 2020 with the EK-AiO series of closed-loop coolers. The complete specs are listed below: Since the EK 360mm AiO is a pretty expensive and a pretty premium cooling solution, we wanted to test it in situations where it makes the most buying sense. Asatek has recently been really aggressive about their patent infringement, and thus companies like EK (with heritage in water-cooling) are choosing to develop their own solutions rather than risking infringement on Asatek’s patents. For a triple fan 360mm AIO that’s a crazy price, and is less than some companies charge for a single fan 120mm AIO. 22. Installation took me longer than expected as the top of my R6 and blindly screwing in my Be Quiet! In an objective sense, the EK-AIO Elite D-RGB 360mm Liquid Cooler is a fantastic product, delivering industry-leading performance in several categories. The cooler is also perfectly suited to Intel’s flagship Core i9 10900K for hitting ridiculous all-core overclocks north of 5Ghz. ... DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm 360 AIO CPU Liquid Cooler. Turning the fans up to 100% saw the noise level spike up to 51.4dBA which is certainly very loud, but you will most likely never need to run this cooler at this fan speed in a real-world scenario. EK 100 Revo D5 Pump Reservoir Combo. ... AMD EK AIO 360 D-RGB Very Nice Item Fast Shipping. The results we got were impressive: These numbers are frankly ridiculous when we compare it to a “normal” AiO like the CM ML240R. Standalone ถังพัก Pump Combo Distribution Plate Mounting ขายึด … 360 AiO Water cooling. The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, along with a pre-filled pump-res combo design for a liquid cooling solution that’s ready to go straight out of the box. July 31, 2020 John Nester Cooling, News 7. This ensures that the cooler will perform impressively in a thermal sense while also maintaining a quiet profile. Add to Cart. I would be happy if someone could help me with this decision and can share his experiences for me. The EK Hub can handle up to 7 fans, with inputs for both the PWM signals and the ARGB 3-pin 5V signals. On the flip side of the box, we find some technical specifications in several languages, as well as a small minimalist diagram of the “Liquid cooling circle” by EK. Under the cover, we can observe the pre-applied thermal paste. This cooling performance does come at a premium, however, as EK is not exactly price-competitive with similar offerings from the likes of CoolerMaster, Arctic, Corsair, or NZXT. If I use my SSD past it's rated endurance, does it mean my SSD will die afterwards? Unboxing is pretty straightforward. Whether or not the extra cooling performance is worth nearly $100 more than the ML240R, we will explore later on in the review. EK-AIO 120 D-RGB . A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from TPU! C $89.89. It offers all the benefits of a water-cooling solution in a compact, easy to install and maintenance-free design. Ryzen 5 3600XT 4.4Ghz All-Core OC @1.25V: Ryzen 5 3600XT 4.6Ghz All-Core OC @1.35V: Arctic Liquid Freezer II (280mm radiator). 31 July 2020 – Today, Lian Li launched its first closed-loop All-in-One Liquid Coolers, the GALAHAD 240 and GALAHAD 360. Mice; what do you use and why do you use it? Follow up to another user asking me if I've received my AIO. The fan hub overall is quite nice and it is a good inclusion by EK. or Best Offer. After removing the pre-installed clip-on posts, insert the 4 mounting posts that have been provided by EK and clearly labeled “115X/AMD Screws (4 pcs)”. EK has opted for a “small-dot” approach, which means that the thermal compound application is made up of a lot of small dots, which upon compression by the CPU integrated heat spreader, will spread and form a flat layer, filling in any small gaps between the CPU IHS and the cooler cold-plate. July 31 st, 2020, Taipei, Taiwan – LIAN LI Industrial Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of aluminum chassis and PC accessories, is proud to announce its first closed-loop All-in-One Liquid Coolers, the GALAHAD 240 and GALAHAD 360. It offers all the benefits of a water-cooling solution in a compact, easy to install and maintenance-free design. The block itself is really heavy, and measures in at 88 x 70 x 64 mm. The radiator has mounting holes cut out for 3 120mm fans, and the holes are spaced in a way that the fans sit flush with each other without any spaces between them, which is crucial for good static pressure. Finally, insert the 4 springs over the mounting posts and screw on the 4 cap screws over the springs. At $199.99, EK is getting dangerously close to custom loop territory where entry-level custom loop configurations can be established by investing a bit more time and money. First, let’s analyze the box itself and see what the box depicts. case is phanteks enthoo pro … The EK Elite AiO increases the number of included fans to 6 to allow for push-pull configurations. This price point is one of the more unforgiving ones in the AiO market, as this puts it directly in contention with some of the most premium coolers available. This new block is named EK-Quantum Vector Strix RTX 3070 D-RGB and it shares the same backplate with the 3080/3090 Vector Strix water block.